It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They're going full Putin!

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Have you noticed when he gets a compliment it absolutely washes over him? He puffs up, stands up straight, and beams from the inside out. It is a little on the five-year-old-boy side.

Yeah I know. Who on earth likes to get complimented? How could they? I think we should make compliments illegal.
#TrumpBrokeCompliments.

And this immature man is supposed to be leading our country! It's mind boggling! I pity him. Definitely Daddy issues. Help! He needs a cure! Fast!

I know right? He acts like he won the election or something. He acts like a winner and he obviously didn't win. I think he may be trying to get squatter rights to the White House.

link   

originally posted by: Painterz
GIFs and insults seem to be all the trump cultists have to offer here, no rebuttal of the sheer weirdness of the presidential display today, just childish insults.

It's like if they admitted just once that trump has done something crazy, the entire delusional structure might collapse for them.

Guess you aren't aware of the OP's tactics?

OH YOU ARE?

What day do you go to church so you can preach your political BS?

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: angeldoll
How much bull# are you people willing to have thrown in your face?

I am starting to feel a little guilty for rattling such loose cages though...I fear some of y'all might start wrist-cutting. I'm not kidding.

LOL. Don't be afraid. We are laughing at you guys so hard for falling all over yourselves trying to defend the Great Orange Deity (G.O.D.).
Maybe I feel a little guilty for laughing and watching you guys getting hurt.

Aww, DA, I'm not worried about you, you're tough. It's the O-nay, P-nay I'm truly concerned about, K-o?

Me and you, we can just laugh at each other guilt-free.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Sry. I was just having some fun.

Awwwww.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: angeldoll
How much bull# are you people willing to have thrown in your face?

I am starting to feel a little guilty for rattling such loose cages though...I fear some of y'all might start wrist-cutting. I'm not kidding.

LOL. Don't be afraid. We are laughing at you guys so hard for falling all over yourselves trying to defend the Great Orange Deity (G.O.D.).
Maybe I feel a little guilty for laughing and watching you guys getting hurt.

Aww, DA, I'm not worried about you, you're tough. It's the O-nay, P-nay I'm truly concerned about, K-o?

Me and you, we can just laugh at each other guilt-free.

Fair enough.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

They're going full Putin!

I think they went full Smirnoff.

Can't be sober if you believe crap like that.

Although....Smirnoff...vodka...Russia.

Conspiracy!

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Something else that has become super-annoying. Trump won the 2016 election. Nobody is crying over that. We have moved on into a little arena called "the here and now".

It's the alt-right who repeated keeps bringing it up. Good God, it's like, I mean, is this the first time you've ever gotten what you wanted before? So you must keep talking about it? Not you personally, (necessarily) but most on this site. Will it be the last words on your deathbed? Because sometimes it looks that way. Obama won in 2008 and 2012. That's the past. We don't talk about it every single day. We are living in the present.

Of course I accept he won the election. That is not an issue for me. I'm concerned about what the crook is doing to our country. People in other countries are thanking the U.S. for everything we have done for the world (in the past), but now recognizing they must move on. The U.S. is over, thanks to this Bozo. I want it back.

I have so many concerns. But the election is over. Maybe it's you guys who need to accept it? Or does it still feel like an unreachable dream?
Move on.

edit on 6/12/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Painterz
GIFs and insults seem to be all the trump cultists have to offer here, no rebuttal of the sheer weirdness of the presidential display today, just childish insults.

It's like if they admitted just once that trump has done something crazy, the entire delusional structure might collapse for them.

Guess you aren't aware of the OP's tactics?

OH YOU ARE?

What day do you go to church so you can preach your political BS?

Do you have a theory on why trumps behavior isn't abnormal? Or are you just going to keep throwing insults?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Geez, what a waste of time thread. Absolutely nothing of importance or significance. Why even turn this into a thread? Click bait I guess. I should have looked at who created the thread, I would have known it was petty drivel.
edit on 12-6-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Something else that has become super-annoying. Trump won the 2016 election. Nobody is crying over that. We have moved on into a little arena called "the here and now".

I think it is the Trump supporters that moved on to the here and now. The anti Trump movement is still in meltdown mode.

It's the alt-right who repeated keeps bringing it up. Good God, it's like, I mean, is this the first time you've ever gotten what you wanted before? So you must keep talking about it? Not you personally, (necessarily) but most on this site. Will it be the last words on your deathbed? Because sometimes it looks that way. Obama won in 2008 and 2012. That's the past. We don't talk about it every single day. We are living in the present.

hmmm. I did not know that Theantedeluvian was a member of the alt right. That is good to know. thx.

Of course I accept he won the election. That is not an issue for me. I'm concerned about what the crook is doing to our country. People in other countries are thanking the U.S. for everything we have done for the world (in the past), but now recognizing they must move on. The U.S. is over, thanks to this Bozo. I want it back.

Well if a country gave the USA a ton of their citizens money I would be grateful too. Let them move on. A hindrance is just that. It was the Bozo in the previous administration's policies that won Trump the Presidency, along with the bimbo that was running against him.

No concerns here. Life as usual. Politicians are still crooks and the anti Trumpers are losing their minds.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Everything you know is wrong. I'm only joking, but you couldn't be more mistaken. About every thing.

edit on 6/12/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Dear Leader?"

Really?

You would have been locked up or executed by now if you were a North Korean spewing a fraction of the BS about the actual "Dear leader" as you do towards the POTUS.

YOU DISPROVE YOURSELF SIMPLY BY POSTING FREELY AND CEASELESSLY.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

He/She is bitter because all of his/her BS posts about "President Trump colluding with the Russians etc" have crumbled to dust... So all he/she has is to make even more BS threads in a forum where he/she can get away with making a thread to simply insult anyone who doesn't agree with him, in this case the political opposition...

It's just comical the BS some people have to make up because they are sore losers...
edit on 12-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You know, I enjoy your commentary - great style, concise, funny and full of links and good debate topics.

That 'dear leader' thing though - its like hitting a road-block in the flow of your commentary, it really does # it up and ruin the message. If you read the OP and replace 'dear leader' with 'president Trump', your message will have a lot more impact.

Instead, folks will simply focus on you, and not the contents of the OP.

Like what I just did.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Like how Obama has been a Muslim Dictator?
But perhaps you're right but then again this is a mud pit thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't see anything that concerning or particularly funny. Maybe I am just jaded, but I think all politicians just kiss ass. It really wouldn't be surprising to see the same with almost any other president and any bunch of politicians.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump's craving for attention and glorification is simply obnoxious. Let's face it, we have a president in the white house that has a disposition of a child that needs constant attention and praise. His mother probably didn't give him enough attention growing up, so he has to make up for it!

These slobbering ass kissers don't have minds of their own or a backbone. I'm surprised one of Trump's biggest ass-kissers, Chris Christie, wasn't among the bunch! For all those constant attacks on liberals by conservatives, maybe conservatives should open their eyes and look in the mirror. Conservatives like calling Liberals Libtards. Well this display shows numerous conservatards praising the almighty presidential Tard. There's a lot of tards roaming the halls of congress and the president has a cabinet full of them, lol.

They all must be worried their head may be on Trump's next chopping block! Show me some praise and loyalty or your fired!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join