It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND COMEY MEETING With AG Lynch Even More Shocking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Rules for Radicals, Shilling;

1. Attack source
2. Attack Message
3. Attack Messenger

1A. Disparage Source
2A. Disparage Message
3A. Disparage Messenger

Check, check, check and check.

Comey already testified that HRC email investigation suffered obstruction from Lynch.

Under law governing such there's no distinction between a little or a lot of obstructing.

The OP article although not publicly proven sure has a clearer track record of veracity than the miserably failed "Muh Russian" campaign invented by sore loser crowd.

You have the other side of the coin that is highly in play these days of where "unnamed sources" have no accountability but are used the vast majority of the time as the only proof available. These are not like the news of old where integrity was demanded by peers and where "unnamed sources" were only used sparingly for protection. Today it is just a simple way to put validity to a story where there is actually nothing there.

We also see massive inflation of facts and opinionated versions of facts to fit any narrative a person is trying for, so where does all this fix on your list above as it has become more of the norm than not.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If there is anyone that doesn't believe that this or something along these lines didn't take place, they're complete and utter idiots.
And we all know what group of assholes don't believe it.

No, no, no.
Just no.

Everyone knows that the only thing that took place was Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch having a talk about golf and grandchildren in a plane.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is ATS duh of coarse it is ok. This is not CNN or FOX....this is a conspiracy forum.

I can only understand your sentiment if you denounced all the anon sources from MSM.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Considering the novel like descriptions of the event, this sounds like something stright from Comey himself. Its only someone connected to Comey that woild be privy to this information.

The only way to know is if they question both and obtain the document. I wonder if it's a wiki leaks email.

Also the counterargument against anonymous sources leaking classified Intel for purely political purposes is fine with me. You need evidence to back it up and of illegal then they should be held accountable legally. I think everyone can agree with that. Wht I'm opposed to is trying to impeach a President with leaked Intel to support a false narrative. I'm all for the truth, but not that.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join