It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy things Children Say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have been reading these online, im very drawn to them. Its obvious to me that they are experiencing past lives, many even say so. But what my own child has said to me in her sleep is just as creepy as them all.

I sleep with my child so I guess I am more prone to these things.

One time I was woken up by thrashing...half asleep I clearly hear my 3 yr old child say "no, I will not kill my mommy".

Knowing that there are unexplainable spirits/things amongst us that we cannot see and that they communicate thru sleep, electricity and anything they can and that we just have to live in harmony with them, and also bc i was just so darn tired, I decided not to wake her up or even fret over it. I was assured in my mind that whatever it was, she was not going to give into it...obviously...and I had nothing to worry about. This thought also entertained my mind..."even if my 3 year old wanted to kill me, she couldnt, she's too weak, she's only 3 so Im pretty safe".

This is just one of many pretty freaky things in her sleep.

Here is a list of some off the internet. I dont think they are made up:
www.boredpanda.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I hope it is not a result of too much exposure to world issues beyond her comprehension.

If not I hope you are getting plenty of recordings of these episodes. It may help down the track.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Danny...is that you???

"Danny's not here, Mrs. Tor-rence. Red-rum...red-rum....REDRUM, REDRUM!! (stab-stab-stab)"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Since my 4 year old could first talk he'd mention this lady.

Once he hopped into our bed early on Sunday morning and asked "Who is that lady?"
"What lady?" I replied
"The one standing at the end of the bed"

Now he has mentioned her for years and calls her his "Actual Mother" which is bizaar as I birthed him and he says Mama instead of Mother. He will mention things every so often like "I used to live in Africa with my Actual Mother" "We used to live near a river" "My Actual Mother is really angry. She tried to kill me with poison in berries" "My Actual Mother was sent to a tower"

I dont know if this is repressed memories or just imagination but he has been consistantly saying it since he was 2

Also Our house is a farmhouse over 110 years old and we had a significant haunting - maybe connected?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the link....interesting....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

If its consistent, then its not just imagination. Reincarnation is real, the eastern world sees it as a science, not sure why the western world is so off track, but its very cool (not so creepy) that he can recall his past life. You can learn alot from knowing about it to help your current life.

See if he can give you details (seems like he already is) into his past life, get names, dates, etc. You may be able to pull something up online.

I have a friend who's daughter up till age 5 consistently talked about her old mommy and sisters, consistently the same names. This coming from a 2-4 yr old, being consistent is pretty remarkable. She always missed them and one time she talked about them with me. i should have recorded it but didnt. She doesnt recall her other mommy and sisters now, she's almost 6. When I bring it up now she doesnt know what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
First I played with mommy, then I played with Judd. Now I want to play with you.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This thought also entertained my mind..."even if my 3 year old wanted to kill me, she couldnt, she's too weak, she's only 3 so Im pretty safe".

Ask her to talk about these nightmares, if she wants. Waking her up during will also make it easier to remember more details. Kind of like 'rescuing her' from them. If shes 'thrashing', and pleading to not have to kill mommy , thats pretty serious, imo.

You said she says other 'creepy' stuff.

Like what, if you feel like sharing...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

One thing my mother has said to me before about something I said as a very young child, was that I used to talk about
when I was an old man. That I would tell stories about things I used to do as an old man.
However now, I have no recollection of these events.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
My daughter is very intuitive, she is almost 6 now.

For example...she just came into my office and asked "Are animals made from nature like humans are?"

She is referring to a time about a year ago when she demanded to know who the first human on earth was. I tried to tell her that no one really knows but there are speculations.

(What 5 yr old demands to know who the first human on earth is?)

Anyways, I told her a couple different theories...Adam & Eve...evolution including primordial soup in which I guess she translates into "made from nature".

she said that she things humans probably did have animal babies in the past and can probably do it again...that is weird and I told her no, not in this world.

ONe time, and she was afraid to tell me this, she said to me "Mommy, do you ever get the feeling that we are being watched?, like this world is not real?"

She has never seen the Truman show of course, but what is crazy is that I DO get that feeling sometimes.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This thought also entertained my mind..."even if my 3 year old wanted to kill me, she couldnt, she's too weak, she's only 3 so Im pretty safe".

Ask her to talk about these nightmares, if she wants. Waking her up during will also make it easier to remember more details. Kind of like 'rescuing her' from them. If shes 'thrashing', and pleading to not have to kill mommy , thats pretty serious, imo.

You said she says other 'creepy' stuff.

Like what, if you feel like sharing...

Yes i always try to get her to talk about it but she clams up, does not want to talk about it. She has had a reoccuring dream since she was literally an infant. I even think she had these dreams inside my tummy bc of the time patterns that it happens. i am positive that it was her death in her past life.

She would laugh (as an infant it would be grunting but then as she got older I could tell it was laughter) followed by about 30 secs of silence then she would be grasping for air. Drowning? Choking? I waited and waited till she could talk, I tried and tried to get her to tell me what happened. She either didnt want to talk about it, clammed up or said she forgot.

Finally she told me one time (recently) that she has dreams of drowning and that is why she is afraid to go under water. I asked her to tell me more..NO. She clams up and I do not force her, however, she does watch this silly cartoon show on TV and there is a part where the boy flatlines and she told me "close your eyes, heres the scary part...sometimes I dream of this"

Of course I pried...she would not talk more.

Not related to her reoccuring past death "dream" she was scared to tell me one morning "mommy, i had a bad dream and i want to tell you"...

Im like OK!...she said she heard the voice say (not her own) "Please mommy dont die". She didnt want to talk about it further.

