It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Fire Special Counsel Mueller

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump does need to fire him.

Comey made it clear in his Congressional testimony that he has been colluding with Mueller, and their intentions are suspect.
Comey is a very bitter man.

Also, Comey's testimony that Trump is not under investigation shows that a special counsel is not needed.

In addition...

""Four members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team on the Russia probe have donated to Democratic presidential campaigns and organizations, according to Federal Election Commission filings.""

thehill.com...
Trump himself has likely donated to Democrat Presidential campaigns. Worst thing Trump can do is fire Mueller. Even Trump supporters should recognize this, let the investigation play itself out. If Trump is dirty would you still support him?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL how many months ago was he going to be impeached according to you? We're not the dumbfounded ones.

As for why the trump Russia collusion was debunked; so far the heads of every investigative department has said they had no evidence of such collusion. No evidence = debunked.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Though it's interesting that Newt is out laying the groundwork for the possibility in the media.

Whats with Newt? He was playing up the Seth Rich conspiracy as well? He's got a new book out, wants some free publicity I am thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Define dirty.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm not sure why the FBI would be investigating foreign interference anyway, that should be the prerogative of the NSA and CIA.

If it happens on US soil, the FBI is the appropriate agency to handle it. This is a part of what the FBI is tasked with.

P

And if you will notice as of May 9th
No more leaks
Just like a tissue

Golly gee thanks Mr Wilson

Mr Wilson was Russian right?

Dennis knew the truth

edit on 12-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edy

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: TSefu
He should. There's literally no point for Comey's BFF to be running an investigation now that we know it was BS to begin with

And no one raised any objections when Rosenstien hired Muller for the job?

Interesting...

It's also interesting how unified all the right-winger media outlets are...down to almost the exact same wording on this, and how quickly its spread.

That's cute. You explain to me why we need a special prosecutor to investigate the president when we now know butthurt liberal losers officially made up the entire Russian thing cause they lost? Now I'm supposed to support this...... cause why? Seems like a waste of time and money and after watching Comey make an ass of himself, knowing he and Mueller coordinated beforehand, this entire thing is laughable. You point to a crime with some plausible proof instead of DNC fan fiction and we'll talk. After Sessions makes you losers look worse tomorrow I hope this BS officially gets shut down. Nobody cares what you think cause you'll hate Trump regardless. There's no point in trying to appease
edit on 12-6-2017 by TSefu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Define dirty.
Profitting from the sale of Rosnfet would strike him off the list of worthy candidates to hold office in my books.

edit on 12-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No. Comey did not "make it clear" that he "has been colluding with Mueller." That's just false. The fact that Trump wasn't under investigation by the FBI as of the time of the firing of Comey doesn't mean anything in regards to the appointment of Mueller. Why do you believe that?

The last straw which brought about the appointment of Mueller was the firing of Comey, the administration lying about the reason (and trying to pin it on Rosenstein) and Trump blabbing to anyone who would listen that he canned Comey over the Russian investigation.

How do you not understand how horribly horribly bad it would go for Trump? I'm sure it won't happen unfortunately because Trump's advisors, for all their faults, are clearly more with it than some of his supporters. Listen to your peers who are at least on this issue, talking some sense. There aren't many things that Trump could do that would be a worse self-inflicted injury at this point. We're talking political suicide, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I thought Newt was trying to ride Trump's coat tails back into semi-relevance but now I'm not sure. It goes without saying that Newt is a seasoned, savvy, political operative. He has to know that any overt interference with Mueller, let alone trying to can him, would be devastating Trump.

I'm 95% sure nothing of the sort will happen but I'm honestly curious why Newt is cheerleading Trump's political suicide. If I were a Trump supporter, I'd be very weary of Gingrich. He's old guard establishment Republican and you know I'm not one to play up the whole "the establishment is out to get Trump" narrative.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think what probably happened is Trump mused about it to a few people but he's not surrounded by crazy people (well mostly, Bannon might actually be nuts).

Bannon's not crazy, he has a master plan to defeat Islam. Step over to the dark side, it's where the winners are.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

How exactly would trump have profited off that sale in this hypothetical?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

How exactly would trump have profited off that sale in this hypothetical?

