It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think the politicians are in charge you haven't been paying attention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Have we forgotten about the Vatican, the Rothschilds, The Queen of England and the Saudi princes?

How do these groups exert power over elected and unelected officials without the conspiracy of their involvement getting out?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the information of their involvement is out and has been for years. The masses have been so indoctrinated they refuse to believe anyone telling them the truth because it offends them. I highly recommend watching both these videos to anyone who is in denial about secret group that runs the world.

When I started coming to ATS in 2003 i was just out of high school. I was afraid to post anything because most of the posts seemed so intelligent and thought out that my little opinion seemed completely irrelevant. Those days are long gone. Now people just post whatever the hell they feel like with no thought and no evidence to back up their claim. People who actually think governments are the pinnacle of power. Lots of people who don't question the mainstream narrative anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
the information of their involvement is out and has been for years. The masses have been so indoctrinated they refuse to believe anyone telling them the truth because it offends them.

Cut the Youtube dross. Any factual evidence to back up the OP. TBH I have looked, but there's nothing credible, or evidenced. However, open to see what compelling factual evidence you've found.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

House lawmakers approved the legislation in a 233-to-186 vote. But the bill -- called the Financial Choice Act -- has little chance of passing the Senate in its current form.

The legislation is part of the deregulatory agenda that has swept through Washington since Trump’s election win. In the coming days, the Treasury Department is expected to release a report that will add to the push by laying out recommendations for cutting back what Republicans see as red tape that was wrapped around banks after the 2008 crash.

House Republicans Pass Bill to Rip Up Post-Crisis Bank Rules

Good stop regulating everything out of existence and allow the free market to dictate our path.

If you make bad choices or bad investments then you pay for them. Daddy government does not need to regulate ever aspect of our lives. I hope this is part of the agenda that leads America to fresh growth and enable our younger generations to actually start working for themselves instead of forcing them to work for someone else.

Apparently there has been a massive shift here due to the political mellow drama. Our current actors in this political theatre have done a tremendous job of drawing everyone out of the fringe back into the left vs right political paradigms. Have we all forgotten that the politicians are just puppets and that the real power structures are hidden and manipulate from behind the scenes? Have we forgotten about the Vatican, the Rothschilds, The Queen of England and the Saudi princes? ....

Have you guys forgotten about the central banks and the control they exert over our politics and economy? Have you forgotten that the merovingian bloodlines rule as the hidden hand?

I'm confused about where you're coming from. On June 8 you're celebrating an attempt by the House to quietly remove (albeit weak) legislation against the too-big-to-fail banks, paving the way for the next bail out (heist) and now you're asking if we've forgotten about the Rothschilds, central banks and the control they exert over our politics and economy. Cognitive dissonance?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
The people are still in charge.
The people of The United States will not go quietly into the agendas of globalists.

I think those that want it, know it.
And they don't know what to do about it.

So how is it so many American jobs have gone abroad ?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
From what I have seen since I have returned to ATS, everyone with exception to a handful of us, who view things in such a light have gone. ATS has basically turned into a mainstream political discussion board.

I can't help but feel that this was manufactured. I came to ATS in in 2008 and registered in 2009. I remember a little bit of the good ol' days, and then I remember the sudden influx of pro-Obama/pro-government posters that would derail topics and defend their dear leader at all costs. I also remember reading the articles saying that the Obama admin was paying people to go online spread propaganda...a connection? I think so

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

From what I have seen since I have returned to ATS, everyone with exception to a handful of us, who view things in such a light have gone. ATS has basically turned into a mainstream political discussion board.

Which is why I left and only spend scant time here.

We're being played, epically. And everyone is blind to it.

I can almost remember right where it started/happened. It was a self-inflicted wound. The boards will never be the same (if they ever were). The place feels like UseNet.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: c2oden
The people are still in charge.
The people of The United States will not go quietly into the agendas of globalists.

I think those that want it, know it.
And they don't know what to do about it.

So how is it so many American jobs have gone abroad ?

Well the American people didn't want jobs, so they gave them away, willingly. I thought everybody knew that already

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Using ££ and $$.

The conspiracy does get out... that's what we're doing here.

But we are 'crazy' so nobody believes the conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've honestly stopped caring at this point about trying to get others to see.

It was very evident to me back when the smoking bans started occurring that I realized the citizens of the U.S. won't fight for liberty anymore.

Then multiple bills against liberty went into effect, the wars continued, the false flags were ignored, the gigantic debt was/is ignored, the nanny state grew even larger and the corporations and lobbyists maintained the power. The recent election only increased my search for truth in this society and It was then I discovered all that's happening at the top.

I've tried to alert people. It falls on blind eyes and indoctrinated minds. When the Wikileaks exposure of the CIA spying on the world had the same effect, I lost my last hope for the people of this world to actually come together to do anything about the insidious plans to bring death to millions/billions. I look around and see great amounts of selfishness and people drowning in their own stupid dramas. I see just more and more evidence of the elite's plans falling into place as this site even just focuses on petty and completely pointless arguments about the "president" and the same issues that people were trained to fight about years ago still populate the posts.

When it all goes down, I hope I go quickly. I don't even want to be a part of the kind of people I see around life and the internet and try to survive with them.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Barnum and Bailey politics. Greatest show on earth. Kissing cousins and squabbling brothers.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The truth in this thread looms large, yet the arguing and self-righteousness still dominates this place.

Anybody else wonder why?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Politicians are just puppets

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Granted much of this has real control but its not that simple, not as simple as assuming a left or right, with periodic shifts, end game.

More to the point as an end game is getting a nation in debt as to ruin it. Not simply greed or expensive social utopia but debt. Using an economy to prop up other economies until the host is in ruin. Thats what is happening to our country in about 1000 ways.

Its about you and I getting sold out while left right bog down crap war draws the attention. But make no mistake this is all about one thing vs another.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
As powerful as they are, their always be one resource that will always be in demand...Man, or able bodies for the pc.

And the best way to do that is with currency or money, it amazing how something that probably that as old as civilization that probably been keeping civilization, civilized. The exchange of energy and time all into a mental and yet physical deal.

And yet now it doing the opposite, where destroying the opposition is more about numbers by attacking from the inside like a virus then man power. Unless the opposition lack the firepower an become an viable threat to the system, like Gadahffi and the Gold Dinar theory.

Never hear anything about Libya and it civil war which is still on going.

Also, if they were in control I don't think the monetary system would be trying to cripple the American economy and put so much effort or a better word pressure on it social structure, while putting money into it tech an military.

They are scared, especially if the whole NWO plan is just to make a global currency that just digital information away from gold while others prefer the real thing.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Maybe it's a reflection of the MSM narrative being exposed?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I am pretty much on the same page with you.
I quit trying to talk or explain anything to anyone a few years ago. If they're too ignorant to see the OBVIOUS, my talking and explaining isn't going to help them.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

heres some more you tube for you. This is Ted Gunderson, he was head of the FBI in LA and NYC if i recall correctly. He'll explain to you how the physical evidence is covered up.

Unfortunately all the evidence we have is youtube videos of mock sacrifices, whistleblowers, victims speaking out, leaked emials, child victims speaking out, symbols all over the world, a ton of victims who are ridiculed or ignored, ancient history, trails of dead bodies behind our politicians, millions of dead people from pointless wars, Michael Aquino, rappers speaking out, hollywood speaking out, the list goes on.

But lets ignore all that
edit on 19-6-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
~Woodrow Wilson~

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
In my opinion this is one of the best threads created on this forum. www.abovetopsecret.com... by betheflow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join