It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Fire Special Counsel Mueller

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

So you don;t know anyone in the Whitehouse staff that said Trump was going to fire Mueller then?

The story was "leaked" by Christopher Ruddy, the conservative publisher of NewsMax. Ruddy is a friend of Trump's, which suggests that it was Trump himself who floated the idea.

Ruddy already admitted he didn't speak to Trump about it.
Ruddy is not on the Whitehouse staff.

Then where oh where did he get the idea?

He already told us. He said he just thought it himself but thinks Trump is probably considering it too.
No one from the Whitehouse has suggested it and certainly not Trump - as of yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DJW001

Is call in social circles as "fishing", but this time the gullible is the bait.

Correct. Donald Trump leaked the rumor to see what the reaction would be. He must be really frustrated by the results. The radio must be blasting at 1600 Penn.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is call in social circles as "fishing", but this time the gullible is the bait.

Correct. Donald Trump leaked the rumor to see what the reaction would be. He must be really frustrated by the results. The radio must be blasting at 1600 Penn.

There is no evidence that Trump leaked it, and the person who claimed he was thinking about already said he never spoke to Trump about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump cant and the person who can wont.

All these mystery whispers are getting allot of hearings and media attention. I wonder if this is all starting to be scripted outright.

EDIT TO ADD:
Alphabet agency fake news on alphabet broadcasting news networks.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Since there is no evidence of anything, I guess nothing is happening anywhere, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sadly no the way you may want to have information as real, see leaks are good and dandy but only when they have substance and can be prof, when the leaks are nothing but fishing expeditions to stir the pot of those that are addicted to the new media way of bringing information for political reasons you have to stop and read and re read the information, because is not what you think or hope for.

Beside that you can just sit nice and wait and see.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why do you think Trump lacks credibility?

Really?? How many recorded videos do you need that prove he has blatantly lied? That alone puts him over the top. He's 5 months into his presidency and he's been caught in numerous lies. Sure all politicians lie, but Trump by far is completely unprecedented. He doesn't even think before he runs his mouth. That alone doesn't say much about his intelligence. I really don't know how you can ignore how his word holds any kind of credibility.

How many campaign promises has he changed his perspective on because he didn't have a clue on what he was talking about? NATO is just one glaring example. What about his glorious wall? Mexico is going to pay for building a wall that has been estimated to cost between 15 to 25 billion dollars! Yeah right, how well is that working out? Americans will be holding the bill. He didn't want corporations to produce American goods overseas, but his own marketing products were produced over seas! We can go on and on...His word simply can't be trusted.

How exactly does offending our allies make someone a liar?

I was listing just some of the dangerous aspects to his presidency. I wasn't connecting this to his chronic lying.

Further how does having billionaires in your cabinet make you lack any credibility? I mean who is supposed to be in a cabinet is it supposed to be just random people off the road that you find but you don't know, that you don't trust? who are you supposed to put in there? A bunch of academics have never done anything in the real world in their whole life?

First of all, it's really ridiculous for any working class American who are struggling to make ends meet, expect a Billionaire to relate to the problems of hardworking Americans. Just for an example, if Trump or any of his family members would have a devastating illness and medical expenses exceeded his insurance payout, do you really think he would have to put a lean on his vacation home or go home and curl up and die? A billionaire let alone a millionaire can't relate to everyday Americans! It's why our representatives continue to ignore the voice of the people. Have you ever researched the worth of a majority of our representatives in office?

As for his cabinet. If you really want to help the majority of Americans, you fill your cabinet with people who have hands on experience and can relate and understand the struggles of the majority of Americans. Rich people don't have a monopoly on intelligence. Trump has proved that! Not everyone has a father who gives them a few million to invest in real estate.

Random people? You can't get more random than Betsy DeVos for education. She was never a teacher, had absolutely no understanding of the problems and unfair funding of inner-city schools, nor did she or her children have to experience the extremely high cost of college education and the prospects of her children be burdened with excessive debt. What's 70 thousand and above in student loans to a billionaire???

Let's not over exaggerate about getting anyone off the street to be in Trump's cabinet. You don't hire friends or acquaintances if you want to get the pulse on the issue you want to fix. You have an entire country of people who have great credentials, who understand the problems on issues we face because they live it everyday. Many of them are not millionaires. They have a much better understanding on the issue because some have worked on both sides of the fence. There are teachers and principals who have worked both in suburban and inner-city schools. Who would be better on understanding these problems than someone who dealt with these problems first hand!

The reason I believe Trump has credibility is that he's done what no other politician in at least 30 years has done.

Yeah, he's pissed-off a lot of people and many of our allies. Lol.

Before Trump ran for office, I wanted someone to run for president who would shake-up our political system. However, after listening to Trump on the campaign trail belittling women (which I'm truly amazed how women could have even voted for this sexist), and the ignorant rhetoric he spewed on a daily basis, not to mention his billionaire status, I knew this was not the kind of president who would truly relate to the American people let alone did he convey any sense of intelligence. His childish and his narcissistic personality disorder was also a huge red flag. These are some of the characteristic traits some of the worlds worst dictators possessed.

A few of the Trump issues I agreed whole heartedly on was his stance on term limits, getting out of the TPP, holding companies accountable for sending jobs overseas, and some aspects to his travel ban. However his coziness with Saudi Arabia and not including them in his travel ban didn't agree with me. Saudi Arabia in my mind shouldn't be an ally with the U.S. considering they have one of the worst human rights record in the world. Many of the hijackers from 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. They also subscribe to Sharia Law and "Wahhabism" the worst form of Islam in which ISIS terrorists follow. Sounds like Trump had a conflict of business interests to me. That's another story altogether.

