It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will Fire Special Counsel Mueller

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If I were Trump, I let them investigate. There is nothing to the Russia story. And if they fabricate a shred of evidence, Democrats pay the price at the 2018 election. Win win.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In the beginning of this thread, I said that Trump needs to fire Mueller and gave my reasons.
I still believe that Mueller has conflicts re. Comey, but, I have been wondering....,
Based on those above who are saying that Mueller is biased towards Trump, there really does not seem to be a clear agreement with everyone regarding if we can trust the outcome or not.

Is there a possibility that this leaked news that Trump wants to fire Mueller is another of Trump's genius plans?
If Trump goes against Mueller, and lets it be known that he is thinking of getting rid of him, we KNOW that Dems are going to throw a fit and say "don't you dare", and they will fight to keep Mueller, just because Trump does not want him.

Maybe Trump is setting the Dems up to need to accept Mueller's decision.
Trump knows that he is innocent.
If Mueller agrees, then the Dems have no right to contest it, since they insisted on keeping Mueller.

Yet if Mueller turns partisan and goes against Trump for political reasons, Trump has an "I told you so", because he was against Mueller.

Remember what happened with Comey.
Dems screamed to fire him, and Trump did, and we know what happened next.
The Democrats come out looking like hypocrites.

edit on 6/13/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
In the beginning of this thread, I said that Trump needs to fire Mueller and gave my reasons.
I still believe that Mueller has conflicts re. Comey, but, I have been wondering....,
Based on those above who are saying that Mueller is biased towards Trump, there really does not seem to be a clear agreement with everyone regarding if we can trust the outcome or not.

Is there a possibility that this leaked news that Trump wants to fire Mueller is another of Trump's genius plans?
If Trump goes against Mueller, and lets it be known that he is thinking of getting rid of him, we KNOW that Dems are going to throw a fit and say "don't you dare", and they will fight to keep Mueller, just because Trump does not want him.

Maybe Trump is setting the Dems up to need to accept Mueller's decision.
Trump knows that he is innocent.
If Mueller agrees, then the Dems have no right to contest it, since they insisted on keeping Mueller.

Yet if Mueller turns partisan and goes against Trump for political reasons, Trump has an "I told you so", because he was against Mueller.

Remember what happened with Comey.
Dems screamed to fire him, and Trump did, and we know what happened next.
The Democrats come out looking like hypocrites.

I doubt it's that BlueAjah... Mueller has hired a set of lawyers that almost exclusively are Democrats who contributed to the Clinton campaign. How can an investigation be impartial with Comey's good friend leading a collection of Democrat lawyers?

...and now it comes out that Mueller has hired a lawyer that represented the Clinton Foundation. I mean seriously, WTF? Lindsay Graham has just raised this in a hearing with Rosenstein asking if this is a conflict of interest.. Rosenstein basically said 'trust us'.
edit on 13/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

ok... yeah that sounds bad.
This does not seem like a proper investigation.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Is there a time frame to this investigation or does Mueller call the shots when to end it? I'm assuming it lasts years considering how long the Benghazi investigation took.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This reminds me of the "Saturday Night Massacre".

Shades of Nixon?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Comey's Buddy , a Ringer , Who TF Thought Up that Farce ?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Except that for Nixon evidence was piling up when he fired cox. In this case there has been no evidence.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Denied by Rosenstein. There is no secret plan.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Of course it's inaccurate, you're a Trump supporter!
If Trump said the sky was green you would all believe him!

If you can't accept the fact Trump lacks credibility, than we might as well have Kim Jong Un as our president. How many times does this president have to be caught in lies before you die hard Trump supporters realize the guy is a pathological liar! They even have his lies caught on tape for pete's sake!

Obama is no longer in office, so can we focus on the current POTUS! I know it's difficult to excuse what comes out of Trump's mouth, so attacking and pointing the finger at Obama and Hillary makes you feel better.

Look, I've said it before many times. There are some issues I could agree with Trump on, but he's in no way credible, he acts like a five year-old who need attention and praise, he has no self-control, he is clueless when it comes to knowing how government operates, he's offended our allies, he has a conflict of interest when it comes to his business, he has a cabinet of billionaires but people expect him to relate to the working class, and the list can go on and on.... I remember when Nixon was denying and trying to dodge investigations into his connections with Watergate. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Look, I'm a realist, and I call them as I see them. I don't let political party loyalty cloud my judgement and make me ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room. It's why I became an independent years ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: grey580

Except that for Nixon evidence was piling up when he fired cox. In this case there has been no evidence.

There has been no evidence released by the growing investigation.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what the orange clown wants to do. Onlynthe attorney general can get rid of Mueller. Trump really doesn't understand politics. Period.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
It doesn't matter what the orange clown wants to do. Onlynthe attorney general can get rid of Mueller. Trump really doesn't understand politics. Period.

You might want to be sure you know what you are talking about before making such a statement.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You might want to be sure you know what you are talking about before making such a statement.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told senators that only he, not the president, can fire the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and that he’s done nothing to warrant dismissal.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told senators that only he, not the president, can fire the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and that he’s done nothing to warrant dismissal.

www.bloomberg.com...

Yes, the Deputy Attorney General

Trump can also fire the Deputy AG and bring in someone who WILL fire Mueller if he so chooses.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

In this case, yes the duty falls on to the Deputy AG. It would have fell on to Sessions shoulders, if he would not have had to recuse himself.

I think that is what the poster you responded to was referring to.

Trump can also fire the Deputy AG and bring in someone who WILL fire Mueller if he so chooses.

If true, and that specific intent could be proven on Trump's part, that would be clear obstruction of justice, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

In this case, yes the duty falls on to the Deputy AG. It would have fell on to Sessions shoulders, if he would not have had to recuse himself.

If true, and that specific intent could be proven on Trump's part, that would be clear obstruction of justice, in my opinion.

Yes, so incorrect in the situation we are actually talking about.
Whether it would be clear obstruction of justice is not the point - the President can go straight through the Deputy AG if he so chooses, despite the fact it would cause a political storm.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes, so incorrect in the situation we are actually talking about.
Whether it would be clear obstruction of justice is not the point - the President can go straight through the Deputy AG if he so chooses, despite the fact it would cause a political storm.

It would cause much more than a political storm. It would be potentially illegal. Obstruction of justice would clearly be the point if he did as you suggested.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He's right president can't fire him. He can order the AG to do it however that's unlikely. Since he said he wouldn't. I think this is fake news anyway for Trump the investigation continuing is a plus. This investigation is starting to focus on Obama admin.
edit on 6/13/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This story is a propaganda piece, Trump never said that he was going to fired Mueller

But I guess telling the truth is not good enough.

So le feed the frenzy, Trump is going to fired Mueller

Yes, that is what feed the masses.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join