It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: IAMTAT

Words of Wisdom = Twitter article about using the word "Fu/ck" appropriately.

R.I.P.- Earth 2017

This post made my day. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

Don't think I saw you supporting that, but not at all surprised to see you step forward here. Sensible, and shows integrity! Nicely done, sir.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The only people who have been saying that Trump is under investigation are you guys trying to strawman the scope of the investigation.

This. It sometimes takes 10 posts to get people to understand that when you're talking about the Russian interference/collusion and the investigations, that you aren't stating that Trump is under sole investigation. There's a narrative in their heads that just does not exist.

Not "sole investigation", not "independent investigation", no investigation AT ALL. Rather the point. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. No investigation, no crime, no reason to impeach.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
"Right wing self gratification thread.

That titles too long, we just call it "Political Mud-Pit" here.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

There's five investigations going on about Russia and the Trump campaign or Russia and individuals involved in the Trump campaign. What no Trump critic on ATS claimed was that Trump was under sole investigation for collusion, which is what the OP wants an apology for.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What no Trump critic on ATS claimed was that Trump was under sole investigation for collusion, which is what the OP wants an apology for.

You've already had that debunked.
I see you have changed the term to 'sole investigation' now whatever that means.
Repeating or re-framing lies doesn't make them the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What no Trump critic on ATS claimed was that Trump was under sole investigation for collusion, which is what the OP wants an apology for.

You've already had that debunked.
I see you have changed the term to 'sole investigation' now whatever that means.
Repeating or re-framing lies doesn't make them the truth.

Please show me where it was debunked.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

There's five investigations going on about Russia and the Trump campaign or Russia and individuals involved in the Trump campaign. What no Trump critic on ATS claimed was that Trump was under sole investigation for collusion, which is what the OP wants an apology for.

No evidence, whatsoever, of any involvement of him or anyone with his campaign. It's done. Give up already. Trump is president.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

No evidence, whatsoever, of any involvement of him or anyone with his campaign. It's done. Give up already. Trump is president.

So you've gone over all the testimony, classified testimony, documents, classified documents as well as classified surveillance and determined there's nothing there? You should let Congress know.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So you've gone over all the testimony, classified testimony, documents, classified documents as well as classified surveillance and determined there's nothing there? You should let Congress know.

No but the Senate Intelligence committee have and Senator Cotton already confirmed last week that they have seen nothing to suggest collusion. So Congress already know, no need to tell them.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And yet the investigations continue. That sounds like they aren't done looking at everything yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm sure you saw Trump's tweet this morning in which he states himself that he is under investigation.

Wonder if a thread should be created to allow the Right Wingers a chance to apologize.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm sure you saw Trump's tweet this morning in which he states himself that he is under investigation.

Wonder if a thread should be created to allow the Right Wingers a chance to apologize.

But they might make another thread on top of that asking us to apologize for asking them to apologize for asking us to apologize. Where will the journey to absolution ever end!?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: introvert

But they might make another thread on top of that asking us to apologize for asking them to apologize for asking us to apologize. Where will the journey to absolution ever end!?

True.

I do apologize.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If there was anything, it would have been seen by now. It's all BS, concocted to try and excuse losing the election. anything to avoid admitting that Trump is, in fact, their president. Hurts, I know. Well, thy can deal. Many of us weren't happy for eight long years, and the world didn't end.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If there was anything, it would have been seen by now. It's all BS, concocted to try and excuse losing the election. anything to avoid admitting that Trump is, in fact, their president. Hurts, I know. Well, thy can deal. Many of us weren't happy for eight long years, and the world didn't end.

As much as you say how typical it is that the left keeps attempting to grab at nonexistent straws, the right is doing the same, It's not just a matter of the left being in denial that Trump's the president. At this point, the entire 'sore loser' argument is exhausted. That's really all you people seem to spout off about "Oh, the whiny left. They're just butthurt." Nope. The left isn't simply butthurt anymore. Care to come up with a new argument?

And just because they have not 'found anything' yet, does not mean there is no investigation.

This investigation is a huge deal. If they did find anything, you can bet your ass they're not going to sprinkle the info they have here and there willy nilly to the public..or to anyone for that matter. That's poor investigative technique. Showing your hand before the end game.

That is why they are investigating. That is why they are holding these public hearings. They question the people they suspect are involved, they get their 'answers' to these questions. Therefore, when the time comes and they investigate to the point where it is proven they have lied under oath, they can get these people on perjury, collusion and whatever else they can amount post-investigation. It's a form of entrapment, technically, when they might already know the answers to the questions they ask these people...but I bet you anything this is how it'll go down. If it does go down at all. They got Clinton on perjury...so this will be no different once they're done investigating. It won't simply be obstruction or collusion, they'll find a way to get them on more charges. They're good at that.

In the end, there is no definite answer for either side. The left cannot say with certainty that Trump will be impeached no more than the right can say that there's nothing being investigated and there's no evidence Both statements are false. Only some more time will tell.

Regardless, there ARE investigations going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

No, they are holding these hearings because they can't accept that their queen lost the election. Anything and everything to slow things down, try and cause problems, etc. There is n trump/Russian collusion. There was plenty of O/Hillary/Russian collusion.

Want to talk about that?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

No, they are holding these hearings because they can't accept that their queen lost the election. Anything and everything to slow things down, try and cause problems, etc. There is n trump/Russian collusion. There was plenty of O/Hillary/Russian collusion.

Want to talk about that?

Not every liberal/leftie worshiped Hillary as their 'Queen'. In fact, a lot of liberals/lefties hated her. She's #. I sure as hell didn't worship her. You have no other means to defend yourself other than by pushing the liberal 'butthurt' agenda, like I initially said. Sure, let's talk about Hillary if you want. Doesn't make any difference to me. You won't find a Clinton shill in me.

I'm merely pointing out the fact that you continued to make obvious by stating that the right continues to push the whole "Whiny liberals are just sad because Hillary lost". It's not always the case because a lot disliked/hated her.

Stop being so dramatic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join