It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
It seems as though you gain more satisfaction out of the "other side" (lol) being wrong than anything else.

It's not constructive. It's pride-driven spite that simply oils the machine of social discord and reinforces our divisions.

It's sweeeeeet. Nothing like face-rubbing.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The only people who have been saying that Trump is under investigation are you guys trying to strawman the scope of the investigation.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Huh, could have sworn that people are convinced he's getting impeached. There has to be some kind of crime for impeachment, so he has to be under investigation first.

So people calling for his impeachment? What are you thinking he's being investigated for or are we just impeaching people because we don't like them now?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am going to channel Rachel Maddow so she can apologize.

*eeeerrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh*

"I'm sorry."

*gasp*

Okay, I'm back now. That was difficult, and there were no side effects except for some strange crush with Ellen Degenerous now.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The modern American leftist is incapable of honest self reflection...

I look forward to this thread as I do all political threads…
The 2016 election is the gift that keeps giving…

Oh, by the way, look behind you!!
There's a repeal and replace vote about to happen...

Swing and a miss on Russia and meanwhile, your infallible kings signature legislation is about to go down in flames...

Notwithstanding the potential that trump may appoint up to 3 Supreme Court justices...

Anyhow, cry me a river liberals...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
all this proves is that you all got conned by a shell game, the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm just having fun watching the lefties and the righties and all their name calling and their fighties.

It's fun and interesting watching how society is becoming more divided and how it plays out.

I use to hate it now I love the absurd circus and all the meltdowns on both sides.

Everyone keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I'm just having fun watching the lefties and the righties and all their name calling and their fighties.

It's fun and interesting watching how society is becoming more divided and how it plays out.

I use to hate it now I love the absurd circus and all the meltdowns on both sides.

It is nice not having a horse in the race, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

these conspiracy nuts and political connoisseurs are so clever that they dont even realize when they are being played against each other. a house divided cannot stand.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The only people who have been saying that Trump is under investigation are you guys trying to strawman the scope of the investigation.

This. It sometimes takes 10 posts to get people to understand that when you're talking about the Russian interference/collusion and the investigations, that you aren't stating that Trump is under sole investigation. There's a narrative in their heads that just does not exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

When did you ever say that Trump was under independent investigation?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I wish you luck in your quest to find a "unicorn" with this thread.
You are gonna be hard pressed to find a Leftist that shows any humility or that is capable of admitting they are wrong.
It would be easier to find JFKs killer and Jimmy Hoffa sitting in the same room.
I have never seen a Leftist like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
"Wasn't" or "isn't"???

Because until all is said and done we will not know the latter.

I've steered clear of these threads anyways...

Seemed to be the same people saying the same things over and over again...
Doesn't really peak my interest.

I'm just happy you cared enough to join us today, Hazardous.
Baby steps.

Well thanks for that... it's a pleasure to grace the building.

But I never did claim he was under investigation. Just to reassure the people who were wondering.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Russia was involved with two scenarios.

1. The Russians hack everyone all the time, and the DNC were dumb enough to get hacked. The DNC were also dumb enough to actually have incriminating info that would disrupt the party. Russia is not for or against either party, they just want disruption of our political system and they won.

2. A DNC insider didn't like how The Bern was being played so that person made the information available though Wikileaks and Russia hackers were the tool used to make it happen.

That is it..... end of story... everyone can now get on with their lives.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Great way to prove me wrong there. "Nuh huh! You are wrong!"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where are the posters claiming that Trump is under independent investigation? Talking about collusion between Trump and Russia is not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

They're in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join