It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

I read a lot, here and everywhere even when I'm able to be mobile I'm on my phone or tablet... I'm a political junkie. I don't recall seeing articles, threads, posts about vote totals being hacked so I don't know where Conservatives are getting this crap from. I'm sure you see it too, or rather don't see it... but I feel compelled to clarify. Voting machines have no internet connection, no wi-fi, no bluetooth etc... so they cant be hacked.

Maybe not via a direct link to the internet, but make no mistake about it, they can be manipulated.

If someone has to put data into the machine, (stuff like candidates names and other issues to be voted on) prior to the election which we all know they do, then they can be manipulated. All you have to do is to infect the election data prior to it being downloaded into the machines.

Furthermore, the fact that the data input is required prior to each election, actually makes the hack/manipulation even easier because you don't have to personally get to every machine. You only have to target a few people with the data sticks who will then infect numerous machines as they upload the data.

It can be done, it has been done and it will be done again.

The only question is, by whom?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Further confirmation today that not only is there no evidence of Trump doing anything wrong, there is no evidence of ANY collusion with Russia by ANY person attached to the Trump campaign.

This includes all information seen by us AND the Senate Intelligence Committee behind closed doors.

So not only is Trump not under investigation for collusion with Russia, after nearly a year of investigation NO evidence has been provided for ANY collusion with Russia by his campaign.

If there were any justice, this would be the longest thread in ATS history, with a lot of leftists apologising for their appalling smearing and lies for 12 months.

edit on 13/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I read a lot, here and everywhere even when I'm able to be mobile I'm on my phone or tablet... I'm a political junkie. I don't recall seeing articles, threads, posts about vote totals being hacked so I don't know where Conservatives are getting this crap from. I'm sure you see it too, or rather don't see it... but I feel compelled to clarify. Voting machines have no internet connection, no wi-fi, no bluetooth etc... so they cant be hacked.

Indeed. The hacking the votes narrative is a straw dog argument of sorts. It's to deflect from the fact Russia did try to hack many different systems.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Further confirmation today that not only is there no evidence of Trump doing anything wrong, there is no evidence of ANY collusion with Russia by ANY person attached to the Trump campaign.

I was unable to watch the hearing. Did they ask Sessions about Kushner and his attempt at creating a back-channel for communications/Russian bank? I'm unsure how that aspect has played-out. If that ball is still in play, it may be too early to say there was no collusion whatsoever from people within the Trump team.

So not only is Trump not under investigation for collusion with Russia, after nearly a year of investigation NO evidence has been provided for ANY collusion with Russia by his campaign.

Ironically, Trump is now under investigation for another matter altogether.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OP NOTE:

Voting machine capability discussion is uniquely interesting to many...but discussion as to their vulnerability to hacking may be best served in a thread specifically concerning voting machines and/or hacking.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I was unable to watch the hearing. Did they ask Sessions about Kushner and his attempt at creating a back-channel for communications/Russian bank? I'm unsure how that aspect has played-out. If that ball is still in play, it may be too early to say there was no collusion whatsoever from people within the Trump team.

Ironically, Trump is now under investigation for another matter altogether.

Senator Cotton went on record to say that NOTHING had been provided so far that supports any collusion narrative. He will have seen all the classified material and been part of closed door sessions too.

Trump isn't under investigation... that is a dead horse you can beat all you want. That narrative is based on Comey passing his memo's (apparently) to Mueller. That does not mean Trump is being investigated. Sorry, you are pushing water uphill.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Senator Cotton went on record to say that NOTHING had been provided so far that supports any collusion narrative. He will have seen all the classified material and been part of closed door sessions too.

Ok. Thanks. Still would like to see what comes out of that Kushner/Bank aspect.

Trump isn't under investigation... that is a dead horse you can beat all you want. That narrative is based on Comey passing his memo's (apparently) to Mueller. That does not mean Trump is being investigated. Sorry, you are pushing water uphill.

Put your fingers in your ears and hum as much as you like. You can bet your sweet ass they are going to investigate that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Put your fingers in your ears and hum as much as you like. You can bet your sweet ass they are going to investigate that.

When they do investigate, do let me know. Nothing about that announced or confirmed. You got the entire narrative because Comey passed his memo's to Mueller. The 'dossier' has also been floating around for a year, but there is no investigation into Trump over that either.

All we know for sure is that up to 5 weeks ago The President was not, and had never been, under investigation. IF that changes then we'll find out I am sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Oh, and let's also not forget that the congressional committees want to get their hands on Comey's info as well.

So we are looking at two separate investigations in to Trump's actions.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh, and let's also not forget that the congressional committees want to get their hands on Comey's info as well.