You'd have to ask Carter Page about that. Him or the FBI....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The last straw which brought about the appointment of Mueller was the firing of Comey, the administration lying about the reason (and trying to pin it on Rosenstein) and Trump blabbing to anyone who would listen that he canned Comey over the Russian investigation.

Actually the last straw was a comey memo about trump asking him to stop the flynn investigation.
But now comey has conveniently misplaced his memo's.

How do you not understand how horribly horribly bad it would go for Trump?

What would happen? The left would scream louder?

We're talking political suicide, plain and simple.

How many times have I been told that what trump is doing is political suicide... and yet here he sits president, making headway on his agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump does need to fire him.

Comey made it clear in his Congressional testimony that he has been colluding with Mueller, and their intentions are suspect.
Comey is a very bitter man.

Also, Comey's testimony that Trump is not under investigation shows that a special counsel is not needed.

In addition...

""Four members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team on the Russia probe have donated to Democratic presidential campaigns and organizations, according to Federal Election Commission filings.""

thehill.com...
Trump himself has likely donated to Democrat Presidential campaigns. Worst thing Trump can do is fire Mueller. Even Trump supporters should recognize this, let the investigation play itself out. If Trump is dirty would you still support him?

I didn't vote for President Trump expecting a sterling angel to take the helm of America. I voted for his business savvy, history, and attitude as a "winner" in life. Someone who works in the "real world", and excelled beyond 99% of all others who have attempted to do the same. Love him or hate him, President Trump is "the real deal".

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if it turns out he made a couple billion off a Russian oil firm sale, using his power of office to swing it, that would be ok?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You rely on the fictional people in your hypothetical to tell you how things went?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You rely on the fictional people in your hypothetical to tell you how things went?

Not my problem if you never heard of Carter Page. He's a real person. The only American that was under surveillance via a FISA warrant. How is that fictional?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TSefu

You never addressed my post.

Where was the outrage when Rosenstien appointed Muller?

No one seemed to care or have a problem with it then.

Why is Muller a problem all of a sudden now? It's not like Muller is some kind of nobody from nowhere. You'd think the GOP/Republican leadership would have raised red flags weeks and weeks ago.

You can not only smell the desperation...you can taste it now too, and it's bitter and spicy.

There's a reason why all your conservative outlets are in unison, saying exactly the same things in the same ways, with the same sentences...the GOP is freaking out and sending press releases to their favorite propaganda and programing outlets.

I just wonder how many people will quietly act like they never supported Trump in a few years...the problem is today, with the internet ... someone can drag up all those insane posts about how awesome Trump is.

And that might come back to bite a lot of MAGA-eaters in the butt.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Oh I agree... but what difference does it make? He does things he has EVERY RIGHT to do as the executive... and folks on the left run around with their hair on fire calling what he did a crime... doesn't matter that lefty lawyers like Dershowitz tell them... that they are idiots for having the facts so wrong.

They heard it on CNN or MSBNC... so it's a fact.

The guy ran for president... even though we all know Hillary is going to win... and won. He won...

Folks... Trump, crazy as it may sound, won the POTUS... and... he had the gall to do it the same way candidates have been doing it for 213 years...

...and all we hear is "Hillary won the popular vote!"

What... people didn't know? Hillary didn't win jack s***. THERE IS NO popular vote for President... for over 200 years.

Nope. Lefties refuse to cop to that... forget about the last 213 years... time to bend reality.

I dunno... the level of absurdity is quite extraordinary... no logic or reasoning seems to even matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I love your outrage at this. I mean, it's not a great thing by any stretch of the imagination but it's par for the course in politics. I'd bet half of my city council members ran so they could redistrict land they bought into commercial property or some other scheme to enrich themselves. Do you think obama didn't do this? Or bush? Or clinton? How do you explain their exorbitant net worth's? Bush at least has family money to hide behind. Clinton not so much, obama not so much.

Where I draw the line on these things is selling favors. If you sell the power of your office to the highest bidder, you're disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join