It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy things Children Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity
Well whether the after life exists we just don't know until our time comes. Not child related but kind of on topic. I had a dream .. you know one of them dreams where it feels real ... I woke up (in my dream) went downstairs everything was normal. My mum was in the kitchen but pretty much everything was white or a bright colour at least but the whole lay out of the kitchen was the same

I said to my mum what she was doing here, remember this was a dream that seemed real and this had happened after my mum had passed. So I asked her what she was doing here and why everything was so different she replied with 'yes sorry, everything IS different here' ... that's when I woke up

edit on 19-6-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

edit on 19-6-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I have read many of these in the past, and agree they can be quite unsettling! Never had one quite like that myself, though. Your case, wow! Perhaps consider some prayer against whatever was trying to influence her? Order whatever out? She's not giving in, which is good, but still, a child is so vulnerable to that, if parents aren't careful.

Thanks.

I guess I wasnt so scared bc I have always read those "creepy things kids say" and i believe ive read 1 or 2 about the same she did. Not that its "normal" by any means but there is just nothing i can do. I have told them (shadow people or whatever) to leave out loud, and for myself, that seemed to work. If it happened more than once, I would have brought my psychic medium friend in to help. I actually did not even tell her about it...that is how "uneventful" it was in my life. I was more worried about her choking/drowning reoccuring "dreams/past death" that happened a few times a week. Even those have gone away slowly.

there is also a possible chance that I dreamed all of this, small chance tho

I also did not give a second thought to it bc in her waking earth life she is perfect...very smart and kind (would never kill me).

When I ask to talk about her dreams she clams up...so theres really nothing I can do. I do believe in reincarnation and that she may be having some flashbacks. Also, while they are young I do believe that angry spirits or (imaginary friends) can try to get them to do bad things and in their sleep may be one way...we just have to live with these seedy spirits. Im just glad we dont see them.

I wouldn't likely be afraid of a child myself, as far as that goes, as much as perhaps afraid for the child, depending on circumstances an behavior at the time. That nothing else happened is a good sign, though!

Only time mine scared me was when the oldest spoke of seeing a "dragon" - once the whole thing, once a claw, and that was IN the bedroom. Some serious prayer for that one, I can tell you!!

The "past lives" sorts of things, I tend to believe are more about some sort of genetic memory, personally, but who knows? Clearly, some people do somehow have information they shouldn't be able to know. Some, I also think, could come from these bothersome spirits, too. Not something we can remove from the world, either way!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

that really was your mom reaching out to you from the other side.

See, people really know what goes on there, its just up to us to believe it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Was he deeply scared of the dragon?

My daughter has never seen anything (except for the sparkles) that was scary.

Something like that...a bloody girl, old woman watching us, etc...would scare me most.

I know they are there, im just glad we dont see them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My 7 year old grandson arrived here this morning ecstatic to find me alive and not dead. Seriously! He says that when he woke up this morning I was standing by his bed just looking at him and when he asked me 'why I was there?' I just disappeared. I was there then not there. He thought he seen my ghost. So, he was very happy to find me alive and well.

He disagrees that he simply dreamed me. So...yes, it is a little creepy. Was something imitating me? Was he simply dreaming? Did I astral project? All and all...I have no clue. Just thought this was a perfect place to share.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You could have astral projected, if you knew he was coming perhaps you were thinking about him and it happened accidentally. I dont know much about that tho.

Or someone was pretending to be you.

Or seriously...he was so excited to see you that he dreamed of you. But i tend to not overlook when someone is certain it was NOT a dream bc dreams and communication to the other side are 2 different things and I never want to just push it under the rug and call it a dream.

ask about a brilliant what or white light, usually that separates the dreams from the communications. Its a type of light or something that there is no way to describe it on earth.

edit on 20-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

When my daughter was very young she would come running out of her bedroom terrified of "all the bugs flying around her" soon after she layed down on bed at night. Every single time I would thoroughly search her room and calmly talk to her that there are no bugs flying around. This routine would go on for a good two years!

After reading your post about the "sparkles" flying around? I'm wondering if that was what my daughter was seeing - entities.
I never once considered that it could anything else.....I even seriously considered calling in an exterminator just in cases. Lol

Wierd, I use get flashes of faces (literally just heads) around my room at night when younger when my eyes were closed and just before sleep came over me, super creepy.

