It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUTJOB Comey, what else did he leak?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Comey took an oath and got paid to do his job

He took an oath to defend the Constitution, not defend a criminal who is exploiting a position of power.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

How ironic... you believe the "leaked" story about Trump telling a Russian agent that the head of the FBI is a "nutjob." Please explain why you think it is healthy for a sitting President to "dis" the head of the FBI to a Russian agent in a secret meeting. (Nothing to see here, move along....)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What I find very ironic is that Trump was very adamant that Comey tell the public he was not under investigation, personally. Now after all Trump has done there is one thing everyone knows...Trump in now under investigation.

Talk about blowing up in his face.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DJW001

What I find very ironic is that Trump was very adamant that Comey tell the public he was not under investigation, personally. Now after all Trump has done there is one thing everyone knows...Trump in now under investigation.

Talk about blowing up in his face.

What's actually funny is that Comey could only tell the public that he is not under investigation by the FBI. The IRS is auditing him which is, in itself, an investigation. Trump himself has repeatedly told the public that he is under investigation!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The leaks within the FBI has gone for years, but intensified in the later years, I am sure that Comey was working under an agenda and it was not for the good of the nation, the latest leak of information is actually in the effort to undermine a sitting president and that doesn't take one person is takes a whole team to do so.

He is not alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He is not alone.

Sweep the bureau for Commies leakers! Bring back the Angleton sweeps! Long live Joe McCarthy!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The leaks within the FBI has gone for years, but intensified in the later years, I am sure that Comey was working under an agenda and it was not for the good of the nation, the latest leak of information is actually in the effort to undermine a sitting president and that doesn't take one person is takes a whole team to do so.

He is not alone.

Trump brought all of this on to himself. You cannot blame some made-up conspiracy for the actions Trump has taken.

There would be no reason to even be discussing this if Trump had a clue how to properly conduct himself.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
See, this is the thing. Trump brands himself as the ultimate, supreme businessman. Yet his 'well-oiled machine' seems to constantly have parts fall off. He recruits and hires these people and then ends up firing them --- or they quit after a short time. Is it that he sucks as a businessman and can't qualify applicants for a job? Or is it that once they're hired Trump gets nervous that they could expose him for something? In either case it proves Trump isn't all he purports to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
See, this is the thing. Trump brands himself as the ultimate, supreme businessman. Yet his 'well-oiled machine' seems to constantly have parts fall off. He recruits and hires these people and then ends up firing them --- or they quit after a short time. Is it that he sucks as a businessman and can't qualify applicants for a job? Or is it that once they're hired Trump gets nervous that they could expose him for something? In either case it proves Trump isn't all he purports to be.

The problem is that Trump is just as you described. He's a brand, not the ultimate businessman. He has people around him that do the business dealings while he is nothing more than a name they try to sell.

And it's effective. His brand was able to win him the US presidential election. Half of this country fell for the salesman pitch.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Exactly. We are so screwed.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Did I hit a soft spot, now?

I think so, and I am loving it,

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Did I hit a soft spot, now?

I think so, and I am loving it,

Soft spot?

No.

We now know you have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Do you work for Trump? Why would you believe the exact line the Whitehouse is delivering?

Donald has been caught in lies already many times.

My guess Coney actually has tapes of the dinner and conversation (since he is an fbi director who didn't want to meet alone with the president) and Sessions and Trump get caught lie in under oath.

Like many conservatives are saying trump may be the first president who shoots himself with his own mouth.

Firing Mueller another brilliant trump strategy to help let this pass.

Many conservative publications are pretty much saying trump is going to commit a felony to cover up nonexistent crimes.

Sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Curious....So according to you? What political gain or upgrade to his position was he "leaking" to/for? A higher position in F.B.I.? Another Intel org head? Future Presidential run?

Your words. He was "using his position for political gain" for..........? I dont see anything to gain. Sell books maybe? Just like Trump?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He took an oath to defend the Constitution, not defend a criminal who is exploiting a position of power.

I know, what a scumbag nut job for that: Covering for Hillary's crimes and eagerly lying for that obstructioist Lynch because....feelings. What a disgusting weasel.

You're finally coming around. Wow. I figured you would come in here and twist things around yet again with more deep state propaganda. You've grown!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Really?

He sure scared the director of the FBI #less.

Then again, everything scares comey #less.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Can you explain how either Clinton or Lynch violated the Constitution?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Then you admit that Trump was trying to frighten Comey into dropping the investigation? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

My guess Coney actually has tapes of the dinner and conversation (since he is an fbi director who didn't want to meet alone with the president) and Sessions and Trump get caught lie in under oath.

Not of the dinner, but he may have been wired after that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Then you admit that Trump was trying to frighten Comey into dropping the investigation? Thanks.

No, comey said that himself.

Anybody else thinks he sounds paranoid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join