It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUTJOB Comey, what else did he leak?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Too bad they didn't see that sudden curve until it was too late.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Who ya talking to?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump has a target on his back and they're going to keep on dogging him so he doesn't get anything done and goes down as the most ineffective president in the countries history.
Then they will publicly shame him.

You sound so proud of such evil. And doofy. Keep up the great work!

queen

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Comey took an oath and got paid to do his job, and not to play secret reporter. ....I'm sure at one point he was a good agent , but He has lost his ethos and stopped doing his job years ago , ....and he has been playing politics ever since.....and now he gets a 10 million dollar book deal for doimg the exact thing that the criminals he investigates do.....unbelievable ....he was the head of the FBI, too bad he didn't act like it.

He was never an agent. He was an outside political appointment, emplaced because he had been a loyal fixer for the Clintons for many many years.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

D.C. law says it's legal .
Not that it applies here other than Comey had the right to record the events.
As long as one party is aware of a recording and is part of the conversation it is legal.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He played down the Clinton investigation???
WTF are you talking about. He condemned her in public, called her reasoning into question, called her careless and sloppy, and made her look like she was unfit, even after he found she hadn't broken any laws.
Then he reopened the case on the evening news days before the election. How is that backing down?
You know that old phrase, with friends like that...?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
And I'd like to know how the title of this thread isn't political trolling....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Don't think he's a nutjob, he served his old masters and tried not to piss off the new masters to much...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: marg6043
Did I hit a soft spot, now?

I think so, and I am loving it,

Soft spot?

No.

We now know you have no clue what you are talking about.

Pot meet kettle.....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

No he "gave" his own property to a friend.
I already told you that in DC one person can record a conversation without the others knowledge as long as one knows and is part of the conversation.
Comey made a written record of what he and the president talked about AND made sure it didn't contain classified info. It's all above board.
It's not leaking but nice try.
Again.

BESIDES I thought Comeys testimony was all a big lie...I mean what's the difference who he gave memos to if the memos aren't real . If the whole conversation was something Comey just made up? What does it matter?
Can't have it both ways you know.
It can't be a leak if it's not true...

All of his memos were created on FBI computers while he was employed at the FBI....Explain to me how this is Comey's property and doesn't belong to the agency he was creating the memos for?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What part of "not classified information" do you not understand?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Always amazes me how the low lying fruit such as Snowden can be put in prison very quickly. However at the top escelons nothing ever happens. Makes me want to vomit

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

He played down the Clinton investigation???
WTF are you talking about. He condemned her in public, called her reasoning into question, called her careless and sloppy, and made her look like she was unfit, even after he found she hadn't broken any laws.
Then he reopened the case on the evening news days before the election. How is that backing down?
You know that old phrase, with friends like that...?

It is in his testimony that Lynch told him not to use the word "investigation" to use her word which was the exact language he testified the Clinton campaign was using, then he did even though he testified it made him feel queezy, but he never reported it either. It took him getting fired and hauled before Congress before he remembered to tell Congress about it. This guy is as fake as a three dollar bill, or caught in a web he can see no clear way out of.

Personally I think he found it troubling that the Party he identified with was asking him to do unethical things but he went along with it until Clinton's coronation was doubtful, then he had to go into full buttsaving mode. Once he went down the path of corruption, the DNC operatives had no trouble blackmailing him into playing along with the Russia scam. Remember Hillary screamed "they'll have all of our heads" when she saw she could lose. This whole Russia scam is to stall for time so their dirty deeds do not get fully investigated. They are hoping for gains in Congress at midterms to take control of the investigating committees. It is their last hope.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy
Probably never carried a gun, or drew it and was certainly never fired at, so this is the modern G man.
Just like the modern day CIA agent. He was just a parasitic bureaucrat.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's Rosenstein.
If you can't even get the name right ????

Sure me. On my keyboard the S key is right beside the D key.
Leave it to a lib to deny a story because got one letter wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Under what circumstances does he have the legal right to do that?

Under all circumstances. Anyone has the right to record their conversations, for their own protection. The other party does not even have to be informed.

Wouldn't that be espionage without a warrant?

Nope. Trump was not under investigation, remember? No warrant is required. Please remember this should it turn out that Trump really was secretly recording the conversations. You will need to argue that Trump was not guilty of espionage.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Under what circumstances does he have the legal right to do that?

Under all circumstances. Anyone has the right to record their conversations, for their own protection. The other party does not even have to be informed.

Wouldn't that be espionage without a warrant?

Nope. Trump was not under investigation, remember? No warrant is required. Please remember this should it turn out that Trump really was secretly recording the conversations. You will need to argue that Trump was not guilty of espionage.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This may have already been mentioned in this thread, but in case it wasn't, I think it's important to mention.

After James Comey's public testimony last week, he went into a classified setting to give further testimony.

Today, we learned in the hearing of Jeff Sessions, that there were leaks that came out of that Comey closed session!! !

Comey again?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Occurs is coming from Comey unless the Democrats within the intelligence committee has lower themselves to the grown to keep their anti Trump administration agenda going and leaking the information themselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: queenofswords

Occurs is coming from Comey unless the Democrats within the intelligence committee has lower themselves to the grown to keep their anti Trump administration agenda going and leaking the information themselves.

Senator Cotton is the one that revealed that within 20 minutes after the closed-session committee hearing last week with James Comey, there were leaks about the meeting. Un-freakin-believable!!

twitter.com...

(Go down to where he tweets, "I questioned Attorney General Sessions about Russia....."

edit on 13-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join