Also, I remember a book saying we have jobs on the other side. One of them was caring for the animals!

Good thread. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

My old psychic medium neighber (i just moved so she is not my neighbor anymore) says that right before we drift into sleep/dream land is a good time for those on the 'other side' to try and reach us.

I used to sometimes get a "hey", or "hey (my name)" right before drifting away, of course it wakes me up, i shake my head just thinking weird but shes convinced (my old neighbor) its these spirits trying to communicate. It still happens to me from time to time. You could probably see faces at that time.

Cool thought about your daughters "bugs". I wonder if its the same. I know she sees them, its real to her, i see her trying to catch them.

Im not to keen on these sparkles being "good" tho.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You need to get your child talking asap. If she won't talk to you, take her to someone like a counselor.

Is there anyone in your child's life who has reason to dislike you? Perhaps a divorce situation?

Not to scare you, but is your child ever alone with someone that would harm her, with threats that something bad will happen to you if she tells anyone? That is unfortunately a common tactic for child abusers.

edit on 6/20/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That was a thought of mine and she has been to a psychologist with no luck of anything coming out...probably bc there is nothing to come out. That is what I am hoping at least. She was with this psychologist for a few months.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Was he deeply scared of the dragon?

My daughter has never seen anything (except for the sparkles) that was scary.

Something like that...a bloody girl, old woman watching us, etc...would scare me most.

I know they are there, im just glad we dont see them.

She, in that case, and yes, very much so! Was NOT something friendly. She sees things, though, that I can only sense. Still does, even as an adult. And, no, for anyone wondering, no mental issues, hallucinations, etc. Just a case of someone who would see the "ghost", or whatever, instead of just getting the creepy feeling from it. From her reluctance to describe some things, yeah, be glad we don't tend to see them! I can't get her to give me a description of most. The dragon claw in the bedroom, she did describe, and said it seemed to come out of nowhere, like an invisible tear in the space of the room or something. That was when we were living with my parents for a time, and that house did have some other activity.

The sparkles is interesting. My younger three (very close together in age) seemed to see something when small, but they were not afraid at all; instead, they were more delighted. The older of that set would describe characters from Winnie the Pooh, claiming she was seeing them on the ceiling above the bed. The younger two would smile and laugh at something, but never defined it as she did. To keep things clear, I have five; the first two are a bit spaced apart in age, and the younger three much closer together. Interesting thing is, when they'd see whatever it was, I did have a strong feeling of peace, calm, and even protection. I decided they were seeing angels. With the one who saw "Pooh Bear" and friends, there were some pregnancy complications, and a bit of panic at one point that we might lose her. The night we rushed to get that checked out, I was sure, SURE, there were angels in the room, making certain all was well. Strong feeling of two of them, right there, as clear as if you could see someone standing in front of you. So, later, I just decided it was the angels, entertaining the babies.

I know someone who had something threaten her kid, though, and her. There was something that would try and push her, in the stairwell. I could sense it, at times. Once, during a bath time with her young son, he was all smiles and giggles, as usual, then looked over her shoulder and burst out screaming and crying. She was panicked, and I was ticked!! I stayed at her place a short while, and ordered that thing OUT. It actually left for a bit, but came back later. She knew why it worked for me, and not her. She held, and surely still does, some pagan types of beliefs, and my own are Christian. She agreed that was why I was able to tell it to go, even.

Scary stuff! I can't abide things that scare a child. Any child. Glad you don't have that as a concern now! Not a good place to be!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

you seem to be like my old neighbor. She could sense things and see them sometimes. She got sooo upset when they tormented children. She cleaned that house before I even moved in, there was something tormenting the child (young adult) that lived there before me. She described it to me, it wasnt bad...a whole other story.

However, she was always very protective over the babies (and me). She made sure that house was good. She would walk in every now and then go into every room and be pleased. She also said "just dont go up in the attic theres a "thing" up there but he's harmless" (she later got him out too).

She hated my antique chair and french provencial dresser I had. I really wonder if those are havesting bad. She still said my house was good, even with them. I really didnt want to get rid of them. I still have them in my new house.

I have a good feeling here in my new place. My 8 ball is freaking me out tho. Its correct in every single question I ask (I ask simple questions). I put it away bc it was correct in some bad ways. Not that it changed the outcome that way, but who knows.