When an investigation into Trump is announced, like I said, let us know.
You are just repeating the lies of the last year that have now been fully debunked. They won't work again.
Sounds like the left's narrative is severely running out of steam with recycled accusations and guesses.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

When they do investigate, do let me know. Nothing about that announced or confirmed. You got the entire narrative because Comey passed his memo's to Mueller. The 'dossier' has also been floating around for a year, but there is no investigation into Trump over that either.

All we know for sure is that up to 5 weeks ago The President was not, and had never been, under investigation. IF that changes then we'll find out I am sure.

You will know, officially, the same time I find out. But let's not kid ourselves. This is going to be investigated.

They have to. The Former head of the FBI made some very serious allegations against the president and they are not going to simply sweep it under the table. They have a duty to follow up, regardless of the outcome.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You are just repeating the lies of the last year that have now been fully debunked. They won't work again.

I didn't spread any lies.

It's funny how defensive you've become now that the reality of Trump being personally investigated starts to set in.

Sounds like the left's narrative is severely running out of steam with recycled accusations and guesses.

I don't speak the Left's narrative. I speak for myself.

Don't be lazy and dishonest, which you are known for, by trying to pigeonhole me in to a group you broadly trash on a regular basis.
edit on 13-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Have you ever heard that Bob Saget is gay?

You know there is literally no proof, no single time any knows for sure he had sex with another dude.

But the amount of times it has been 'joked' gives tell that something MUST have happened.

You cannot seriously be called Gay for 10 years of your career without SOMETHING having happened.

Rumors do hold weight. Lies tend to vanish with time. People still call Bob Saget gay after all this time.

But there is no evidence. The only true evidence is how the people respond to it.

Same goes for Russia in my mind. The connection might not be what people wanted, but there is far too much confabulation for Russia to not be involved. If this wasn't true dropping just "The RUSSIANS!" wouldn't be so powerful a meme.

The true disconnect is that they probably are involved but it's not to a preferable degree for Trump's opposition to pursue him for it. That seems more likely to me than a hot issue being under-wraps for so long. It's probably 'true' but inconsequential, so it just makes everyone look bad with the discovered truth of it. I could be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I didn't spread any lies.

It's funny how defensive you've become now that the reality of Trump being personally investigated starts to set in.

I don't speak the Left's narrative. I speak for myself.

Don't be lazy and dishonest, which you are known for, by trying to pigeonhole me in to a group you broadly trash on a regular basis.

Lies were spread.. we know that for sure. Your lies now about Trump being under investigation have been told before and debunked... You are doing it again.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

Given the thread, perhaps you should just apologise and move on.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess you haven't gotten the memo. The goal post have been moved. Sources say to just deflect and say you never used the words "personally under investigation".

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

He lied about Trump being under investigation?

I'd agree, you're being super general acting like that's infallible logic. Anyone can investigate without official permission?

I going to go investigate my fridge now. The desperation in your assertion he was not investigated screams 'Please Don't Investigate anymore.' You want Trump off the hook more than you want to know the Truth? Really? Are you that scared of the Truth? I thought he was innocent right? Would you skip town if you were investigated for a Murder you knew you didn't commit aswell? Don't give two #s if it makes you look guilty, because YOU KNOW you're innocent? Right? So you should have the RIGHT to look guilty because of this logic, until PROVEN guilty?

I totally bought into the Russia is a fabrication thing, but then when Trump started speaking to Russians, firing his cabinet members, being caught in Russian conversations that were recorded, are you #ing kidding me? The balls for you to say at this point verses originally there is "Nothing to see here" are #ing HUGE. And this is coming from someone that was really hoping it was all fake, you still have the balls to say people in my position aren't open minded enough etc and cast partisan based attacks that clearly show the truth, you're just a scarecrow for your narrative, you don't care about the truth. Otherwise you wouldn't be screaming "SHADDUP LIBERALS APOLOGIES ALREADY" First off- They don't owe you #. Secondly Conservatives bitch non-stop, demanding a spiteful apology makes you God-tier annoying though compared to nearly anyone else in your party. Your poor feelings need to be soothed? You need words to make it better? Or you're just a blatant ass? Not many good options here to pick from, not matter how you slice it you're flamboyant gasoline.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

This is a factual discussion.

Lies were told that Trump was under investigation.
They were proven to be lies.

Now more lies are being told, that he REALLY is under investigation this time.
Not going to entertain the same lie told again.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess you haven't gotten the memo. The goal post have been moved. Sources say to just deflect and say you never used the words "personally under investigation".

Lordy...I got the memo.

Just watchin'...taking it all in.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here is a pretty factual statement for you:

An apology would make far more sense after a successful investigation shows no collusion.

Not an apology for lack of investigation, that's Right Wing Autism.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

Here is a pretty factual statement for you:

An apology would make far more sense after a successful investigation shows no collusion.

Not an apology for lack of investigation, that's Right Wing Autism.

Trump is not under investigation for collusion.
If you haven't understood that, that's your problem.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join