It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There's alot of Guy Love in that room.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm 67 and do it too.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Seems nearly everyone in this thread forgets they bitched about Obama every single day... several times a day in multiple threads.

Can any Trump supporter actually watch that cabinet meeting and then comment?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't doubt that you are right. Given the user's penchant for trying out his writings here before submitting them to other internet dungeons of despair though you could forgive me for wondering.

Wrong again. But since I'm not a gutless coward, I'll happily dispel this garbage once more.

Everyone:

I've posted on Daily Kos before. Clearly, I tried to hide my identity by using the exact same, commonplace username and posting about politics. Unfortunately for my diabolical plan, I was thwarted by Trumpkin supersleuths who discovered me cheating on the ATS Mud Pit. Their sleuthing prowess is extraordinary. Sherlock Holmeses, the lot of them.

You can see my entire posting history there at this link.

I've posted there a total of 8 times and 2 of those times were this year. Next time you want to talk your mealy-mouthed version of smack talk, you might try getting your facts straight.

Careful now, you know what happens when you reveal too much!

+27 more 
link   

kissy, kissy, kissy, believe me.....

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Seems nearly everyone in this thread forgets they bitched about Obama every single day... several times a day in multiple threads.

No they can't until they remove their blindfolds.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Seems everyone in the thread who supported Obama and NEVER criticized him for his actions against the Constitution are now criticizing our current President for doing less?

Can any of you comment on your sudden shift in your religious belief?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Seems everyone in the thread who supported Obama and NEVER criticized him for his actions against the Constitution are now criticizing our current President for doing less?

I don't like Obama, I voted for Johnson in 2012 and Jill Stein in 2016. Next...
edit on 6/12/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I know I wrote kiss his ring in the title but only because I wasn't sure if "kiss his ass" in the title would be too much.

I hope you change you mind when you finally get a job due to Trump...There is no way you can create all this Trump hate posts and work too. lol

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Blogs are nothing more than opinions! At least if ANTI had a blog I could at least respect him/her/ZEE a bit more, but no, Anti uses the hard work of the owner of ATS to promote their agenda? Get it?

And that's what triggered looks like. Look how upset you are that I dare interrupt the stream of Trumpkin circlejerks to say something critical of Dear Leader. You're so triggered that it's not enough to ignore me, you want me to remove the triggering material offsite.

BTW, I'm 100% straight white male American. Does that make you feel a little confused about that crush your harboring?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As I posted in another thread...
Many years ago , a certain radio talk show wrote a book called "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" . That title (to me at the time) was just wrong. Not only did I never even consider the book, I stopped listening to the show.

Now , with certain news stories and certain threads , damn if I am not starting to believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There is no next after admitting that.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Where in the blue hell did this narrative come from? Nobody who supported Trump in that election railed against American billionaires... well, aside from a handful of DNC super donors who paid people to protest, own the media corps that set all the narratives, and finagled their way into honey deals with tax dollars for hare brained environmental green Ponzi schemes. Regardless of those outliers, none of us have wasted our time grousing over those with money. You're attempting to plunge your enemies and your boogeymen into our world and it's an epic fail.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You people with the pictures must understand, or your blind, that those babies crying resemble Trumps emotions more than anyone else.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

There is no next after admitting that.

Sure there is. I also wrote several threads critical of Obama on the NDAA, his stance on the 4th Amendment, drone warfare, the degradation between the people and the CIA and NSA.

Also there's nothing wrong with a protest vote. Compared to someone that votes to piss off a bunch of people that will never know...
edit on 6/12/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You people with the pictures must understand, or your blind, that those babies crying resemble Trumps emotions more than anyone else.

It is certainly difficult to understand what this means.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Cringe level overload

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If Hill-bag had been elected president, the OP would be defending her and many of us would be authoring threads to her impeachment.

We'd be laughing at plays that assassinated a character like her.
We'd be laughing at music videos where she'd have been shot.
We'd be enjoying our freedoms of expression when a deranged comedian decapitated an effigy.

I like to look at things reversed. The OP and many would be justifying why it was so important not to have borders or guns or freedoms, if Hillary had been elected.

So don't give the poor OP too hard of a time, it could have been worse.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Willtell

It is certainly difficult to understand what this means.

Then I'm afraid my friend that you, like many here, are blind!

May God open your eyes
edit on 12-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obama was the weakest prez the USA ever had.
The left likes weak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join