It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Fire Special Counsel Mueller

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I actually agree with you, again! That's twice now. Scary new world!

That's probably exactly what's going on. Float the idea, see if you can convince enough people that it's well justified.

And in my opinion he's not terribly worried about the general public, but more worried about getting republican congressmen on board with the idea since they're the ones with the power to do something about it. I'm sure he's been fielding calls from republican congress critters all day about this and trying to get a feel for their reactions overall.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I will wait and see, what else is there to do, after all that is what the political circus is all about.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It's really the only thing that makes sense. If he was not considering the idea he'd just tweet saying Mueller is staying. The only reason to let something gain traction that is already negative press and just going to cause him more trouble is because he's letting the idea roll around to watch the feedback from it.

Keeping silent and not saying anything for or against it personally but allowing others to speak out gives him time to think about his position based on the feedback and allows him an out.

This kind of situation isn't anything new either. It's happened in the past where the people that speak for him, like Spicey or whoever, comes out saying one thing that we take as official, then he personally comes out saying something else. It's a new and kinda shady way to do stuff IMO, but that's just how it is with Trump. He's been doing that since he started running. Telling his followers to not trust anything being said by anyone unless he himself says it.

Now, since everyone has just accepted that's how it's going to be, he's actually set up a type of intelligence gathering scheme where he's able to covertly bounce different ideas off the media and public opinion to see what everyone is thinking without having to get caught up answering for it all until he needs to.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Trump wouldn't want to stop this investigation. One it gives him cover when a reporter asks questions he says it's under investigation. Two the investigation is turning to the unmasking issue he complained no one was taking it seriosly. And three If he doesn't get cleared some will always believe him to be guilty.

Thus is fake news because firing him would be bad for Trump and good for democrats.
edit on 6/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Firing Mueller isn't going to stop the investigation though. He can't stop that. It's going to continue regardless of him firing these guys. A new one will just be chosen and it will continue anyway.

At best he can only delay it by firing people that are heading it up. But in doing so it makes him look more guilty for every one he fires like this. So even that he can really only do so many times before it's simply going to cause everyone to say something's wrong here and he's trying to hide it. I mean that's what people are saying now so it will only make it worse if he continues.

But since technically he's within the law to fire and hire these guys without giving a reason, that means he can get away with it at first even if it looks bad. But there is a limit. Not because it will just become illegal for him to do it, but because it will start to look so shady people will start losing their seat in government next election for not doing something about it.

That's really what seems to be happening at this point. Apparently the POTUS can get away with just about anything as long as Congress chooses to let him do it. But as the confidence in the Republican part drops and support for this admin drops they will start to feel pressure to act in order to save their own asses. Until then we all just get to watch as the train speeds toward the broken bridge wondering if or when it will stop in time.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The President said tonight that he has no intention of pressing to get Mueller fired.

Apparently he was just having fun to trigger another ulcer in Democrats and the Liberal Media. The more he does this, the more distracted Democrats remain from building a platform and a candidate to beat President Trump in 2020.

Keeping Democrats in a perpetual state of trigger-spams. What a wonderful strategy!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President said tonight that he has no intention of pressing to get Mueller fired.

Apparently he was just having fun to trigger another ulcer in Democrats and the Liberal Media. The more he does this, the more distracted Democrats remain from building a platform and a candidate to beat President Trump in 2020.

Keeping Democrats in a perpetual state of trigger-spams. What a wonderful strategy!

I have started to wonder if this is a ploy against the Democrats mid term. To be honest I don't think Trump is that smart. But he could be and in that case keeping them talking about the Russians will cause a landslide victory. Hillary tried to run against Trump instead of having a platform. The evil Trump thing only works on about 20 percent the rest will look at issues. So the 20 percent is going to lose the elections.
edit on 6/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If Trump is firing the guy, it's obviously for a good reason.

I see no problem with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust

I have started to wonder if this is a ploy against the Democrats mid term. To be honest I don't think Trump is that smart. But he could be and in that case keeping them talking about the Russians will cause a landslide victory. Hillary tried to run against Trump instead of having a platform. The evil Trump thing only works on about 20 percent the rest will look at issues. So the 20 percent is going to lose the elections.

Donald Trump the New York real estate developer had to be crafty in that cut-throat environment. Now, he brings that street-smarts to the White House and utilizes key advisors who have real world cunning and experience. (Bannon, Kusher, etc.).

As you probably know DragonRidr, when you find someone's weakness, you take maximum advantage of it. President Trump's team can see daily how Democrats are still in great anguish over him being President. That's their primary soft-spot right now. You keep jabbing them there, and they'll CONTINUALLY forget about everything that's REALLY important to the Democratic party and their voters.

Democrats and the liberal media are so obsessed with "stopping Trump", that it's now consuming 90% of their time and energy. If the President signs generous Tax-Cut and ObamaCare replacement bills, the Democrats can kiss 2018 and 2020 and 2022 and 2024 good-bye. By then, there will no longer be a recognizable Democratic party in America.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
If Trump is firing the guy, it's obviously for a good reason.

I see no problem with it.

From late this evening... President Trump has no intention of working to get Mueller fired.
thehill.com...

It was just another statement to Trigger and Distract gullible Democrats and the MSM. It's Similar to how he floated the ulcer-trigger, "I might block Comey from testifying" idea 10 days ago. That had CNN/MSNBC frothing at the mouth like rabid animals, LOL.

There will be more TRIGGER statements coming, as long as Democrats continue to fall for them. For President Trump, and most of his millions of supporters, it's amazing and enjoyable, seeing how they keep falling for the same trick!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Politics are so fluid aren't they?

Boy oh boy am I glad i'm not in that arena, they'd hate me.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Funny, I thought it was just an MSM lie. Now you're saying it was a White House lie? Someone needs to tell Trump to stop lying if he wants people to believe his leaks.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Funny, I thought it was just an MSM lie. Now you're saying it was a White House lie? Someone needs to tell Trump to stop lying if he wants people to believe his leaks.

Who from the Whitehouse staff said Trump was going to fire Mueller?
edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

"Anonymous sources," of course. Donald Trump has a long history of "leaking" information if he thinks it will make him look good. The one page of the only tax return of his ever "leaked," for example, was stamped "Client Copy."

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"Anonymous sources," of course. Donald Trump has a long history of "leaking" information if he thinks it will make him look good. The one page of the only tax return of his ever "leaked," for example, was stamped "Client Copy."

So you don;t know anyone in the Whitehouse staff that said Trump was going to fire Mueller then?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you don;t know anyone in the Whitehouse staff that said Trump was going to fire Mueller then?

The story was "leaked" by Christopher Ruddy, the conservative publisher of NewsMax. Ruddy is a friend of Trump's, which suggests that it was Trump himself who floated the idea.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The story was "leaked" by Christopher Ruddy, the conservative publisher of NewsMax. Ruddy is a friend of Trump's, which suggests that it was Trump himself who floated the idea.

Ruddy already admitted he didn't speak to Trump about it.
Ruddy is not on the Whitehouse staff.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Ruddy already admitted he didn't speak to Trump about it.
Ruddy is not on the Whitehouse staff.

Then where oh where did he get the idea?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes the same anonymous sources and the Russian Collusion.

I guess I will wait and see, waiting is more reliable.

I am sure the media will have Trump firing Mueller this afternoon and having impeached at the same time.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is call in social circles as "fishing", but this time the gullible is the bait.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join