It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Fire Special Counsel Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The never Trumpers, R's and D's, will never relent. Blood or nothing. The SC just gives them an additional spring board to launch from. Time for Trump to get bad ass hard and to show some good progress wherever he can. The progressives have declared war and so be it.

The R's better all come together or they are heading for failure. First thing is to disable the D's last weapon and Nuke the Senate filibuster on legislation. Then owning the majority in both the House and Senate they better cancel vacation and get some meaningful legislation passed that helps us get jobs, lowers taxes and provides good medical at reasonable cost.

If they don't do that the R's will not have that opportunity for another 10 or more years.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I agree the relationship is a problem. At the same time the dram is becoming tiring. Relationships in the deep state are stong and an unbiased replacement will be hard to find.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Sure he can. Not sure why you think he couldn't. He could disband the entire FBI if he wanted.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

But that's the whole point, it's a witch hunt, plain and simple. There is nothing that the FBI can do to Trump, that all falls to congress. So what's the purpose of the special counsel if not to just continue the character assassination of DJT?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Why does there need to be a replacement? Why is there a special counsel to begin with? Comey has cleared Trump under oath, therefore a special counsel is not needed.

The special counsel is the result of a revenge plot by a disgruntled employee, he admitted it under oath.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He could disband the entire FBI if he wanted.

Stop shooting from the hip. You couldn't hit the barn from 10 feet away. Research mate ... research!

No, the President cannot dissolve the FBI on a whim.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What character assassination? There is no evidence of Trump being a Russian agent. If he were, how the heck does the IC not stop him becoming president?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Sure he can. Not sure why you think he couldn't. He could disband the entire FBI if he wanted.

Um, cuz I researched it? Why do you think Nixon didn't just fire Cox?
Same thing, he had to get his AG to do it, and his AG refused, resigned over the matter, same as the DAG. Called it the Saturday Night Massacre.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Maybe you haven't been paying attention but character assassination is all that has happened with the Russia investigation. We've learned absolutely nill about any actual Russian efforts to taint our election system but have been fed a great deal of lies about DJT's involvement with the Russians and the investigation. In fact most Americans have concluded that trump did collude with Russia, with zero evidence (if recent polls are to be believed).

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

LOL Nixon resigned over the missing segment of the tape, not over firing people. That was where the obstruction was. The firing of people had nothing to do with it.

ETA: and nixon did fire cox. Read the articles from 10/21/1973
edit on 12-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

No, you are not understanding what I was saying. Nixon tried to get his AG to fire Cox, because Nixon himself couldn't do it. The AG refused and instead chose to resign over the matter. Nixon then asked his DAG to fire Cox, the DAG refused and chose to resign instead as well. He finally got some guy named Bork to fire Cox.

The missing segments of the tape aren't what got Nixon into trouble, it was him asking the CIA to stop the FBI investigation that was the biggest part of that whole deal.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sure he could. He could simply put a hiring freeze on them and fire all of them. The shell of the FBI would still exist but it would be functionally disbanded.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nixon was a crook. He was the one who cut relation with Republic of China to set up factories for the corporate fat cats in People's Republic of China for cheap labor and profit. Please don't compare Nixon with Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: pheonix358

Sure he could. He could simply put a hiring freeze on them and fire all of them. The shell of the FBI would still exist but it would be functionally disbanded.

When pigs fly.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
People should read up on watergate and what happened when nixon tried to fire the special counsel.

It didint turn out too good for nixon, but hey dont let reality stop people from posting false information based on there insecurities.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, I don't trust mueller, and I am seriously worried evidence will be manufactured against Trump.

With that said I still think it would be a bad idea to fire mueller.

The democrats will dig in even harder, and the delusional trump is the next hitler crowd will point to it as proof of their suspicions.

Unfortunately I think he needs to let it play out and hope for the best.

link   
It would be dumb to fire him.

They want to be able claim Comey's buddy headed the investigation.

That no matter what they say...It's partisan.

He isn't going anywhere...

link   

No, it wasn't. It was the tapes. I've never once seen mention of his influence (until lefties tried to make trump-russia into watergate) as a reason he resigned.

He refused and refused to release the tapes. it was his refusal to cooperate when the supreme court demanded he turn them over that got the impeachment vote kickstarted. Then when he did release them he had removed portions of them. Then he resigned.
www.history.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I didn't say he would. I just said that he could. I'll take your lack of rebuttal to my proposition of how he could as an admission that I am indeed correct.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And none of the GOP/Republicans had a problem until NOW?

Really?

So, before Comey testified Muller was OK? No one raised hell and said Muller and Comey were "best bros" and part of some evil conspiracy to topple the cult of Trump?

This is hilarious to me.

Of course Trump would want him gone, the stakes are higher and the waters getting hotter NOW.

Of course conservative media bubble is totally unified in the same message that Muller and Comey are in bed together NOW.

When "alternative facts" fail, why not turn to "alternative explanations" aka right-wing conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join