It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think the politicians are in charge you haven't been paying attention

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thanks for the video checking it out now.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What's truly terrifying?

No one is in control.

There is no secret group, powerful hidden society or organization hell-bent on world domination. It's a free-for-all, with a handful of wealthy people all fighting one another for more wealth.

But no ... that's to easy. That's just to simple! There's so much chaos! There *has* to be some kind of "plan" behind it all! /s

No, there isn't. It seems chaotic because it is chaotic. When there's no one driving the bus, it swerves all over the place.

If there were really these "globalist, new world order, central banking bloodlines" you'd think they'd have a much firmer grip over things.

"That's what they want you to believe!" < -- the cry I can already hear people are going to say.

No, it really is that simple. There's no grand illusion. No grand scheme. No grand conspiracy behind it all. No Illuminati meetings in underground lairs with creepy masks and hooded robes.

What we do have are desperate people grasping to find reasons for why things are the way they are. People want so badly to put order into chaos. People want to believe that there's a reason for things being the way they are.

Sorry to break it to everyone ... the world is shades of grey. It's not black and white. It's not right or wrong. It;s muddy, the lines aren't clearly drawn and things don't fit neatly into little conspiracies and boxes.

When we try and attribute things to shady, mysterious and powerful groups like the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Freemasons, Illuminati, Carlyle Group, Bilderburgers ect ... we're basically trying to make a grey world more black and white. We're trying to make things make sense. We're trying to grasp at straws to explain things we cannot explain by attributing them to some shady, nebulous "them".

It's the same reason religions were formed. A way to comprehend and explain the incomprehensible and inexpiable.

What's real, and what is the driving force on Earth and for humans is one simple word:

Greed.

Greed is all there is. Are there old, wealthy families? Certainly. Are there rich people with agendas? Sure. Is there some kind of shady cabal that has world-domination plans?

No, not really. It's just a bunch of wealthy and powerful people with opposing agendas all trying to "get theirs". We, the common folks are like worker bees making honey. The wealthy come, take our honey and let us live in little beehives to make more honey.

That's the sad reality. There is no grand illusion, no master conspiracy. Sorry folks.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
From what I have seen since I have returned to ATS, everyone with exception to a handful of us, who view things in such a light have gone. ATS has basically turned into a mainstream political discussion board.

Have you tried to upload or post lately

Even ATS is monitored and kept on a three nuckle leash

The truth left with "money"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I highly disagree.

Taking a serious look at the big banks and the Vatican and Crown tell a different story. There really is a hidden power structure and they are building a breakaway civilization with hidden technology they farm through the patten office using the H1-B Visa program and block-ops programs funded by the drug trade.

All you gotta do is look to see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If you have never heard of Max Igan before I do believe you will like his work.

He is a balanced voice of reason, well researched and I would say inspirational.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If this nebulous "they" were really in "control"...

They're sure doing a piss-poor job. It's dog-eat-dog, and ever faction is trying to "get theirs".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Not really, only a few people own central banking interests (majority shareholders) and it's not about who has more money it's about who control the physical resources.

Money means nothing to the hidden hand they have access to the resources including the human ones working for wealth.

We are part of one giant machine with massive momentum and no one but a few have any idea what direction we are actually moving everyone is just doing their part by participating in the economy.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

If this nebulous "they" were really in "control"...

They're sure doing a piss-poor job. It's dog-eat-dog, and ever faction is trying to "get theirs".

There most certainly is a they and their mantra is Ordo Ab Chao ( Order out of Chaos).

A great author, who's research details the network is John Coleman.

He discuss's the groups like The Committee of 300 and the Club of Rome.

He also breaks down the controlling effect the Tavistock Institute has had on the population.

There is far more research that has been done by many authors, G. Edward Griffens work The Creature from Jekyll Island masterfully breaks down the banking cartels and their funding of both world wars.

There are other authors like William Engdahl, who wrote Full Spectrum dominance and Seeds of Destruction, absolutely exposing the War Machine and its current "foreign policy" and then the unbelievably evil Monstatan and Co and the rest of the Big 6 chemical/agricultural industries.

