It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Absolution Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The following opportunity is being offered to any and all ATS members whom are currently 'On The ATS Record' from over past months, declaring in threads and posts, that President Donald Trump was personally under official investigation for 'Colluding With The Russians' to win the election.

NOW...from the 'horse's...er..mouth', James Comey has officially testified before congress (under oath) that Donald Trump was NEVER personally under investigation.

THE FOLLOWING is a FACT:

If you were, at any time, on this site claiming Trump was personally under investigation for collusion with the Russians...(claiming this intentionally knowing you were wrong...or out of genuine ignorance or lack of information)...You were genuinely wrong!

There is no longer any room for argument on this point...so 'do the right thing' and admit you were wrong.
No one will think less of you for doing so...On the contrary.

Confession is good for the soul:

THIS thread is now offering you a chance to clear your conscience, clear the air, show some humility by admitting you were wrong/mistaken/intentionally spreading fake news (your choice) about Trump officially being under investigation for collusion with the Russians,...and, if you are also so inclined, publicly apologize to President Trump for being wrong in this matter.

In addition to showing you have the ability to admit you were wrong, while showing an instance of honesty and humility, by posting a simple and sincere "I'm sorry"...or..."I was wrong"...

...As OP, I will forgive you...and promise to never again mention or hold it against you that you were wrong on this score.
I ask that any other posters on this thread will follow my lead.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, I have never said that Trump colluded with the Russians, nor did I say that he was personally under investigation. So I guess I'm in the clear.

I wonder though, are those that said there was no Russia hacking and they did not try to meddle in our election welcome to ask for forgiveness in this thread as well?

They need to be washed of their sins as well.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"Right wing self gratification thread"

More appropriate title.

Now I'll be going before things get... messy.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I wonder though, are those that said there was no Russia hacking and they did not try to meddle in our election welcome to ask for forgiveness in this thread as well?

Great thread idea.
Go For It!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It seems as though you gain more satisfaction out of the "other side" (lol) being wrong than anything else.

It's not constructive. It's pride-driven spite that simply oils the machine of social discord and reinforces our divisions.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Great thread idea.
Go For It!

Na. Seems kinda petty, if you ask me. But whatever floats your boat.

Also, you do have to admit it funny that Trump was not personally being investigated in regards to Russia, but you can damn well bet he's being investigated now.

Trump shot himself in the foot with Comey.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I never said I care. But I have said many times I prefer Trump over Pence.

I don't think I require any absolution. I think you right wingers are delusional and think the "left wing media" is out to get Trump.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Trump is an idiot. He lies almost everyday, contradicts himself and his staff almost daily and has shown time and time again he is not a smart man. No, being rich does not mean he is intelligent lol. Trump worshipers have shown this to be true when they attack other billionaire or millionaires for going against Trump by calling them stupid, ignorant...etc.

If there is or was collusion, the one person who will prove it will be Trump and this is because he is a stupid man who cannot keep his mouth shut and will sooner or later let something out. He has done it in the past and will do it again..lol.

+3 more 
link   

Obama said there was "no serious" person who would suggest it was possible to rig American elections, adding, "I'd invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

Lol, but of course it's different now.

link   
"Wasn't" or "isn't"???

Because until all is said and done we will not know the latter.

I've steered clear of these threads anyways...

Seemed to be the same people saying the same things over and over again...
Doesn't really peak my interest.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It takes great character and courage to admit ones mistake.

I'm sorry.. I was wrong.

A rarity, and a welcome one.

Excellent thread, by the way , OP.

edit on 13/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You're getting soft. I say no mercy !

Let's think about punishment options instead.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
"Wasn't" or "isn't"???

Because until all is said and done we will not know the latter.

I've steered clear of these threads anyways...

Seemed to be the same people saying the same things over and over again...
Doesn't really peak my interest.

I'm just happy you cared enough to join us today, Hazardous.
Baby steps.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You're getting soft. I say no mercy !

Let's think about punishment options instead.

I follow the Way of the Peaceful Warrior.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

"It's pride-driven spite that simply oils the machine of social discord and reinforces our divisions."

Uh........you do realize that's what US politics is all about these days, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The "disclaimers" from Democrats will be interesting !

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

For that to happen we first need to see some definitive proof that "Russia" hacked anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: NthOther

"It's pride-driven spite that simply oils the machine of social discord and reinforces our divisions."

Uh........you do realize that's what US politics is all about these days, right?

Yes I do....there's also a negative side.

Take your absolution and stick it up your covfefe!!
edit on 13-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Any evidence the Russians actually changed vote totals? Because that's usually what people mean when they scream that the Russians hacked the election ... that Trump didn't get votes to win, that Russia somehow reached into the totals and changed them so he would win.

That's the evidence I am waiting for, not just Russia breached this or that system, but actual evidence they changed the vote totals.

About the only evidence anyone has is that Hillary won the popular vote, but that didn't happen until the returns came in from California, and no one disputes she won California or its electoral votes. They just simply were not enough to overcome the rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join