It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Can't be money that's ridiculous. The raw and petty emotion has real angst, fragility, and catastrophic stress in it. Thusly, I conclude PPT (Pathologically & Perpetually Triggered.

How funny, Chuck had his ass kissers ensembled too!!

I don't doubt that you are right. Given the user's penchant for trying out his writings here before submitting them to other internet dungeons of despair though you could forgive me for wondering.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: D8Tee

Is that "alls I am doing?" No, wrong again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? And really? Parroting? Coming from you?

Millions of people saw it live and had the same response I did. You try to attribute it to the Vice article I used for the quotes. Good grief the blinders have grown to completely cover your face.

This is not normal behavior. It's bizarre. It would be scarier if it wasn't so pitiful.

Any Psychiatrist who was legit and watched your posts before the elections and now after the elections would most likely say YOUR BEHAVIOR IS NOT NORMAL?????

roflmao I know you won't get it, but there is medication available to help folks like you out?

edit on 12-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   
You must be suffering tremendously.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

news.grabien.com...

www.latimes.com...

Biden, often overcome by emotion during the ceremony, was equally effusive. No president, he said, has had “as many novel crises land on his desk” as Obama, but under intense pressure, Obama proved to be “a remarkable man who did remarkable things for this country.”

“I knew how smart you were, I knew how honorable you were, I knew how decent you were from the couple years we worked in the Senate, and I knew what you were capable of,” the vice president said. “But I never fully expected that you'd occupy the Bidens' heart.”

Not real sure why you're acting like this isn't standard operating motives for all past POTUS and their lackeys...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Quiet Zone ...
Democrats at Work"

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation.

"While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there

On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish these goals.

Now, without the rhetoric that Vice has thrown in there like, Gushed, and Frothed and Prostrated themselves, it looks like normal political talk from any administration. Without names, you could not tell if it was Red or Blue.

This is the worst thread you have ever made, you're slipping into actual madness. You should consider therapy.
edit on 12-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That truly is bizaare indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Is that "alls I am doing?" No, wrong again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? And really? Parroting? Coming from you?

Millions of people saw it live and had the same response I did. You try to attribute it to the Vice article I used for the quotes. Good grief the blinders have grown to completely cover your face.

This is not normal behavior. It's bizarre. It would be scarier if it wasn't so pitiful.

Any Psychiatrist who was legit and watched your posts before the elections and now after the elections would most likely say YOUR BEHAVIOR IS NOT NORMAL?????

roflmao I know you won't get it, but there is medication available to help folks like you out?

That should be ....

"Any reasonable Psychiatrist"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

3 2 1

Doesn't surprise me you showed up!

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains? How can you honestly not see how weird and pathetic that was? Are you really that far gone?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

3 2 1

Doesn't surprise me you showed up!

Same here. *winks*

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I..just wanted to repeat it really.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Partisan "scribbles".
That's all it is.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains? How can you honestly not see how weird and pathetic that was? Are you really that far gone?

Maybe you should start a new religion?

Your beliefs and behavior on ATS towards others who disagree with you certainly shows your inability to have an intellectual conversation without calling people names who disagree with you!

Grow the EFF UP!
edit on 12-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Now, without the rhetoric that Vice has thrown in there like, Gushed, and Frothed and Prostrated themselves, it looks like normal political talk from any administration. Without names, you could not tell if it was Red or Blue.

Oh, is that so? Find one video of a similar "cabinet meeting" from ANY cabinet meeting ever. You've got decades of them to choose from. You will not find one similar example of adulating sycophants bizarrely heaping praise on a President in a cabinet meeting.

Prove me wrong. Please. You can't because that s# was unprecedented.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I miss headbanging!

Come to my house. I'm 52 and still rock out to Metallica, Ozzie, Black Sabbath, etc..... My kids think I'm a little nuts when I start the headbanging. "uhoh..Dads' gone over the edge again".

link   

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains

Drip, drip, drip your melting again.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's almost as if you can't hear the political machine while doing it!!

My kids think I'm nuts as well. It's called setting the bar!

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm going to sit back and watch Trump fanboys in action. Ought to be fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Can't be money that's ridiculous. The raw and petty emotion has real angst, fragility, and catastrophic stress in it. Thusly, I conclude PPT (Pathologically & Perpetually Triggered.

How funny, Chuck had his ass kissers ensembled too!!

I don't doubt that you are right. Given the user's penchant for trying out his writings here before submitting them to other internet dungeons of despair though you could forgive me for wondering.

No, I totally understand, good sir. The thought of propaganda for pay had crossed my mind too to be sure. However, upon further reflection, the intensity of the psychological "crisis at depth" convinced me of it's pathological origin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join