The media is owned by 5 companies, the food industry is owned by a few big multinationals.

Big pharma is all interconnected, Murder by Injection by Eustace Mullins painstakingly details in a chapter called the Drug Trust. In that chapter he links by names the interchangeable boards of directors, linking them together quite nicely.

Really to believe there is not this hidden power, is to be the reason they can hide it in the open. It is there for anyone to see, the corruption is painfully obvious by the way our society has devolved to the point we find ourselves.

Oh and I almost forgot about the oiligarchy and how they are tied into all of the above.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A good reminder, BUT, as conspiracies go and what to focus on, the assertions you've put forth are more like "scenic points" along a much narrower path to the Absolute. They are well enough to draw your attention, while the inner sanctum operates from behind the veil.

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

edit on 12-6-2017 by eisegesis because: fool'n around

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

If you have never heard of Max Igan before I do believe you will like his work.

He is a balanced voice of reason, well researched and I would say inspirational.

THANK YOU for the Max Igan reference. AMAZING AMAZING stuff.

So on point.

We are literally witnessing the fall of Atlantis and the erasure of it's history.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
From what I have seen since I have returned to ATS, everyone with exception to a handful of us, who view things in such a light have gone. ATS has basically turned into a mainstream political discussion board.

Have you tried to upload or post lately

Even ATS is monitored and kept on a three nuckle leash

The truth left with "money"

I don't think anybody really cares what is posted here.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

This website gets 80k views a day which means it has a powerful presence in the community.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: c2oden

This website gets 80k views a day which means it has a powerful presence in the community.

Understood, but I don't believe you are going to end up on a list for posting here.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't believe the most of us have forgotten. It is just a focus on the here and now and what can we do. We can't change the past only focus on the future and recent past.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You're gonna like this...on the website for the Boston Fed Bank...under the publication link...is road to roots in book form, but downloadable right there

Beside is the teachers edition...that publication is made for the youth, it's about economic models and the need for the gold standard, and it's by Alan Greenspan.

Says his derivative creation will tank the system....and he has the formula for after the crash

Redistribution by S S benefit ranking....and he says oldest first for some reason, cool

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I will say one thing - if these escapades where parts of the visible gov't and media opposing, and trying to oust Trump is all a show, then it is a very elaborate ploy to try and make you believe that you can actually vote in a new party into government, and that a Deep State does not exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So who (what people) do you think represent the active Merovingian dynasty today?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So let's say (hypothetically) that all of this is true.

There are shady people wearing Eyes Wide Shut masks that meet in secret to direct the world.

What, if anything, do any of us think we can do? And if these people are so incredibly powerful with so many resources at their disposal, why would anyone know as much as they do about them? What good does that serve them?

And more importantly, what good does it serve you? Me?

We're born, we grow up and then die. If we're worried about some possible Moloch-worshiping elite, we're not living our own lives to their fullest possible. I simply cannot understand this desire and need to place all of the world's ills at the feet of these world-ruling elites.

I can't find two matching socks in the morning. That's a more pressing concern for me to be honest.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying, but still it is probably a worthy study, especially if they are planning to take it to the next level w something like a totalitarian regime.

We are already next level in the sense that we are full Orwellian mode - "an attitude and a brutal policy of draconian control by propaganda, surveillance, misinformation, denial of truth, and manipulation.." - link

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
What's truly terrifying?

No one is in control.

That is partly true but some groups can exert enough influence to effect the experiential climate.

There is no secret group, powerful hidden society or organization hell-bent on world domination. ..No ..meetings in underground lairs ..

I guess you haven't seen them. The occult rituals are prob silly, but still some groups do, do crazy stuff like that.

Sorry to break it to everyone ..no master conspiracy.

I guess you know everything, and have seen everything to determine that. I agree, nobody controls everything. But is there a powerful muti-national group conspiring together to achieve an agenda, using deception, psy-ops, propaganda and false flags? The answer to that is a resounding Yes!

edit on 13-6-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join