It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass deportations from Detroit, One way trip back to Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Illegals getting deported back to the ME, in preparation for the new travel ban coming back into effect.

Article states they're being deported for serious crimes. Come to America and break the law, you'll get a one way trip back to your country of origin. Finally an administration that will enforce the rules. What are Iraqi's with convictions for homicide doing in the USA in the first place? Who let them in?

Detroit

Christensen said the agency arrested individuals who had criminal convictions for violations ranging from homicide to drug charges and had been ordered removed by an immigration judge. She declined to give more details, citing the ongoing nature of the operation.

Link

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Throw in a little insurgent training first, so they can destabilize the country even more than it already is.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Rohrbacher is saying the US should arm the Sunni's in a fight against the Shia. Two terrorist organizations, pick a side and give them arms, sound familiar?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They don't have to. The US is being destroyed from within right now. Lots and lots of money flowing towards all of the nut jobs and whacked out organizations that money can help legitimize.

If you really want to clean house ... start with the MSM. They are the ones leading the charge.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Under Obama (or democraps) you'd have more crime and terrorist activities on American soil...good, geddem oudda here!!

edit on 12-6-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If you really want to clean house ... start with the MSM. They are the ones leading the charge.
I couldn't agree with you more, but what can be done? The MSM is still fooling a lot of people. Most of us on here see right thru them, but thats not the case for the population at large.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I couldn't agree with you more, but what can be done? .

Stop watching the god damn tv...cut your cable subscriptions. I did that sh#t 5 years ago...best decision I ever made.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Stop watching the god damn tv...cut your cable subscriptions. I did that sh#t 5 years ago...best decision I ever made.
I did that in 1994. I can't make others stop watching it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I did that in 1994. I can't make others stop watching it.

You could become a tv terrorist...run into homes and threaten people to turn of their tv...or else....DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

*evil smile*

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What are Iraqi's with convictions for homicide doing in the USA in the first place? Who let them in?

Your source:

At least some of the people who were picked up came to the United States as children, got in trouble years ago and already served their sentences, according to immigration attorneys and local activists. They had been given an effective reprieve from deportation because Iraq would not take them back.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Their reprieve is over it seems.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Finally an administration that will enforce the rules.

Not for nothing, but Obama deported more people than an preceding President. It didn't get air time because it didn't favor the narrative.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Finally an administration that will enforce the rules.

Not for nothing, but Obama deported more people than an preceding President. It didn't get air time because it didn't favor the narrative.

You mean it wasn't politically correct?

Of course it wasn't talked about much on MSM because of Obama's Muslim background, of course!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Iraqi's I was familiar with up there called themselves "Chaldean's". They have a Catholic Church on it that the sign reads "Chaldean Catholic Church", which struck me as a bit racist and exclusive. They're notorious as the most racist, violent mob mentality group in all the lands up there. At clubs and everything of that sort they do this herd thing, whereby when they arrive at the place they immediately seek out all other Chaldean's and form up a huge herd. Whether or not they even know each other is irrelevant. Once formed, they then proceed to go around and target all non-Chaldean's for intimidation and harassment. They're particular favorite game is to single out white dude and his girlfriend over there 'alone' dancing. There will be se 12 of them. Several will wedge in between the couple, a few set about punking the dude while several other of other will start straight grabbing the chicks ass and you name it.

They're not known to fight people alone, they always jump people. Even though they tend to be rather tall and wide.

They're known to be insanely possessive of their women. And they love white women. They get that thrill from doing white women like certain other individuals of minority backgrounds do.

The only ones I ever encountered weren't the Muslim commoners from Dearborn. These were the rich kids their parent oil barrons. The kids the most spoiled kids there ever were (high schoolers driving Escalades and you name it). The flashiest people you ever encountered, and they got off on rubbing it in to those not so privileged.

But their group are notorious up there everywhere. Racist against everyone else. Although they bump rap because that kind of music of mob mentality violence and bling bling totally jived with their egos, yet they'd be the first to hurl anti-black racial slurs as if they even had anything of a history for them to even begin to rationalize being like that, aside of course from the shia'ite they went about starting with them.

And lots of Jews around the main city they hail from so they'd always be at arms. I heard tales of the blacks getting into massive brawls with them because the thing where they'd start jumping tiny groups of whites and the whole club rising in solidarity against them just never happened. But the blacks have that solidarity thing that comes with being a minority so they'd meet them in kind.

And that was the thing, yes the Chaldean's would be the minority but wherever they go they simultaneously use minority solidarity combined with majority supremacy tactics: form up and then go around strategically just straight punking and beating everyone down in their path for as long as they could get away with it. They'd form this big wall of their fat backs blocking the view of any osrts of authorities of seeing what they were over there doing.

