It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure you guys would have totally thought this was normal if Obama did it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Makes me laugh how the cult are still reusing the same old memes to avoid acknowledging what the rest of the world thinks.

There is literally no disputing that trump is an insecure narcissist. The only way to deny it is if you don't know what a narcissist is, or insecurity.

Repost your adorable little crying baby pics as much as you like - they'll always be best applied to Donnie.

link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Obama backing out of the TPP would have been greeted with applause from some folks on both sides of the aisle and criticism from many others at the same time (such as Trump economic advisor Stephen Moore who was for TPP) who felt that by backing out of TPP, we missed an opportunity to thwart some degree of Chinese hedgemony in the region.

Conversely, the same could be said for Trump moving forward with TPP. I think on the balance, it was a positive for Trump. So I'll give you that one. Though, technically, in a real world scenario Obama backing out of TPP would have been an EPIC flip-flip so it makes a better headline for Trump than Obama. The Democratic candidates saw the writing on the wall which is why HRC promised to do the same thing.

Backing out of the Paris Agreement on the other hand, was no't a smart move. It was entirely non-binding, we set our own targets, etc. And of course, China seized on the opportunity to take a leadership role at a table we're the only ones not sitting at. We added to the appearance that as a nation, we can't be relied on to keep our pledges from one administration to another.

And for what? A symbolic middle finger to the majority who accepts that human activity is impacting global climate? A bone thrown to the Kochs? Fulfilling an ill-conceived campaign promise? That's not a win in my book. (my honest, as objective as possible opinion)
edit on 2017-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Yeah, I'm sure you guys would have totally thought this was normal if Obama did it.

At least you are looking at this with unbiased eyes.

edit on 6/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: Drunken grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well actually I was being sarcastic and "you guys" meant the ones who didn't think it was weird!

Too bad you can't take your star back eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You post like Trump grabbed you by the ***** and you are upset about it...
edit on 13-6-2017 by BinarySoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Oops! I gave you a star! Take that!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The one on his finger or the other one?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

And for what? A symbolic middle finger to the majority who accepts that human activity is impacting global climate? A bone thrown to the Kochs? Fulfilling an ill-conceived campaign promise? That's not a win in my book. (my honest, as objective as possible opinion)
edit on 2017-6-13 by thea
For what? To maintain sovereignty? To continue to be a nation in charge of it's own energy policy? While the Paris Agreement is said to be mainly symbolic, with no legally binding limits or penalties, many seen it as more than that. One more step towards relinquishing the powers we have given to our elected officials and placing them into the hands of an unelected mostly foreign board of governors at the UN. A nation lives or dies by it's energy policy, I'd say it's an important enough policy that any threat to it's being in foreign control should be averted. The US enjoys amongst the lowest energy rates in the world, and under this administration it will stay that way.

Or would we rather go the route of a nation like Germany where the rates are 3 times as much for the commoner, but subsidized on the taxpayers dime for industry so that they can remain competitive on the world market? There is no evidence to indicate that C02 is any more than a trace greenhouse gas, the IPCC models all rely upon feedback mechanisms where the small effect of the C02 is magnified by the increase in water vapor it is said to cause. Those models are all failing horribly. The alarmism is unjustified, and any move to reduce the USA's control over it's own energy policy must be fought against as surely as if was a foreign invader trying to take control of the Nation itself.

This was but the first step of a nine step plan, C02 is going to be deregulated, no longer considered a pollutant. It is an essential trace gas that is acting as airborne fertilizer, it's beneficial not harmful. Actual pollutants in the air are down something like 80 % over 1970's levels, now thats called leading the way, setting an example that nations like China and India can learn from. It's not our fault if they don't want to regulate their air quality, why should we pay for them?

Something should be said about that last 500 million that Obama sent to the Green Climate fund, it may have been sent in violation of US law. The law bans any U.S. funding “for the United Nations or any specialized agency thereof which accords Palestine the same standing as a member state.” At any rate, the UNFCCC is about to get defunded, and the rest of the blueprint put into action, I'm not tired yet of seeing this admin making good decisions.

There was a letter sent to John Kerry with regards to defunding the UNFCCC, with signatures of half the senate. Of course it was ignored, but you know what? The adults are in charge now, things are about to change. Obama's legacy is about to be ripped to shreds, and thank God for that. It was a job killing economy destroying set of regulations. The only ones to benefit from it were bagmen pencil pushers and banksters.

Just the way i see it, ymmv.

Letter

edit on 13-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

The one on his finger or the other one?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You do sound pretty bitter...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Jonjonj

Bitterness? Lmao. If you can't admit that this is some whack s# then you're a deluded cult member. Period. I'm not even going to attempt to qualify it. You live in your bubble with your fellow cult members all you want, the rest of the world is shaking its head at Trump and at you. Lmao.

Bitterness. Bwahaahahaha.

These people have no free will, be easy on them,it's sad and entertaining at the same time.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How does the world sees this?
Easy, just ask google about "Trump cabinet meeting" (valid today, I guess)

As you might have guessed, it is seen as a bizarre praising of the great leader.. Really? You want a country to make that impression to the world?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You do sound pretty bitter...

Others tried that move, it didn't work before.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
It seems the left can't get Trump off of their minds.

I think I'm going to start a business of counseling People traumatized by Trump, ima be rich.
Just like the right couldn't get Obama out their heads and it seems like they still can't.
edit on 13-6-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Or would we rather go the route of a nation like Germany where the rates are 3 times as much for the commoner, but subsidized on the taxpayers dime for industry so that they can remain competitive on the world market?

Care to elaborate this point a little more, please?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Whats to elaborate on? Average electricity rate in the US is 9 cents a Kwh, thats driven up by states like Cali and Hawaii where the rates are high. Unless I have the conversion wrong, looks like German electrical rates are at 27 cents american per kilowatt hour. Industry in Germany doesn't pay those rates, it's subsidized back to world rates or they couldn't remain competitive in the energy intensive industries.
source
edit on 13-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A few years back I was paying 32-35 american cents per KWh in germany (through RWE). That was residential of course.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I'm actually not concerned at all about "what the world thinks" of the USA, as long as we remain the one world superpower it doesn't matter on bit what you folks think of us.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I'm actually not concerned at all about "what the world thinks" of the USA, as long as we remain the one world superpower it doesn't matter on bit what you folks think of us.

What, if I may ask, does that provide to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join