It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time I'm going on a gay date.......do I kiss him?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Funny the pop up ad when I opened your thread was for a mature dating site.

Good luck on your date, I wouldn't kiss on the first date tho maybe a peck on the cheek. Hopefully he is genuine I have been watching that terrible American show Catfish so really hope it works out for.

Don't tell any lies that might bite you in the butt later and listen to nightskyb4dawn.

Good luck hope you find love

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nice to see possible beginning relationships. I encourage as well, as shared already, to take caution in new people you meet online. Public places and well lit at night, are always the safest.

See if you hit it off in person first. Maybe holding hands or a hug at the end of the night may be a nice gesture to start off more romantic feelings.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Good luck! Im going to echo what most people have already said or were getting at. Judge it on the fly when you turn in for the night. If he seems like he wants to then go for it, if he seems hesitant then a hug?

Just dont get smashed! Unless you both are drinking for ... then by all means, get smashed!

Only you two can decide when is right, enjoy the butterflies!

Peace and chicken grease!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Don't pervert nature; date a woman.

Homosexuality is very common in the nature.

What here is perverted, is you trying to dictate grown up people how to live based on some homophobic religious #

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You don't have to be religious to find the idea of two men involved romantically to be gross. I find it gross and it has nothing to do with religion. That being said it doesn't affect me so they can do what they want.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It was good advice
You have no idea who you're really talking to over the internet
I'd also imagine people are not the same in real life as their online personas.

I've never dated or met up with anyone I met online. Had a blind date once. Never again! He was a rookie cop. I didn't like him much, just agreed to be "friends". We went out a few times, I thought maybe he was ok and I'd grow to like him, but I just didn't. Turned out he became obsessed with me and acted very strange and psychotic. One night I believe now, he gave me a drug with some wine. Very much like the Cosby cases, so I won't go into details on what happened.

I've googled him and he became a special officer working in child abduction sex rings in Thailand! Yeah he's a real expert! I googled him because for years I thought he's probably the type of person who would kidnap a girl and keep her locked in a box under his bed. So I searched sex offender and discovered his Thailand job.

I went off topic, but it's just true there's some real psychos out there and they can even be a police officer.

edit on 13-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Aside from my previous post, I hope you have a good time OP.
Yes you should offer to pick up the tab, since you invited him and just shake hands, hug if you have a warm feeling about him. Go with your gut instincts

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You don't have to be religious to find the idea of two men involved romantically to be gross. I find it gross and it has nothing to do with religion. That being said it doesn't affect me so they can do what they want.

Agree with you.

Homosexuality is about as appealing to me as sticking my dick in a sewer pipe.

But hey if two consenting adults want to do that its not up to me or the government to stop them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Yes, i can understand your statement and i am in total agreement. I replied to another poster, now i think i should have used quoting.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

My previous reply applies to you also. I agree with you. I just wasn't being too clear with my postings.

Edit: Ok i will add a bit, making an edit not wishing to make 3 posts in a row without anyone in the middle. I found the OP to be a nice happening, an awaited date with a person he likes. Some romance is not that bad thing to happen in today's world of total madness and violence. I am glad that the vast majority of comments were in positive tone and encouraging.

With that being said, if there is a judging god who will send humans to heaven or hell after they die, and hell is for gays, bis and other "wrongdoers" and heaven is for the "righteous minded", i will much rather go to hell for having some tolerance and respect toward others, than to heaven where the moral police population probably stones each other to extinction while i am having beers with Freddie Mercury.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Finspiracy because: Added a few lines

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So, user comes to the board for advice and people twist it and turn it to their own views of two people who could fall for each other and have a happy life.

Just think, most gay people think one sex having sex with the other sex( who says there are 2 sexes! I used 3 in one sentence!) for example male and female, is wrong and to quote my brother-in-law "icky"

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

such actions are instinctive, you don't plan whether you are going to kiss someone or not. Your instincts will tell you what to do at the time. Always follow instincts.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Honey.....

Speaking as a practical Joan Collins of the gay world, having had more failed romances than North Korea has had failed missile launches, I offer this gem of advice;

If you're gay and he's bi be very very careful. It's so easy to fall for these types of men, but they come with a giant caveat (beware clause); Many adopt the philosophy that men are for fun and women are for babies. ie They'll charm the pants off you, but they will never commit to you.

Just keep your eyes open and your heart locked away until you can suss out what he's really like as a person.
edit on 13-6-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Only kiss if you have crazy-good chemistry and the opportunity arises. Otherwise you'll put too much pressure on yourself to make the move. Just look at this as an opportunity to meet for the first time and see if you like him.

Good luck. Report back on how it went

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I wasn't dictating I was imploring.

I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into believing you are of the same nature as the animal kingdom. Many animals eat their young as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Honey.....

Speaking as a practical Joan Collins of the gay world, having had more failed romances than North Korea has had failed missile launches, I offer this gem of advice;

Greatest line of the day so far, might make it into my weeks top 3!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
With that being said, if there is a judging god who will send humans to heaven or hell after they die, and hell is for gays, bis and other "wrongdoers" and heaven is for the "righteous minded", i will much rather go to hell for having some tolerance and respect toward others, than to heaven where the moral police population probably stones each other to extinction while i am having beers with Freddie Mercury.

I don't want to derail the thread but I had to reply to this.

Heaven is for those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

You would not rather go to Hell; that's just pride talking. Hell is a place of torment and fire. Hell is eternal. No one's drinking beers.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Come on brother, it's not too late to change your mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet that like most guys you get all excited and into watching a lesbian scene though! Cuz ya know it's just different when two girls get nekkid together, two dudes = gross, two chicks = hot. Typical double standards at play.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join