And its not like there was ever a local Neo-Nazi presence or even a real gangbanger situation for them to get pointers from, it was like it was just in their nature. They were also universally known, imagine all those Jewish stereotypes of being tight cheap asses and rampant nepotism, they're known for being even worse about that kind of stuff.

Some of them when they'd get older they mellow out. One of my favorite people ever was this one party store owner. I still have this really sweet gift he gave me for doing his cameras in his store.

But damn as teenagers in my experience like 97.5% of them were all like this. Just totally looking down and spitting on everyone else. Treat their women like crap. My one local friend stole another some Chaldean dudes girl (his neighbor, and she was white), and damn he was at war with them for over a year. He leave his house and they'd have like 4 Escalade convoys chasing him down ready to jump out 20 deep and practically kill him. Property damages. Brawls in in front of his parents house he went over there and they all pulled up umped out his dad had to beat them with a lead pipe. And these dudes weren't even from our town.

All the while if you beat one of them up one on one you faced hate crime prison sentences because they're minorities, while in their city they'd get away of everything you'd ever hear of and never face the kind of penalties you'd expect.

I could totally see the lot of them 'naturally' becoming an organized crime situation. Many of the store owners were well known for a sort of appeal to shady dealings (I dont mean scamming people but stuff you're not supposed to do), they all seemed to have plenty of capital to invest in product, it was common for them to tend to have their own posse's of brothers AND cousins in addition to their natural hard instincts of nepotism plus their herd mob thing fueling their networking, also possible old world connections to the herion drug trades, their general appeal to violence and criminality, their shrewd obsession with bling bling pizazz, and so on. But I never knew too many of them enough to gain any such insights and didn't stick around up there to hear more tales beyond high school type drama. And since I left I've never seen nor heard of any such group any where being anything like them, at least not until the modern rise of the SJW's.

I guarantee you this: everyone I ever knew up there, they ALL voted for Trump and it was the Chaldean's in particular that motivated them. And this isn't just some good old fashioned racism stuff. EVERYONE non-Chaldean's HATES them, because they are in their own special category of ABSOLUTELY DESERVING IT. They work so hard at it. SJW's elsewhere would be envious to see them in action on any given club night and take pointers from them. And would be the first to jump up and support them not just because they're minorities but also because of their hyper-bigoted/violent/racist demeanor.

The SJW"S and Chaldean's handed Trump Michigan. It is known.

edit on 12-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bus as many as they can out, put em on a plane and send em back to the desert. Break up their little community.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I also think the all important "Hispanic" voters might not have been so happy.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah see:

Chaldean mob war escalated 25 years ago
WEST BLOOMFIELD >> A prolonged and bloody local Chaldean mob war hit a crescendo 25 years ago with the gangland-style shooting and eventual death of West Bloomfield resident and fast-emerging Metro Detroit underworld leader, Harry Kalasho.

Handsome, magnetic and reportedly incredibly ruthless, Kalasho would die from five gunshot wounds to his head, torso and neck. He spent two weeks in the hospital fighting for his life before dying Feb. 20, 1989.

The death of the ambitious young Chaldean mob chief, known as “Harry the Blonde” for his trademark sandy locks, was the fourth in what would end up being more than a dozen grisly murders as a result of the multi-year conflict waged in the name of drug territory and extortion and gambling profits.

Much of the war took place in Oakland County.

Kalasho, 25 at the time of his passing, was the nephew and surrogate son of reputed Chaldean Godfather, Lou “The Hammerhead” Akrawi — a one-time Oakland County businessman and restaurateur currently in state prison serving a 25-year sentence for second-degree murder.

If you open the article a video at the top covering this deportation story plays at the top. There's a protest they did in front of a church and I think that might just be the church I mentioned above.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Or not.

You have no way of knowing if they in fact will be deported.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Being in detriot I would think they would be begging to be deported.

That city would give most 3rd world war torn hell holes a run for its money.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There will be a few empty pews at that church on Sunday. They can go setup their organized crime syndicate in the ME.

Virtually the entire leadership of the organization would be indicted in large-scale state and federal racketeering and drug cases in the early 1990s and with the exception of Lou Akrawi, were convicted and imprisoned. Those ensnared in the bust, including Ray Akrawi, have all since been released.

“They (the Chaldean mob) preyed on their own and killed anyone who got in their way,” said Detroit Police narcotics lieutenant Chuck Flannigan, who worked the syndicate for several years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join