I figured it was her, as an adult (she didnt recognize the voice) and she was there when her mommy died. No biggie really. Either it was past or she can see the future.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

One thing my mother has said to me before about something I said as a very young child, was that I used to talk about
when I was an old man. That I would tell stories about things I used to do as an old man.
However now, I have no recollection of these events.

you can cross genders when choosing a life to come back into, its not weird or creepy at all to be a boy then a girl, however, it IS probably why some people are trans.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This isn't as creepy as what your daughter has said... it's not really creepy at all... but when my daughter was about 2 she insisted that her name was "Amy." We had one friend named Amy, actually she was the sister of a friend, but I don't think my daughter had ever even met her. And she didn't really watch TV then, just a few Disney videos and we couldn't think of any characters named "Amy" in any of the videos she watched. But she would get very indignant about her name and tell us, "I not "B", I Amy!" If we tried to quiz her about it, she would get even angrier and say, "You know!" -- like we were playing head games with her. She doesn't remember any of it now though. So still a mystery where "Amy" came from.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Most people just disregard it as an imagination...its proof of past lives

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I will never forget something that happened when my daughter [ now 17 ] was very young, and at the time, for reasons that'll soon be clear, I broke down in tears.
It's important that you know that I never called my Grandmother on my Mom's side, anything other than "Nanny". Never grandma, granny or anything other than that. She died long before my daughter was born and as a matter of fact, died before my first son was born and he is now almost 30. She was the type that went around singing tidbits of gospel songs all day long and if she wasn't singing, she was humming or just "do de do de dum". When I was young, she always sang to me at night to get me to sleep. Having an extremely bad home life as a child, she always tried her best to protect me and would push to get me to spend the night at her house as often as possible, to keep me away from my violent alcoholic father.
You will see why this is important to know.

My daughter was very young, maybe 2? and at that age, kids don't pronounce words correctly or get them mixed up, so it's sometimes hard to tell exactly what they're saying. One day, she told me that "Granny" had talked to her at night. Puzzled, because my Mom is 3 hours away and didn't call at night to say goodnight to the kids, I asked her did Granny call her on the phone. She said "No".
At this point, I thought she was talking about my Mom or my wife's mother. After a few questions to her and to my wife, I got it straightened out that neither had called the night before or any other night to talk to the kids before bedtime.
She kept at it and finally got out the word "Nanny". She said "Nanny came" "She singed to me". At that time, my daughter had never even saw a picture of my Nanny, much less knew that she sang all the time or that she'd sing me to sleep....but she knew that my Nanny had very, very long hair that she usually kept in a bun, wore glasses and was quite short [ 4' 11" ] and chubby. The next day, I showed her a picture and she said, "She singed to me".

There was absolutely nothing creepy about that.
edit on 13-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: because I want to get the quote right

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
another instance about consistency, when my daughter was about 3, barely talking in complete sentences...she would always talk about the moon, earth planets.

Mostly bc i push this on her...we have alot of books about stars, constellations, planets...etc.

Anyways, the weird part is that she would always refer to Earth as 010, the moon as 001, spaceships as 100 (I may be getting the actual number sequence wrong) but i remember at the time she was consistent with them when she HAD TO mention the 3# sequence along with each spatial mass. I joked that she was speaking in matrix. As you may know if you have kids, its pretty remarkable when they can be consistent at that young age.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

There is no doubt that your nanny is yours and hers "guardian angel". Its so comforting when these things happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No biggie really. Either it was past or she can see the future.

Or something is tormenting her. Pressure on chest during sleep can mean something else.

Ever hear of succubus? Best to wake her up during those 'holding breath' moments, the dream evaporates.

Remind her that dreams may seem real, but really aren't, that they don't hurt us while we are awake.

Tell her when you wake her to not be afraid, to tell the 'voice' to go away, stop bothering me. It feeds on fear, will leave after a while if it doesn't get that fear energy from her.

Wake her up next time shes holding her breath, tell her to tell it to leave, maybe say a little prayer with her, if you are so inclined.

Edit: First I'm saying this to gauge your reaction, I have one other idea. How old is she again?

edit on 13-6-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Or something is tormenting her. Pressure on chest during sleep can mean something else.

Ever hear of succubus? Best to wake her up during those 'holding breath' moments, the dream evaporates.

Remind her that dreams may seem real, but really aren't, that they don't hurt us while we are awake.

Tell her when you wake her to not be afraid, to tell the 'voice' to go away, stop bothering me. It feeds on fear, will leave after a while if it doesn't get that fear energy from her.

Wake her up next time shes holding her breath, tell her to tell it to leave, maybe say a little prayer with her, if you are so inclined.

thanks for the advice, I do hold her and rub her everytime it happens and she does seem to "let it go" and cuddle back comfortably. Its happening less and less, used to be every night, now its about once every couple weeks. I have no doubt something is terrorizing her in her sleep. Also i say its no big deal bc, what can you do really? she seems to be handling it best she can on her own. I will teach her more as she ages, just last night i had a conversation with her about dreams and not to be scared to talk to me about them. she is slowly telling me more and more.

If i dont make a big deal out of it, then it wont be a big deal. This is happening in another dimension that I have no control over.
edit on 13-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

thanks for the advice, I do hold her and rub her everytime it happens and she does seem to "let it go" and cuddle back comfortably. Its happening less and less, used to be every night, now its about once every couple weeks. I have no doubt something is terrorizing her in her sleep.

You are dong the exact right things, continue to keep her close, sleep wth her, comfort and cuddle her. It will pass eventually.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join