It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL

I see the fact that the people close to trump not being disgusted with him like you are has triggered you. So predictable. You can't stand that the propaganda campaign against trump is failing.

I can't wait until July 4th when they pass the obamacare repeal bill, then you'll really be triggered.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If those who support Trump were to, without bias, apply the exact same situations that Trump has been in to a previous President they disliked.. Obama or otherwise, they would have to admit they would react with the same levels of disgust, hilarity, incredulity, and head-shaking that Trump is getting.

But they won't. Because he is their Great American Hero. So his ignorance, crassness, rudeness, ego, moronic tweets, double-standards, etc.. are all ignored. I've literally only seen a couple of Trump followers here question even ONE thing he has done. Most think he is the perfect President.. clearly the best President who has ever lived. Which is absolutely, mindbogglingly hilarious. You won't change their mind.. so what is the point. It won't be until he does something utterly cataclysmic and stupid until they say "Well, no one is perfect. Still the best ever rabblerabble!"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh, is that so? Find one video of a similar "cabinet meeting" from ANY cabinet meeting ever. You've got decades of them to choose from. You will not find one similar example of adulating sycophants bizarrely heaping praise on a President in a cabinet meeting.

Prove me wrong. Please. You can't because that s# was unprecedented.

Could you provide us a link to the same Presidential Cabinet Meeting Video Archives that you use?

Fulfilling your request is tough with search results like this... CNBC

edit on 13-6-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You may be right. Then again, you may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Just for fun, let's do this. Take a trump situation and apply to obama for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You always know you've triggered a Trump cult member when they accuse YOU of being triggered.

It's easy to do with their false prophet...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I dunno, Googling "Obama's first cabinet meeting" seems to work fine. Do you see the difference?
edit on 2017-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

They're all just so overjoyed that they've won something, they ignore everything negative about him.

Trump could be a literal scarecrow made of straw and they'd try to convince everyone he's a real human being. That's how badly they were brainwashed and programmed by the right-wing media to hate Obama.

Part of Russia's main goal is to divide America, so Putin's intelligence services setup fake conservative accounts and twitter bots to push a harder-line message of a "race war" (it's part of their agenda, look up Foundations of Geopolitics).

Any way you cut it -- Russia saw how upset Obama initially made conservatives, and seized upon the opportunity to drive an even bigger wedge.

Come election time, the conservatives in America would have voted for a literal Ken doll in a box.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

From another thread:

a reply to: SunnyDee

if you were to make a list of actions Trump has taken, and the reasons behind them, and then substituted obama's name in as creator, these decisions would be celebrated in the press...fact.

Obama backs out of the Paris agreement.
Obama fires FBI director over an investigation involving Obama's associates.
Obama's spokepeople lied about why the FBI director was fired.
Obama takes credit for Saudi Arabian-led blockade of strategic partner Qatar.
Obama appoints his son-in-law czar of everything.
Obama's Nat Sec Advisor lies about contact with Russian officials.
Obama's AG lies about contact with Russian officials.
Obama attacks mayor of London in wake of terrorist attack with obvious mischaracterization.
Obama won't release taxes.

There's a few off the top of my head. None of those become good headlines because "Trump" is replaced with "Obama."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i'm usually all for the trumpster. i'm in australia so don't really care what he does, just dig the comedic value of all the mad stuff he says every day. but this really was a bizaaro world type meeting..heard on the radio they were told to say all the highlights of his first 143? days in office..wt# , just get on with it dude (and keep tweeting lol)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Obama backs out of the TPP
Obama backs out of the Paris Agreement.

Both would have won applause from many.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I dunno, Googling "Obama's first cabinet meeting" seems to work fine. Do you see the difference?

Yes. One is of Trump getting his ass kissed... the other is of Obama kissing ass.

Also, one is a pre-meeting video and the other is a post-meeting video.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Obama backs out of the Paris agreement.

Sweet!

Obama fires FBI director over an investigation involving Obama's associates.

He must have lost control of him.

Obama's spokepeople lied about why the FBI director was fired.

So?

Obama appoints his son-in-law czar of everything.

Well, this is proof he's muslim, his daughters aren't old enough to be married.

Obama takes credit for Saudi Arabian-led blockade of strategic partner Qatar.

I must have been wrong about all of that bowing.

Obama's Nat Sec Advisor lies about contact with Russian officials.

And I care why?

Obama's AG lies about contact with Russian officials.

How many people were killed in this gun running russian scheme?

Obama attacks mayor of London in wake of terrorist attack with obvious mischaracterization.

Good for him. That mayor is a pile.

Obama won't release taxes.

Add it to the list of college transcripts and birth certificate.

There's my honest to goodness responses to those.
Now, they may disappoint you but realize I endured 8 years of headlines worse than those pertaining to obama so none of those were very shocking. Let's try some real headlines from obama transfixed to trump and get your reactions:

"Trump plot to further gun control agenda ends with death of americans and extra arms for drug cartels"
"Trump admin uses IRS to quell political opposition in election year"
"Trump AG held in contempt of congress"
"Trump caught using DOJ to spy on reporters"
"Trump continues issuing documents to illegals, despite supreme court ruling"
"Trump trades five terrorists for an army private who deserted his unit"
"Trump leaks seal team who killed Bin Laden, all members of team killed"
"Trump appoints cabinet members but says he's not going to make them go through confirmation"
"Trump gives over half a billion tax payer dollars to donor's company, company goes bankrupt"
"Trump admin refuses to prosecute men who sat outside voting booths in full kkk garb, with weapons in hand."
edit on 13-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh you forgot about the 110 BILLION dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia, who's struggled to keep their name out of 9.11 Commission's report.

So imagine...

"Obama signed a 110 billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia"

I don't think that'd play over well with Republicans.

Remember, at this point with Obama the conservatives were freaking out over Obama's tan suit and what kind of mustard he uses.

We're coming up on the anniversary of the Chipotle-gate scandal , where Obama leaned over the sneeze guard at Chipotle, triggering conservatives across America.

Never forget the sneeze guard! Never forget Chipotle!

Yeah, those were the things the right-wingers were obsessed about during Obama's first several months...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Personally, I think it would have been a lot more exciting if schumer and comey were at the table and Tump did one of these.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That's less than what obama offered saudi arabia just last year:
Obama Offers Saudi Arabia $115B Arms Deal

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

So imagine...

"Obama signed a 110 billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia"

I don't think that'd play over well with Republicans.

LOL I'm going to bed now... you probably should as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Personally, I think it would have been a lot more exciting if schumer and comey were at the table and Tump did one of these.

Right on, now I know what movie to watch tonite.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It should bother the Republicans. Heck any President who does this should bother both sides. We don't want radical Muslims here much less selling arms to them!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I think it was $115 bil.

U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.

www.reuters.com...

Or this little bit of salesmanship...

Are Obama's Record Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt and Iraq Fueling Unrest in Middle East?

That also means that the Obama administration has approved more arms sales than any U.S. administration since World War II." Hartung is the director of the Arms and Security Project at the Center for International Policy, and author of "Prophets of War: Lockheed Martin and the Making of the Military-Industrial Complex."

www.democracynow.org...

edit on 6 13 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join