I saw the "sparkles" after my father died when I was younger. They made any shape on command. I would talk to them mentally all night long till I fell asleep. I just wonder if that was my dad and he is communicating with my daughter.

Im sorry your daughter can see "things". I believe it is actually a gift and perhaps she can fine tune it and block them as she ages. That is how my old neighbor was, she saw everything bad when she was younger, in and out of mental institutes but finally learned to block everything out.

edit on 21-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Your lives sound like horror movies.

Im almost certain this is a caucasian phenomenon?

I remember all the white kids saying weird # in elementary. Everyone else would just lie about what professional athlete their father was

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

lol

yes, its hell on earth, but these creepy lil spirits and shadow people are just as scary as pedophiles and mass murderers in their earth suits.

Whose worse? I dont know. I would say the earth suite baddies. The spirits normally cannot hurt us but they will try like hell to communicate and get off on scaring us.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: T0rMenT0R

Thas very scary, it remind me of a time I saw my Father stand close to my chair after death. It is deep a memory and I never forget. It still hard for my self to sit in that same chair der and to this day.

Thank you

so after he died you saw him standing close to you? Was he scary or was it just scary that you saw him?

It scary when I saw ma Father. It not easy to explain my english no good, but It affect me deeply it was like he was ghost but not. Speaking but not, it gave me chills, i did not sleep for so long after. I changed it woke me to be a better mon like ma Father. I respect now more and wish others to respect da people around dem like here now, people need to feel and dis needs to be heard.

I thank you

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

I guess it would be scary to see someone who passed in ghost form, i never have but want to. I still dont know if i would turn white or not if I saw my dad.

Its scary just bc its unknown i guess.

I like your english, i read it as deep rastafarian.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

you seem to be like my old neighbor. She could sense things and see them sometimes. She got sooo upset when they tormented children. She cleaned that house before I even moved in, there was something tormenting the child (young adult) that lived there before me. She described it to me, it wasnt bad...a whole other story.

However, she was always very protective over the babies (and me). She made sure that house was good. She would walk in every now and then go into every room and be pleased. She also said "just dont go up in the attic theres a "thing" up there but he's harmless" (she later got him out too).

Interesting! Some things do seem less "bad" than just different, though I don't often see anything. I am protective, though, and can't stand something going after kids.

She hated my antique chair and french provencial dresser I had. I really wonder if those are havesting bad. She still said my house was good, even with them. I really didnt want to get rid of them. I still have them in my new house.

I have a good feeling here in my new place. My 8 ball is freaking me out tho. Its correct in every single question I ask (I ask simple questions). I put it away bc it was correct in some bad ways. Not that it changed the outcome that way, but who knows.

I wonder what about the furniture she doesn't like? Things can get attachments, I believe. The 8-ball thing is weird! They can be amusing, as a joke toy, but accurate all the time? Too creepy!!

I saw the "sparkles" after my father died when I was younger. They made any shape on command. I would talk to them mentally all night long till I fell asleep. I just wonder if that was my dad and he is communicating with my daughter.

Im sorry your daughter can see "things". I believe it is actually a gift and perhaps she can fine tune it and block them as she ages. That is how my old neighbor was, she saw everything bad when she was younger, in and out of mental institutes but finally learned to block everything out.

The sparkles, if not scary, you have to wonder! Sometimes, perhaps, someone can linger? I have mixed thoughts on that possibility.

The daughter is grown, and handles it well, as far as that goes. She's quite intelligent, too, well over 200 IQ, and I wonder if that's a factor. She didn't appreciate things when younger, but no real issues in that regard. I can well imagine how that could affect someone, though! Especially if people didn't believe it was real.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

My past neighbor (not old bc she is pretty young) did a ritual thing on my antique chair bc my daughter started talking to it. If I can remember correctly, she was talking to Pedro riding a horse, and a clown show or something. He ran into the street and got hit by a car???

She was about 3 at the time and I couldnt get much out of her except that it has something to do with the chair and she saw Pedro...so non-chalantly.

And then, this is funny, I bent over in sort of squat position and whacked my vagina on the arm of it. I told my neighbor and she was like, this is it, no more...and did her ritual with salt and rosaries on the front porch while I was out of town.

I dont question it too much, i am more thankful. I dont know anything of that world bc I cannot see it but glad she is always there to help and make sure me and my family are protected.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join