And for the comparisons to Nixon they're so absurdly unfounded. Nixon had piles of evidence mounting so he tried to shut the investigation down. Yet we don't see any of that with trump, in fact we're seeing just the opposite of that. If there was smoke before Nixon fired his special prosecutor there's not even a cloud in the sky being mistaken for smoke in this investigation.

So why worry about the investigation? If he has nothing to hide why give so much attention to it? Instead he should be saying he welcomes the investigation because he doesn't have anything to hide. People who don't have anything to hide don't fire the FBI director! He even gave Comey numerous accolades because of his Clinton investigations during the campaign. He should of learned from Nixon's mistake. Now there's talk of him firing the special prosecutor? Not too smart, if you have nothing to hide.

About the only thing that could be seen is the water vapor from all the hyperventilating Democrats over this absurd idea that Trump somehow colluded with the Russians, despite every single head of every spy agency having testified that they don't have any evidence of that. Yet the Democrats keep going on about it.

If the shoe was on the other foot, you really don't think conservatives wouldn't be attacking him in the same way???? Give me a break!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This just in....WAPO reporting Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction so....cue Mueller's walking papers?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If you really truly believed the Republicans elected a liar who won't keep his campaign promises then you could relax a little bit.

However if you're just trying to convince yourself and others that he's a liar and a conman then continue doing what you're doing.

All I know is if Democrats elected a deadbeat liar that didn't keep his campaign promises, the last thing I'd want is to see a man like that get impeached

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Firing Mueller would open Pandora's box on the Trump administration, and likely, speed it's collapse and Trump's removal from office. In which case, I hope Mr. Stubby hands follows his usual pattern of poor decision making and narcissistic impulses, and does give Mueller the pink slip. If we are lucky, he will drag the whole stinking treasonous GOP with him.

If Mueller is smart, he will already be working on back-up plans and contingencies, and have people in place should he be ousted. We shall see.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

However if you're just trying to convince yourself and others that he's a liar and a conman then continue doing what you're doing.

I and many others don't have to convince ourselves that Trump's a liar. He's doing a pretty good job of proving that himself.
Anyone who can't see that is in denial, and doesn't want to admit what they've been seeing and hearing is coming out of the horses mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Firing Mueller would open Pandora's box on the Trump administration, and likely, speed it's collapse and Trump's removal from office. In which case, I hope Mr. Stubby hands follows his usual pattern of poor decision making and narcissistic impulses, and does give Mueller the pink slip. If we are lucky, he will drag the whole stinking treasonous GOP with him.

If Mueller is smart, he will already be working on back-up plans and contingencies, and have people in place should he be ousted. We shall see.

If Mueller opens an investigation into Trump for obstruction of justice then it won;t be Trump who removes him, it will have to be Rosenstein. The policies that govern a special counsel explicitly state that the person in charge can be removed if a conflict of interest occurs - which would be obvious given Comey, the accuser and star witness, is Muellers good friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Providing that Rosenstein doesn't recuse himself from the investigation, which he mi9ght do, since he was involved in the firing of Comey.

Being Comey's friend in this case, however, is not that big a conflict of interest, if it is at all. It would be if Mueller was investigating Comey, or if Mueller was close friends with anyone being investigated. In fact, Mueller's former position in the law firm that represented members of the Trump family was a bigger conflict of interest, but one in Trump's favor. And it certainly did not bother the GOP or the Dems.

Trump could still try and pull executive privilage, like Nixon did and pull his own Saturday Night Massacre. But we see how well that went for Nixon.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Trump has no real reason to fire Mueller. Even if he is 100% provably in bed with the Russians (like the video tapes are suddenly leaked or whatever) it would make no difference. Almost nobody who voted for Trump cares whether he is a Russian stooge or not, and the Republican controlled house/senate have no reason to get rid of him as long as he's catering to their prerogatives (once again regardless if he's a Russian patsy or not).

All Trump has to do is let Mueller continue his investigation over the next 2 years and when whatever conclusion is reached is finally made public he merely needs to disavow it as lies and partisan witch-hunting and go right back to business. The only way trump is in trouble is if the republican's want him out, and he seems to be cow-towing to their demands enough to keep himself safe regardless of whats happening in the media.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just reported that MUELLER leaked to the Washington Post that TRUMP is under investigation, and KUSHNER is now under investigation. Two leaks from Mueller in 24 hours.

It's obvious why COMEY and MUELLER are good long-time friends. Birds of a feather flock together.

They are both LEAKERS.

MUELLER MUST GO!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just reported that MUELLER leaked to the Washington Post that TRUMP is under investigation, and KUSHNER is now under investigation. Two leaks from Mueller in 24 hours.

It's obvious why COMEY and MUELLER are good long-time friends. Birds of a feather flock together.

They are both LEAKERS.

MUELLER MUST GO!!!!!
Wow, thats actually huge, who is reporting it?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: capncrunch88

CNN is tonight. Could be FAKE news, but considering that they are Mueller-friendly, I don't think so. We'll see if it's reported elsewhere on Friday.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Firing Comey was a Bipartisan Move on Trumps. This SC is unneeded.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

Firing Comey was a Bipartisan Move on Trumps. This SC is unneeded.

Fire the SC then? How would that go over?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: capncrunch88

CNN is tonight. Could be FAKE news, but considering that they are Mueller-friendly, I don't think so. We'll see if it's reported elsewhere on Friday.

I checked CNN and didn't see it. Do you have a link

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join