It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nasa make a mistake and show alien structures.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is interesting, during a live stream from the moon Walter Cronkite said" Hey that looks man made" Immediately the feed was cut for twenty minutes.www.youtube.com...
When he returned his excuse for the statement didn't make much sense when it was analysed. Back then Video didn't exist for the common man, and all the film went missing. Since their was a meeting before the moon shots with top scientists, one of the questions put forward was ""what would we do is structures were found on the Moon or Mars?" the answer in those more transparent times was to, keep it from the public. Judging by some interesting private astronomers, who have photographed anomalies, and the duplicity in some of NASA 's Photographs. It might be reasonable to ask what is up there that they are hiding from us.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The idea has always intrigued me and NASA would likely have to follow orders from tptb and cover up anything like this, but digging around a lot never leads to much for evidence. Just a # ton of superstition really. Not that I will stop digging, this rabbit hole is too much fun and one can learn a lot along the way.
Slightly off topic, the on record budget for the U.S. Air Force space program is astronomical.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We'll never know what happened in that 20 minutes....

And tell me the reflection on this helmet doesn't look like a suit n tie guy holding one of those box cameras, the ones you look down into but the shoots 90 degrees straight out.

Note: i understand these guy make up a lot of crap, but this reflection is a good one.

Watch it on mute BTW
edit on 13/6/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
When you gonna at least start embedding this zany stuff you post?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Do we have any image or is this just hearsay?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Oh I thought they were going to show the broadcast. Did you ever see the actual broadcast?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

If anyone remembers the broadcast, its as stated. Look the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy even though were paying for it . If they make a mistake, and they have made a load, the shills get on and claim its ice or something. The budget is immense. But I bet they didn't bank on this guy.www.youtube.com... I would think he has documented the secret space program. Simply because they didn't realise that anyone could or would keep the downloads of all the shuttle missions. Its either that or some alien lifeform.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
If anyone remembers the broadcast, its as stated.

We don't even have an "artist rendition"? It's just "it looks man made and could not be part of the mission"?

Look the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy even though were paying for it . If they make a mistake, and they have made a load, the shills get on and claim its ice or something.

I get it, it's hearsay.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sounds like it's time to post this again. Here’s the amusing story about how an innocent remark during the first moonwalk metastasized into the weirdest UFO myth of all time, alien ships lined up on the crater in front of the astronauts.
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
The idea has always intrigued me and NASA would likely have to follow orders from tptb and cover up anything like this, but digging around a lot never leads to much for evidence. Just a # ton of superstition really. Not that I will stop digging, this rabbit hole is too much fun and one can learn a lot along the way.
Slightly off topic, the on record budget for the U.S. Air Force space program is astronomical.

On the USAF space budget, I'm not sure why that keeps consistently surprising people. Everything we officially do in space is very, very expensive. Everyone knows this. There's no cheap way to put anything in orbit. There is so much public information available about what USAF Space Command does. Satellites are very expensive to build, they have to pay for that. Satellites are very expensive to launch, they have to pay for that. Then add in the fact that they are responsible for all of our missiles except the submarine-launched variants. Then add in that they are also responsible for all of USAF's cyber operations, which is so big it almost became its own MAJCOM.

Is anyone still suspicious that they have a large budget?

Edit: If anyone is curious, the 60 Minutes interview referenced in the Wikipedia article is on YouTube.
edit on 13 6 17 by face23785 because: Added YouTube link

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Sounds like it's time to post this again. Here’s the amusing story about how an innocent remark during the first moonwalk metastasized into the weirdest UFO myth of all time, alien ships lined up on the crater in front of the astronauts.
www.jamesoberg.com...

Isn't that a different case? Why post it again?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No doubt NASA has made many mistakes about showing ET craft if not facilities over the decades. After all, we the people (ignorant civilians and military personel), have unofficially document the existence of UFOs here at Earth for over half a century. It stands to reason that NASA would make unfortunate revelations (for their sake) and then give us the old, "Move along here, folks, nothing to see here" with obvious coverup up assertions.

All you have to do to realize this is to accept that the ETIs are well-schooled in the entirety of human affairs and have allowed the earthly PTB to call the shots on how their presences is to be hidden or revealed. You can clearly see the game plan with attempts to find earth-like planets. etc. as part of the transitional process to prepare humanity for the greatest event in its existence. We are not alone....and most importantly, we are not the one and only in the Universe, but we are nothing more than a Level One civilization, barely reaching out. That makes us a Third World world in any list.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

No doubt NASA has made many mistakes about showing ET craft if not facilities over the decades. After all, we the people (ignorant civilians and military personel), have unofficially document the existence of UFOs here at Earth for over half a century. It stands to reason that NASA would make unfortunate revelations (for their sake) and then give us the old, "Move along here, folks, nothing to see here" with obvious coverup up assertions.

All you have to do to realize this is to accept that the ETIs are well-schooled in the entirety of human affairs and have allowed the earthly PTB to call the shots on how their presences is to be hidden or revealed. You can clearly see the game plan with attempts to find earth-like planets. etc. as part of the transitional process to prepare humanity for the greatest event in its existence. We are not alone....and most importantly, we are not the one and only in the Universe, but we are nothing more than a Level One civilization, barely reaching out. That makes us a Third World world in any list.

Wait so we can't just ask the ETIs where the nearby earth-like planets are?

Also we don't rate as a Level One civilization. We don't even rate on that scale.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Until the TV footage that exists is shown (and all the footage of the EVAs can be found online), then this story remains a complete fabrication.

As in, it's made up.

This supposedly took place during the 3rd EVA - why was nothing seen in the previous two?

Check Apollo17.org for the full mission timeline and broadcasts.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

As interesting as this would be. There is zero evidence that anything of the like ever happened. This would be better suited for the grey area me thinks.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well after watching the entire video I have to
say the answer to your OP question is apparently
YES.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We don't even get to see the broadcast? Just a artist rendition? Nah, I think I will pass. Find the footage and then we will talk. Until then it's just a crazy thing when Walter Cronkite said something funny. SMH

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This thesis

www.cbsretirees.com...

describes the television coverage offered by CBS, and they did not cover the EVAs live in any great detail, eg:

The three moonwalks by Mission Commander Eugene A. Cernan and the first scientistastronaut to fly in space, geologist Harrison H. “Jack” Schmidt, received much-abbreviated coverage.

Only just over 6 hours of coverage was given to Apollo 17 after the delayed launch, and that 6 hours included live coverage of the splashdown - this despite 22 hours of EVA broadcast being available. The best they got on the major networks was snippets on the news.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So, the video shown in the OP is BS? a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Yep.

CBS coverage was patchy, but it was not the only network covering the it. The EVAs were broadcast in full on a public channel (see my link above), to the press room at Houston and to other countries. I certainly watched the BBC coverage.

There is nothing to substantiate the claims made and no proof is provided. While they present a clip from the second EVA the 'recorded earlier' message is not original. It''s the wrong font for a start. They show images of a bank of personnel implying a team of controllers of the TV footage when in fact it was one guy controlling the rover camera.

The whole thing is based on an inferred "I bet you can't find this footage" message. Well if course not, it never existed in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join