It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel investigating Russian interference appoints former Clinton Foundation lawyer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a witch hunt to me. Isn't Comey's brother a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If they keep this up I'm sure it will come down that Muller needs to recuse himself as well..... According to the DOJ rules he should have never taken the appointment to begin with....

C. DOJ-Specific Conflict of Interest Regulation: No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome. 28 CFR 45.2

LINK
edit on 13-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

DLA Piper

Peter Comey

Senior Director, Real Estate Operations at DLA Piper LLP

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Real Estate

Current

DLA Piper LLP

Previous

Praedium Advisors, LLC and Procon Consulting LLC, Lowe Enterprises Real Estate Group, The George Washington University

Education

The George Washington University - School of Business

LinkedIn

Some of their connections:

Muckety

DLA Piper
Law firm created in 2005 by the merger of DLA, Piper Rudnick and Gray Cary, followed by aggressive growth in the CIS, Germany, Spain, Asia, the Middle East and important US markets, among others.

littlesis.org

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Mueller was the head of the FBI, while Comey was his Deputy Director, I believe. Not best buds, but working colleagues, in a professional setting.

They were colleagues too, but they were also friends. This was said on CNN.

Discussing team Trump’s response to the Comey hearing, King noted that “Bob Mueller, the special prosecutor, is a very close friend of James Comey. I don’t think trashing James Comey, especially if you’re trashing him in ways that are demonstrably false, is going to help your legal case.”

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Now that Comey is involved so deeply, he should definitely bow out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join