It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I skimmed... didn't see any.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I skimmed... didn't see any.

Okay.

*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Just finished reading thoroughly and nope. You guys see things that aren't there.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

To the best of my recollection, Kali has only been an advocate for discussing the possibility of Trump colluding with the Russians. I can't recall ever seeing her saying Trump definitely WAS personally under official investigation for Russian collusion...or that he was definitely guilty of collusion with the Russians.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: IAMTAT

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

When did you ever say that Trump was under independent investigation?

I never did. I always knew the russian collusion was bogus.

I'm just trying to set an example for those that want to apologize by admitting my own mistakes, whatever those may be...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Lmao. This is pretty funny coming from somebody who spent the better part of a year being a useful idiot for Twitter hoaxer, 0Hour1, rushing to push garbage on ATS:

0HOUR1 claims to have sent Hillary's 33,000 missing emails to WikiLeaks

Kerry Files Incoming From Wikileaks?

We know there is a Kerry File...Could this be about to be made public? 0HOUR1 just posted THIS:

Warning: Wikileaks May Have Just Been Hacked By NSA

Has Anonymous Dropped Ted Cruz ‘DC Madam’ Phone Dox?

Florida Airport Killer Was Aashiq Hammad in 2007

a reply to: xuenchen
Interesting... 0HOUR1 has this about 10 hrs ago: twitter.com... twitter.com...

Speaking of garbage that you rush to share:

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States (Hoax-binned Sorcha Faal fail)

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

Seems this just happened...and is taking place now. Hundreds of Soros Rioters have flooded into a Portland mall through the parking garage.

Of course, that wasn't true as a poster pointed out, they were local high school students at their local mall.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

That turned out to be nothing but look at the shares on social media. Just doing your part to promote fake news.

That's with 5 minutes of searching. People are wrong a lot but few are as wrong as often as you, you hypocrite. Nobody needs absolution from you, quit projecting — if anyone owes anyone an apology — it's you.
edit on 2017-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Trump has no clue what the 3 letters dossiers have on him. He was in the public eye grabbing all those covfefe's for so long they have him just where they want him. You think they haven't seen his tax returns and the mafia connections. The dark lords don't operate like they do in Trumps Mayberry USA. believe me.
Trump is traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a horrorshow land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop....... Impeachment.
edit on 13-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

It is nice not having a horse in the race, isn't it?

Horse race? I was backing a greyhound down at the dogtrack didn't even get close to the kentucky derby of presidential election guess I gotta soft spot for the underdog.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lmao. This is pretty funny coming from somebody who spent the better part of a year being a useful idiot for Twitter hoaxer, 0Hour1, rushing to push garbage on ATS:

We know there is a Kerry File...Could this be about to be made public? 0HOUR1 just posted THIS:

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States (Hoax-binned Sorcha Faal fail)

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

Seems this just happened...and is taking place now. Hundreds of Soros Rioters have flooded into a Portland mall through the parking garage.

Of course, that wasn't true as a poster pointed out, they were local high school students at their local mall.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

That turned out to be nothing but look at the shares on social media. Just doing your part to promote fake news.

That's with 5 minutes of searching. People are wrong a lot but few are as wrong as often as you, you hypocrite. Nobody needs absolution from you, quit projecting — if anyone owes anyone an apology — it's you.

Oooo...I'm being stalked.
Please, AD, try to keep on topic,...if possible.

I will take this opportunity to follow knowledgehunter's example...and apologize for any times I have been wrong in a thread or post.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: NthOther

"It's pride-driven spite that simply oils the machine of social discord and reinforces our divisions."

Uh........you do realize that's what US politics is all about these days, right?

You're proud of this fact?

Talk about low standards...

It will never change as long as you're all sedated with the illusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: introvert

I wonder though, are those that said there was no Russia hacking and they did not try to meddle in our election welcome to ask for forgiveness in this thread as well?

They need to be washed of their sins as well.

For that to happen we first need to see some definitive proof that "Russia" hacked anything.

I highly doubt you would believe it, even if you had the proof in your hands.

One thing I've noticed is when a conclusion is made that does not suit some people's personal desires, that is when denial comes in to play and the conspiracies begin to fly.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oooo...I'm being stalked.
Please, AD, try to keep on topic,...if possible.

I will take this opportunity to follow knowledgehunter's example...and apologize for any times I have been wrong in a thread or post.

Hell, from the looks of it, you might want to consider attaching an apology/disclaimer to every post you've ever made.

You know, something like; Notice! I promote Fake News on a regular basis.

Of course Donald Trump was never under investigation for collusion with the Russians.

Do you even realize just how stupid someone would have to be in order to consider colluding with an idiot like Donald Trump, who can't keep their mouth shut about anything?

But just the same, you can bet your ass he's under investigation now.

Kinda ironic, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Any evidence the Russians actually changed vote totals? Because that's usually what people mean when they scream that the Russians hacked the election ... that Trump didn't get votes to win, that Russia somehow reached into the totals and changed them so he would win.

I know. That is the latest position the goal posts have been moved to. First it was "Russia did not hack anyone". Then it went to "Russia did not hack the election". And then it is now at "Russia didn't change vote counts".

That's the evidence I am waiting for, not just Russia breached this or that system, but actual evidence they changed the vote totals.

Their target was not vote totals. They targeted voter registrations I believe.

About the only evidence anyone has is that Hillary won the popular vote, but that didn't happen until the returns came in from California, and no one disputes she won California or its electoral votes. They just simply were not enough to overcome the rest.

There is no doubt that she lost.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

lol,the investigation is not even close to being over,make another dumb thread like this when all parties are cleared.
edit on 13-6-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

these conspiracy nuts and political connoisseurs are so clever that they dont even realize when they are being played against each other. a house divided cannot stand.

Well the nice thing is that ATS is not a leftwing or rightwing echo chamber you have cheerleaders for both sides

It's neat to see how insults evolve like how more right orientated people came up with the term "snowflake" and now the left is using it.

Or how the left oriented media came up with the term fake news and the right spun it back in their face.

It is fascinating to see these interactions play out from a detached view point.

Earth is a hard knocks school of duality.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Jesus forgives, I do not.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I read a lot, here and everywhere even when I'm able to be mobile I'm on my phone or tablet... I'm a political junkie. I don't recall seeing articles, threads, posts about vote totals being hacked so I don't know where Conservatives are getting this crap from. I'm sure you see it too, or rather don't see it... but I feel compelled to clarify. Voting machines have no internet connection, no wi-fi, no bluetooth etc... so they cant be hacked.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Now I might be wrong on this but It does kind of seem that Jesus himself recommends others practice forgiveness.

21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. Matthew 18:21-22

But what do I know I'm just another fool on the internet.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"And whenever you stand praying, forgive if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your transgressions. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions." Mark 11:25-26.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Voting machines have no internet connection, no wi-fi, no bluetooth etc... so they cant be hacked.

I'm not so sure about that from a non partisan standpoint electronic voting machines have always concerned me because they seem to have the capacity to be tampered with.

Paper ballots may be messy and even they can be tampered with but I feel we should return to them because there is more of a record.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join