It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUTJOB Comey, what else did he leak?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: queenofswords

Occurs is coming from Comey unless the Democrats within the intelligence committee has lower themselves to the grown to keep their anti Trump administration agenda going and leaking the information themselves.

Both.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess Democrats are now nothing but crap worms eating their own like it is not end, anything to make Trump resign.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He was caught and confessed he leaked information to the media,if you have been following news,evidently not

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Sessions is saying that they are looking into who has been doing all the leaking. I took the way he said it to mean, yeah, we're going to show the people that Comey leaked more than just memos, and we'll make an example of him. I'm hoping that happens.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why isn't COMEY and LYNCH under investigation? AG Sessions is probably a nice guy, but he's not the "bird dog" aggressive hunter we need right now as Attorney General, IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why isn't COMEY and LYNCH under investigation? AG Sessions is probably a nice guy, but he's not the "bird dog" aggressive hunter we need right now as Attorney General, IMO.

DOJ will be looking at both of those two individuals. Sessions hasn't shown us much yet, but something tells me he's got a heart of stone and a dogged determination. The Dems are going to be singing "Who Let the Dogs Out' soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Theres your sign that Lynch is going to go under the microscope.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So everyone has their panties all in a twist because of the information Comey provided to the media. What about the fire-hose of leaks that is Donald Trump's twitter account? Personally I think 90% is made-up paranoid delusion but for the sake of argument, let's say some of it is true. He openly talks about ongoing investigations and other matters that are not public information. By the same standards should Trump be held accountable as well?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: carewemust

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

Considering Comey's comments at the hearing, it does not seem unreasonable to think that Lynch may be under investigation as well.

I'm glad Comey decided to go public with the FBI's results of the email investigation, as it appears the Lynch JD may have been compromised.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You mean Donald trump is going to order an investigation of a former government official for political gain?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Democrats, leakers, nut jobs, obstructionists, oh my. The 2018 election slogan and diversion. Look at everyone else except what the republicans are doing. I. E. hiding behind closed doors, plotting to purge millions of americans from the health care system.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey the demotroll is back! So which narrow minded point of view are you pushing today?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: D8Tee

You mean Donald trump is going to order an investigation of a former government official for political gain?

If she did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear right? If she's guilty, she gets what she deserves, unless of course your partisanship runs so deep you support illegalities as long as they are done on your side of the floor?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
During his testimony yesterday, Sessions dropped hints a couple of times that both Comey & Lynch might be facing legal trouble. Both certainly deserve it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
During his testimony yesterday, Sessions dropped hints a couple of times that both Comey & Lynch might be facing legal trouble. Both certainly deserve it.

Considering what Comey said at his hearing, Lynch very well could be in trouble. It will be interesting to see how that pans-out.

As far as Comey himself, we have no reason to suspect he is in legal danger. He covered his ass in regards to the notes he passed to his friend and nothing has been presented to indicate he is in any trouble otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join