It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Student Otto Warmbier Released From North Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Dad is in anguish, as any father would be. Says its North Korea and Obama's fault that his son was kept in that country so long.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

The Dad is in anguish, as any father would be. Says its North Korea and Obama's fault that his son was kept in that country so long.

www.foxnews.com...

Imagine you son is imprisoned in a hostile country, and for over a year the President and his team ask you to keep quite because they are working on it.

Then you finally realize the ugly truth, you are just a little guy, and you don't matter, so your son will stay imprisoned because Obama cant be bothered with the little people.

Then when a new guy comes in, he immediately works on getting your son out, only to find out he is in a coma.

What a sad story.

Obama is scum, plain and simple. He could have at least been honest with this guy, and told him that the couldn't risk hurting relations over his son. But just like with the people that died in Benghazi, Obam proves again and again he doesn't care about individuals when it could be troubling politically for him.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

He wasn't too smart, nonetheless this is not good, nor does he deserve to be dead, in a coma, brain damaged..etc.

He was kind of old, unhealthy and frail to begin with, so NK is just doing a good samaritan act here....

What? Are you sure you know which prisoner you're talking about?? Warmbier is 22, not like 70 or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
He was kind of old, unhealthy and frail to begin with, so NK is just doing a good samaritan act here....

originally posted by: Nyiah
What? Are you sure you know which prisoner you're talking about?? Warmbier is 22, not like 70 or something.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

edit on 15-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I am sure his parents are very happy to have their son back, but darn why in the heck he had to go to NK.

If I was his mother, I wait until is better and whip his butt.

edit on 15-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
By the way his dad is going to do an interview on Tucker tonight. He is very well spoken and incredibly strong based on what I saw in his press conference.

It will probably be worth watching.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm very afraid that he won't ever GET better. They are calling it a vegetative state. No responses at all to stimuli.

I really ache for these parents...this is just so sad. They got their son back, but they'll probably never get their son back.

I don't know why he had to go to NK either. People that go on vacation to places like NK or Iraq are just courting disaster. And even if he DID try to steal the banner, he could've just as easily been detained for doing NOTHING.

God Bless the Wambiers. And continued prayers for Otto's recovery.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Yes I heard in the news that the brutality the NK inflicted in him cause him to have his brain damage.

Oh, lord, no good.

I am afraid he will be paraded as an excuse for political gain rather than letting his family have some privacy.

What a sad story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join