It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND COMEY MEETING With AG Lynch Even More Shocking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just remember, no hypocrisy from me.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Never the less, the story is getting legs and spreading.

Just goes to show ya......................

Perception is Reality
And Reality is a Winner

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Never the less, the story is getting legs and spreading.

Just goes to show ya......................

Perception is Reality
And Reality is a Winner

She really is.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

roflmao

I see what ya did there!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Aliensun

a reply to: xuenchen

So anonymous sources are ok when reporting things you agree with? Good to know.

Yes, but doesn't it clearly explain why Comey later did what he did. The long knives were out from both sides from that moment on.

Wow. That sure is strange. You never give left leaning sources the cursory benefit of the doubt to process the nuances before yelling "fake news" but you want me to pay attention to the nuances for this source?

Actually, I was acting in kind, analyzing the clear "facts" of the matter (no pun intended on the "matter" word) the I learned from the reactionaries that give them a chance and they will beat anything to death as long as it serves the purpose of taking the focus off of their disarrayed party and putting any part of the Trump family down.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Pretty commonly accepted fact with this OP at this point, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
We have a serious problem if officials continue to let Lynch off the hook while going after Trump for one "I hope".

While the meaning of "going after" is a tad nebulous, I don't believe anyone has yet to "go after" him for that. The absolute latest (minutes ago) was that Sen. Grassley told CNN that they haven't ruled out looking into obstruction of justice.

I'm sure that the Republicans will be happy to investigate Lynch as they're not exactly known for shying away from investigating Dems, particularly when a Clinton is involved. If Sarah Carter's anonymous source is correct and Lynch did something inappropriate, including obstructing justice, she should be held accountable.

I'll point out one thing since you lot love so much to talk about the "evil MSM." Circa is owned by Sinclar Broadcast Group. Kushner reportedly brokered a deal with Sinclair during the campaign to influence their coverage of Trump (he reportedly characterized it as "straighter coverage"). Take from that what you will.

I'd be willing to bet this leak came from team Trump as a distraction but if Comey said what is claimed in the article, I'd have no problem with it being investigated.
edit on 2017-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Yeah good point.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How credible is the source...seems too convenient. I think we are at the point that ALL news on both sides is highly suspicious until the source is identified and validated.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

...“the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time...

Hmmm... a "steely" silence, eh? Not just silence, but it was a "steely" silence. That's rather an odd use of the word. I've heard of a steely gaze before, but never a steely silence. And especially for someone who is relaying secondhand information as opposed to personal knowledge...or is it secondhand?

If this is a real leak, I'm looking at Comey -- again!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Rules for Radicals, Shilling;

1. Attack source
2. Attack Message
3. Attack Messenger

1A. Disparage Source
2A. Disparage Message
3A. Disparage Messenger

Check, check, check and check.

Comey already testified that HRC email investigation suffered obstruction from Lynch.

Under law governing such there's no distinction between a little or a lot of obstructing.

The OP article although not publicly proven sure has a clearer track record of veracity than the miserably failed "Muh Russian" campaign invented by sore loser crowd.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Exactly my previous point. We have enough on the record to show this happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right???? I figured the left would eat up the "unnamed sources" considering 95% of MSM negative reporting on the current administration has used them....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Rules for Radicals, Shilling; 1. Attack source 2. Attack Message 3. Attack Messenger 1A. Disparage Source 2A. Disparage Message 3A. Disparage Messenger

Did you mean to describe the OP's general tactics so succinctly, or is that just a happy little accident?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Rules for Radicals, Shilling; 1. Attack source 2. Attack Message 3. Attack Messenger 1A. Disparage Source 2A. Disparage Message 3A. Disparage Messenger

Did you mean to describe the OP's general tactics so succinctly, or is that just a happy little accident?

Are you hear to attack the OP or the information provided? We all have tactics and those tactics are tied to our beliefs and confirmation bias! So your point?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Are you hear to attack the OP or the information provided? We all have tactics and those tactics are tied to our beliefs and confirmation bias! So your point?

I'm not "hear" to do anything.

And judging by your own participation in the thread, neither are you.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Trump need to jail Hillary, Lynch and Rice. He thinks he is helping himself by not doing so but until they are brought to justice the Dems are going to keep attacking him. The entire point of their attacks are to keep him from investigating old Obama admin treason and spying.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
For the life of me, why post a link to a news "blog" when a more credentialed outlet is available? The news blog links to THIS story on Circa...

Comey got 'steely silence' after confronting Loretta Lynch about Clinton's email probe
circa.com...
edit on 13-6-2017 by dasman888 because: zombie gerbils

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No, the OP continues to express moral outrage generally targeted towards criminal enterprise known collectively as DNC, Left and Progressives who do their utmost to follow Alinsky tactics as pointed out.

Comeys actions/responses over decades when examined shows he prostituted himself and morals for personal gain and career advantage.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If there is anyone that doesn't believe that this or something along these lines didn't take place, they're complete and utter idiots.
And we all know what group of assholes don't believe it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join