It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's laughable now.
How much praise he needs.
It's sick.
Sick guy.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
GIFs and insults seem to be all the trump cultists have to offer here, no rebuttal of the sheer weirdness of the presidential display today, just childish insults.

It's like if they admitted just once that trump has done something crazy, the entire delusional structure might collapse for them.
edit on -05:00pm12630America/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 19:12:59 -0500162 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Gift and insults seem to be all the trump cultists have to offer here, no rebuttal of the sheer weirdness of the presidential display today, just childish insults.

It's like if they admitted just once that trump has done something crazy, the entire delusional structure might collapse for them.

Spirit cooking..........

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I know I wrote kiss his ring in the title but only because I wasn't sure if "kiss his ass" in the title would be too much.

I hope you change you mind when you finally get a job due to Trump...There is no way you can create all this Trump hate posts and work too. lol

I think he's gunning for Reza Aslan's old job at CNN. I hope he gets it - it would be entertaining for sure!

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

And then turn on FOX or visit a fringe conservative blog or site to reaffirm your narrative?

Lol.

No FOX is evil too. Not as shameless a hussy these days as, say, CNN, but basically co-opted by the propaganda boys as well. ALL the networks support the wars and imperialism. Not all "fringe" sites, however, are created equal, btw.

You didn't know this about the MSM?

I'm not a republican and have never voted for one. Trump is an outsider. It's enough for now that he is not an insider and called out the deep state during his Innagural Address. We'll give him his report card later.

link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

if there are many here who even know who that is.

OH! OOOOOH!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The first thing I think of is, what purpose does this serve? . . . It can only serve the purpose of floating egos and patting him on the back.

That is, sadly, the only purpose.

He needs constant reassurance because he's not used to not getting his way or not having control and praise from those around him.

He needs "loyalty," "reassurance," from the "family."

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I'm sorry, I need a few more memes from you regarding President Donald J. Trump, Snowflakes, etc.

Do you have anything intelligent to add?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's laughable now.
How much praise he needs.
It's sick.
Sick guy.

Have you noticed when he gets a compliment it absolutely washes over him? He puffs up, stands up straight, and beams from the inside out. It is a little on the five-year-old-boy side.

And this immature man is supposed to be leading our country! It's mind boggling! I pity him. Definitely Daddy issues.
Help! He needs a cure! Fast!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's just surreal at this point. Hollywood wouldn't write it.

Sure they could!

The Smurfs, named for their personalities, inhabit a village of mushroom houses(California) in an enchanted forest. These loveable creatures(ctrl+left) are led by Papa Smurf(D-party_ and live carefree... except for one major threat to their existance: Gargamel,(Trump) an evil but inept wizard(president) who lives in a stone-built (white)house in the forest(D.C.); and his feline companion(V.P.), the equally nasty Azrael(Pence). Typical stories deal with the Smurfs' efforts to fight off Gargamel, who wanted to do one of several things to the blue creatures including eat them, make them slaves and gain their magical secrets in order to gain dignity among the wizard's fraternity. More than once, the Smurfs had to save Gargamel from his back-firing plans or even eviler wizards.
www.imdb.com...

Well, I did my best.

edit on 12-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Oh please. Those things are so 2016. Please stop spamming the thread with them.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

lol. Yeah. He was funny.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: introvert

The first thing I think of is, what purpose does this serve? . . . It can only serve the purpose of floating egos and patting him on the back.

That is, sadly, the only purpose.

He needs constant reassurance because he's not used to not getting his way or not having control and praise from those around him.

He needs "loyalty," "reassurance," from the "family."

Sadly, it appears he may be severely insecure and needs yes-men to soothe his mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sry. I was just having some fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: The GUT

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains? How can you honestly not see how weird and pathetic that was? Are you really that far gone?

When this is all over!?LMAO! You had better hope The Donald gets impeached soon because we're only MONTHS into this and your brain is fried.Just stop now.For your own safety.Or don't.I don't think Dr. Freud could diagnose you.
edit on 12-6-2017 by buckwhizzle because: This is better than a novel

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: angeldoll
How much bull# are you people willing to have thrown in your face?

Only so much, then we turned off CNN.

B.S. like this OP we just do for fun and the public record.

I am starting to feel a little guilty for rattling such loose cages though...I fear some of y'all might start wrist-cutting. I'm not kidding.

roflmao

According to those who you were pointing that too? Gotta cull the herd someway, and what better way than to get rid of those who are weak and have nothing to contribute other than it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME?

They have no idea what they support when they go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about climate change! Might as well start cutting.....

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Anything intelligent to add. I think you might be in the wrong thread.

As per your request.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Look at all those Trump fanboys here.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: angeldoll
How much bull# are you people willing to have thrown in your face?

Only so much, then we turned off CNN.

B.S. like this OP we just do for fun and the public record.

I am starting to feel a little guilty for rattling such loose cages though...I fear some of y'all might start wrist-cutting. I'm not kidding.

roflmao

According to those who you were pointing that too? Gotta cull the herd someway, and what better way than to get rid of those who are weak and have nothing to contribute other than it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME?

They have no idea what they support when they go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about climate change! Might as well start cutting.....

Cull the herd?

Get rid of those who are weak?

What the hell are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join