It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can you not read? What part of my post suggested this? I want you to quote it so we can work on your literacy skills together.

You want an apology for ties to Russia and lack of an investigation and lies about investigations about them, and the exact thing that would prove him guilty or innocent and clear his name- essentially you're mad at being accused, and you believe Trump is beyond reproach. Further more, it's absurd you want an apology for this, and it's even more absurd that an apology would probably be owed if an investigation took place, but you're so frightened of the possibility of guilt you don't care.

The blatant irony is with an investigation you'd probably get your half-heart apology, instead you look like a massive doofus screaming for something you will NEVER get from ANYONE, duh.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

An apology would make far more sense after a successful investigation shows no collusion. Not an apology for lack of investigation, that's Right Wing Autism.

Your words.

Given that Trump is not under investigation for collusion there is no need to wait for an outcome to an investigation that doesn't exist.

I'd work first on your own comprehension and reasoning skills, rather than worrying about my literacy skills.

Here is a link to help you start again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hint : those that spread lies that Trump was under investigation should apologise. It's all very simple.
edit on 13/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by Mordekaiser removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Awesome thread. I don't get it sometimes when people can't admit they are wrong. I do it all the time but some people will never admit it. Admitting it like you say makes someone look so much more respectful and I would be more inclined to believe someone or take their word for it knowing they can admit when they are wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Except for the fact the glorification was the testimony. I do believe OP is trying to offer and show respect not self glorification. I think comments like yours kind of prove a underlying point.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes, because Trump apology thread isn't completely troll.

Can we make a Hillary apology thread next for all the Satanist-AlienHybrid comments?

Yes, we need APOLOGY threads. Exactly what will make America Great Again. This is what everyone wants to hear, apologies and how great our double-turd options actually were from the horses mouth.

Not.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If YOU fine folks can't ADMIT the REALITY of Russia meddling in the election...

Then I WON'T admit Trump wasn't under investigation.

If YOU guys get to pick and choose what's REAL and FAKE arbitrarily ...

SO CAN I.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Awesome thread. I don't get it sometimes when people can't admit they are wrong. I do it all the time but some people will never admit it. Admitting it like you say makes someone look so much more respectful and I would be more inclined to believe someone or take their word for it knowing they can admit when they are wrong.

Thank you.

Words of Wisdom:
APOLOGIZING,...ADMITTING YOU WERE WRONG:
twitter.com...

edit on 13-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Words of Wisdom = Twitter article about using the word "Fu/ck" appropriately.

R.I.P.- Earth 2017

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
If YOU fine folks can't ADMIT the REALITY of Russia meddling in the election...

Then I WON'T admit Trump wasn't under investigation.

If YOU guys get to pick and choose what's REAL and FAKE arbitrarily ...

SO CAN I.

Unwittingly you just admitted it anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

Oh, and let's also not forget that the congressional committees want to get their hands on Comey's info as well.

So we are looking at two separate investigations in to Trump's actions.

When an investigation into Trump is announced, like I said, let us know.
You are just repeating the lies of the last year that have now been fully debunked. They won't work again.

I didn't spread any lies.

It's funny how defensive you've become now that the reality of Trump being personally investigated starts to set in.

Sounds like the left's narrative is severely running out of steam with recycled accusations and guesses.

I don't speak the Left's narrative. I speak for myself.

Don't be lazy and dishonest, which you are known for, by trying to pigeonhole me in to a group you broadly trash on a regular basis.

Lies were spread.. we know that for sure. Your lies now about Trump being under investigation have been told before and debunked... You are doing it again.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

Given the thread, perhaps you should just apologise and move on.

Lies were spread, including many that you told and continue to tell. I have never said Trump was personally under investigation. I've used the term investigation in conjunction with his name in a general sense. That's all.

But like I said, it is now a reality that Trump will be personally investigated by either the SC, congress or both.

You may not like it. I understand that. But you better pull up your panties because this is not over yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I have a best friend who is Liberal. When this past campaign started admitting we were wrong was the only way we were able to come together. When it started I did but he would not ever admit when he was wrong and it strained our relationship. I said enough is enough and had a talk with him. I was like either we cut it out or we get real here and admit when we are wrong and move on.

Since that day neither of us have changed much of our views. However the respect we have for one another and actually improved and intensified our debates in a good way. Also holds us more accountable if we are wrong and has dropped a lot of the bs and better content.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oh, and let's also not forget that the congressional committees want to get their hands on Comey's info as well.

You are just repeating the lies of the last year that have now been fully debunked. They won't work again.

It's funny how defensive you've become now that the reality of Trump being personally investigated starts to set in.

Sounds like the left's narrative is severely running out of steam with recycled accusations and guesses.

Don't be lazy and dishonest, which you are known for, by trying to pigeonhole me in to a group you broadly trash on a regular basis.

Lies were spread.. we know that for sure. Your lies now about Trump being under investigation have been told before and debunked... You are doing it again.

Lies were spread, including many that you told and continue to tell. I have never said Trump was personally under investigation. I've used the term investigation in conjunction with his name in a general sense. That's all.

But like I said, it is now a reality that Trump will be personally investigated by either the SC, congress or both.

You may not like it. I understand that. But you better pull up your panties because this is not over yet.

I see your apology for your lies is not forthcoming.
"a general sense"? Riiiight.
Oh well, it was a little too much to expect you to have integrity.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I see your apology for your lies is not forthcoming.
"a general sense"? Riiiight.
Oh well, it was a little too much to expect you to have integrity.

A person that does not give respect, only disrespects, and earns none for himself has no right to expect anything.

You're asking for a free handout to satisfy your partisan ego.

In the words of a wise old clown:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you ok?
This is an apology thread for leftists like yourself who have been spreading lies and propaganda.
I don't think your really getting into the spirit of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Are you ok?
This is an apology thread for leftists like yourself who have been spreading lies and propaganda.
I don't think your really getting into the spirit of it.

You're right. I'm not one to be a political troll that is childishly-disrespectful and smug just for the sake of partisanship. As that seems to be the "spirit" of this thread.

But you enjoy. I'm glad you're in the "spirit".

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

declaring in threads and posts, that President Donald Trump was personally under official investigation for 'Colluding With The Russians' to win the election.

No-one would be silly enough on ATS to make such an assertion would they?

2nd thoughts - don't answer that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Pride is what turns angels to demons and humility is what turns man to angels. If people are wrong they should have integrity but that seems to be a huge lack in the human race and unfortunately you cant just go to walmart and pick some integrity up. We are human, being wrong is common, but thats how you learn!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Who said I was proud of that fact? I'm simply pointing out a fact of life. It is what it is. I have no illusions; but the state of US politics is a product of an entire society adrift in a sea of meaningless illusions.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The only time I thought Trump may have been under investigation is when he told the world that Obama tapped his phones. That turned out to be a lie so I figured neither was true.

Was there ever an apology for the wiretap claim? I stopped paying attention to most of the political BS from the media and here for a while.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join