It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
the "blessings" he gives?
what the actual fark.

Is this ancient rome?

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not real sure why you're acting like this isn't standard operating motives for all past POTUS and their lackeys...

Well I know exactly why you're trying to act like those are somehow comparable.
(and they're not even close)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You know, as bad as the "cabinet meeting" was, the reaction of the Trump cult, springing to action to defend that cringe-worthy display of bats# crazy pseudoreligious ass kissing is even more disturbing.

+10 more 
link   

Oh, and Ante, because you're clearly a fan of adding photos of men kissing along with a meme indicating a superiority complex to posts... for your distinct pleasure:

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Is this ancient rome?

Yes.

“The most worthless of mankind are not afraid to condemn in others the same disorders which they allow in themselves; and can readily discover some nice difference in age, character, or station, to justify the partial distinction.”
― Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: The GUT

Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Can't be money that's ridiculous. The raw and petty emotion has real angst, fragility, and catastrophic stress in it. Thusly, I conclude PPT (Pathologically & Perpetually Triggered.

How funny, Chuck had his ass kissers ensembled too!!

I don't doubt that you are right. Given the user's penchant for trying out his writings here before submitting them to other internet dungeons of despair though you could forgive me for wondering.

No, I totally understand, good sir. The thought of propaganda for pay had crossed my mind too to be sure. However, upon further reflection, the intensity of the psychological "crisis at depth" convinced me of it's pathological origin.

So essentially a "nutjob" then... Shame really, such intelligence, such focus, such...asshattery.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Not real sure why you're acting like this isn't standard operating motives for all past POTUS and their lackeys...

And I know why you are acting like you are here and now! You are too damn lazy to get your own platform to bark so you choose ATS and whatever other platform you can find to promote your BS?????

How much money is that making you unless of course you are on somebodies payroll? roflmao You are so obvious, it would be disgusting if it wasn't so funny

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
it's just become crystal clear to me.

He's the new messiah, protected and adored even by this place, in fact the whole dam system is.

I just watched a good thread get vanished, all because it was discussing and correlating the messiah's lies into one place.

Protected, by those we'd think we're smarter than that.

Deny ignorance has become 'Embrace oblivion'

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And enjoy life!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I will just leave this here

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains? How can you honestly not see how weird and pathetic that was? Are you really that far gone?

I just follow the evidence wherever it leads and so far all I see is witch hunt & butt hurt.

Trump may turn out to be as bad as a Bush or a Clinton or an Obama...but so far he ain't even close in terms of obvious criminality.

Yay for the outsider, boo for the deep state and its brainwashed leftists. Butt hurt, brainwashed leftists I should've said.

edit on 12-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
it's just become crystal clear to me.

He's the new messiah, protected and adored even by this place, in fact the whole dam system is.

I just watched a good thread get vanished, all because it was discussing and correlating the messiah's lies into one place.

Protected, by those we'd think we're smarter than that.

Deny ignorance has become 'Embrace oblivion'

What the actual f###? You're right. I just checked and it did disappear indeed. Wow.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

And I know why you are acting like you are here and now! You are too damn lazy to get your own platform to bark so you choose ATS and whatever other platform you can find to promote your BS?????

How much money is that making you unless of course you are on somebodies payroll? roflmao You are so obvious, it would be disgusting if it wasn't so funny

If you have the testes to make your own blog...hold on, what is this revelation!!!

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah, there was some colossal ass kissing going on in that cabinet meeting.

It must make Donald feel pretty important to be able to order his entire cabinet into a meeting for the sole purpose of finding out who is the biggest ass kisser in the room.

I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

theantediluvian thinks:

His loyalists think:

Everyone else thinks:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If you have the testes to make your own blog...hold on, what is this revelation!!!

Blogs are nothing more than opinions! At least if ANTI had a blog I could at least respect him/her/ZEE a bit more, but no, Anti uses the hard work of the owner of ATS to promote their agenda?

Get it?

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I love meme fests......

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't doubt that you are right. Given the user's penchant for trying out his writings here before submitting them to other internet dungeons of despair though you could forgive me for wondering.

Wrong again. But since I'm not a gutless coward, I'll happily dispel this garbage once more.

Everyone:

I've posted on Daily Kos before. Clearly, I tried to hide my identity by using the exact same, commonplace username and posting about politics. Unfortunately for my diabolical plan, I was thwarted by Trumpkin supersleuths who discovered me cheating on the ATS Mud Pit. Their sleuthing prowess is extraordinary. Sherlock Holmeses, the lot of them.

You can see my entire posting history there at this link.

I've posted there a total of 8 times and 2 of those times were this year. Next time you want to talk your mealy-mouthed version of smack talk, you might try getting your facts straight.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Blogs are nothing more than opinions! At least if ANTI had a blog I could at least respect him/her/ZEE a bit more, but no, Anti uses the hard work of the owner of ATS to promote their agenda?

Get it?

Sadly I got it when the user lost the plot completely last year. Like I said before, what a waste.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join