It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros is Trying to Hijack Christian Churches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

There are global actors with billions of dollars and vast webs of connections. They are trying to sway U.S. elections. Even worse, some want to hijack Christian churches. Their goal: to dismantle traditional Christian teaching, practice, or prudence on critical public issues:
Sexuality, Marriage, Immigration,
George Soros thinks he knows the answers to all those questions. A financial speculator who has made billions in part by gaming currency markets, he has embraced radical politics. He supports using global institutions, such as the United Nations, the European Union, and “non-profit” pressure groups to override the votes of citizens in nations around the world. He spent big to influence the U.S. election in 2016. And where he can’t win elections, he pours money into organizations that try to delegitimize and destabilize those regimes that resist him — for instance, the conservative government in his native Hungary.
stream.org...

George Solo Soros has spent some pretty serious bucks to override votes (Barack no middle name Obama and Clinton) and now he is making huge donations to churches to sway churches teachings.

Almost Half-Billion-Dollar Slush Fund

As Capital Research just reported, “In 2015 alone, Soros’s Foundation to Promote Open Society made a total of $431 million in contributions and grants to far-left groups and causes around the world.”

Soros makes money when a culture declines, Soros has spent huge amounts of money trying to collapsing monetary systems around the world. In the US he has been using churches to change the US religious values. Of course Soros is a huge supporter of leftist-liberal candidates like O and Clinton-they are aligned with his one world goal-just slightly more than the idiot Repubs.

The video is definitely a little one sided, but makes some very good points. Like Obama kissing the Saudi kings hand, abortion parts for sale, Obama's wishy washy religious direction, the unchecked power of the global elite. Soros seems to be no friend of the US.

But Soros LOST because Hillary LOST.....

What is Soros's next play?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Keel over dead if we are lucky.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Spirit cooking and pizza keeps him live and alert./sarc

You are right, he like 86 years young. Worth $26,000,000,000.

Sociopaths... 3% of the population, we need to deal with them in a different way.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Clergy response team? This is nothing new, it was set up under Janet Nappytanno when she was head of homeland security!

Trust no one!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Politicians will and have sold us normals out.

I want to know where Trump fits into this mess. I honestly can't see where he is on this goat screw.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Politicians will and have sold us normals out.

I want to know where Trump fits into this mess. I honestly can't see where he is on this goat screw.

Have to wait and see?

I mean FFS could you imagine if Hitlary was elected?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how old he is, or if he died tomorrow. His son Alex is already making hay with Antifa and who knows what else.

For those of you who think he's valuable because he's funding causes you think you believe in, just remember one thing:

He does not care about your cause. You are being played. He's a movie producer and you are all actors.

Look up who funds all of these color revolutions world wide. It's all him, and America is next.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hitlary-nice I haven't heard that one.

I want him to put the US first. His action do point that is what he intends to do. So can you imagine how pissed the other politicians are? They would like for every one to shut the pie hole and get along and get rich.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hitlary-nice I haven't heard that one.

I want him to put the US first. His action do point that is what he intends to do. So can you imagine how pissed the other politicians are? They would like for every one to shut the pie hole and get along and get rich.

That's the Zionist goal for globalism!

I know most are so caught up in their political religion to go research it a bit, but it's all there for those willing to open their eyes?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Very good point, and not just him. The caring politicians think you are a sheep that needs a shepard, and not in a good way.

The actions of our leaders tells us all we need to know. I was really surprised by Trump telling France to stick it, I work for Pittsburgh not Paris. No way Bush and for sure not "no direction Obama" would say this. This could be all talk, we will see.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Soros clan methodology seems to be to rot out the popular religions from the inside before turning loose the hordes.

He gets more people to jump in for free so it costs him less to get them out to the streets. Religious zealots work cheap, and they don't mind busing themselves longer distances for the staged events. No transportation costs out of pocket for Georgie boy.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oh the SJW, BLM, and all the other activists are on a hair trigger waiting to be offended.

Soros has a goal. Clinton was supposed to further that, what is his plan now?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh the SJW, BLM, and all the other activists are on a hair trigger waiting to be offended.

Soros has a goal. Clinton was supposed to further that, what is his plan now?

I think Trump will be a boon for the Soros cabal. If they wanted color revolution in the US, Trump's election may have accelerated things.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I understand Soros is targeting secondary elections in the US, especially District Attorneys, to influence what gets prosecuted and what doesn't.

dailycaller.com...

The outcome of the Philadelphia district attorney’s race followed a now-familiar playbook. A candidate aligned with Soros’ left-wing politics emerged victorious thanks to the billionaire’s willingness to flood local races with the kind of capital typically reserved for important national political campaigns. Soros, a funder of Black Lives Matter, is a staunch advocate for reforming policing methods and softening drug laws. Installing like-minded district attorneys allows Soros the opportunity to influence law enforcement policies around the country.

In one such instance, Soros poured $600,000 into the Houston district attorney’s race last fall. Soros initially gave $100,000 to Morris Overstreet, a former judge who was the first African-American elected to a statewide office in Texas history. Overstreet’s Democratic primary opponent, Kim Ogg, called Soros’ influx of cash “a last-minute money dump to try to buy the nomination.” Ogg won the Democratic primary and later the general election, thanks in part to her own last-minute money dump from Soros, who spent $500,000 on ads supporting Ogg.

needless to say the media establishment isn't going to tell us about this

edit on 12-6-2017 by ElGoobero because: add useful info

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

After he takes over he'll declare himself God like all emperors before him.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

There are global actors with billions of dollars and vast webs of connections. They are trying to sway U.S. elections. Even worse, some want to hijack Christian churches. Their goal: to dismantle traditional Christian teaching, practice, or prudence on critical public issues:
Sexuality, Marriage, Immigration,
George Soros thinks he knows the answers to all those questions. A financial speculator who has made billions in part by gaming currency markets, he has embraced radical politics. He supports using global institutions, such as the United Nations, the European Union, and “non-profit” pressure groups to override the votes of citizens in nations around the world. He spent big to influence the U.S. election in 2016. And where he can’t win elections, he pours money into organizations that try to delegitimize and destabilize those regimes that resist him — for instance, the conservative government in his native Hungary.
stream.org...

George Solo Soros has spent some pretty serious bucks to override votes (Barack no middle name Obama and Clinton) and now he is making huge donations to churches to sway churches teachings.

Almost Half-Billion-Dollar Slush Fund

As Capital Research just reported, “In 2015 alone, Soros’s Foundation to Promote Open Society made a total of $431 million in contributions and grants to far-left groups and causes around the world.”

Soros makes money when a culture declines, Soros has spent huge amounts of money trying to collapsing monetary systems around the world. In the US he has been using churches to change the US religious values. Of course Soros is a huge supporter of leftist-liberal candidates like O and Clinton-they are aligned with his one world goal-just slightly more than the idiot Repubs.

The video is definitely a little one sided, but makes some very good points. Like Obama kissing the Saudi kings hand, abortion parts for sale, Obama's wishy washy religious direction, the unchecked power of the global elite. Soros seems to be no friend of the US.

But Soros LOST because Hillary LOST.....

I believe it...most churches accept homosexuals now so i would say his and the lefts plan to destroy the church "christianity" has worked

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well that's disgusting. Does this thread really need a cartoon mocking disabled and gay people while some sad alt-right nutjob looks out of his window fondling his gun?

What the hell is happening to ATS lately. Come on mods.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Why is the gay man disabled?

new topics

top topics

join