It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

You keep putting the Trumpkin Snowflakes to shame and I'm mutual in the matter...

Damn, they're going to have to shut down the mud-pit because you keep taking their safe space away. None of the # they sling ever comes close to yours.

Awesome thread

What's that smooching sound? Maybe Ante will bless you now.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Theatricsdelusional may be the most active "useful" here on ATS. Have to wonder if Soros is backing...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelDax
Theatricsdelusional may be the most active "useful" here on ATS. Have to wonder if Soros is backing...

Careful icarus...... FLy too close to the TNC and you might get burned there. Cant accuse posters of being shills without some sort of proof.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

edit on 13-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: sycomix

Just another sad silly case of Trump hurt syndrome (see what is did there?). Sore losers is all...

Just out of curiosity, at what point do you think that citizens criticizing Trump is legitimate and not "sore loser syndrome?"

Or do you actually think Trump winning the Presidency makes him immediately void of any and all criticism? Or is he effectively immune from negative takes on his rule so far, due to some X month get-out-of-criticism-free card new Presidents apparently have?

Just because some of you feel he has done a perfect job so far, doesn't mean that is actually true.

Ah come on, it's not like they spent 8 years moaning about Obama literally every day is it!

Oh wait.

ATS: where free speech is welcome, until it opposes their views.

"Stop being mean to President trump
!!!"

Poor little bears. Did you see trumps tweet yesterday crying about the nasty mean media men not saying sowwee for highlighting all of his deep flaws? Despite him spending the last 10 years slagging people off on Twitter?

He's a walking parody.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: sycomix

Just another sad silly case of Trump hurt syndrome (see what is did there?). Sore losers is all...

Just out of curiosity, at what point do you think that citizens criticizing Trump is legitimate and not "sore loser syndrome?"

Or do you actually think Trump winning the Presidency makes him immediately void of any and all criticism? Or is he effectively immune from negative takes on his rule so far, due to some X month get-out-of-criticism-free card new Presidents apparently have?

Just because some of you feel he has done a perfect job so far, doesn't mean that is actually true.

Ah come on, it's not like they spent 8 years moaning about Obama literally every day is it!

Oh wait.

ATS: where free speech is welcome, until it opposes their views.

"Stop being mean to President trump
!!!"

Poor little bears. Did you see trumps tweet yesterday crying about the nasty mean media men not saying sowwee for highlighting all of his deep flaws? Despite him spending the last 10 years slagging people off on Twitter?

He's a walking parody.

You are making false statements to justify your negative feelings towards Trump and Trump supporters. Show me where on ATS you have been censored or prevented from speaking your mind. You are speaking it quite freely in this very thread without threat of violence or being told to shut up and conform. Very hypocritical of you to make that claim in light of the nation wide ANTIFA goon squads doing the very thing you falsely accuse ATS of.

Show me where Trump supporters are saying to stop being mean to Trump. I think most people here could care less about Trump's feelings but they rather enjoy sparring with the hyperventilating emotional left. I don't care about Trump's feelings as I have no personal attachment to him. However, I am a Trump policy supporter and will engage with anyone (left or right) if I see they are making false statements.

So what if people spent 8 years hammering Obama? Is that your argument to justify your actions? You have the right to an opinion, however, if your opinion isn't well thought out or contains no value then what do you expect? If you break glass you get cut...right?

The poster who started this thread is a troll and everyone knows it. What type of posts were you expecting to see when you came here? You really want me to believe you are that naive? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here mate.

Stop being so emotional.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You know what is a truly disgusting comparison? The Democrat vote on Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
You know what is a truly disgusting comparison? The Democrat vote on Obamacare.

Are you referring to the way Obama, Democrat Congressmen, his HHS administrator, and advisors (think Jonathan Gruber), flat out lied to America?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Being angry with things Obama did should not blind people to being angry about things Trump is doing.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I know I wrote kiss his ring in the title but only because I wasn't sure if "kiss his ass" in the title would be too much. I've been noticing that the GOP has been doing a lot of these press events where they... hmmm.. pleasure one another in front of the camera — but this is next level w-t-actual-f and one of the absolute most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Vice - A Trump Cabinet Meeting Turned into a Bizarre Ass-Kissing Contest

"It's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation," Vice President Mike Pence frothed.

"While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there," Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue loyally gushed.

But the most intense moment of this bizarre roundtable was when Chief of Staff Reince Preibus stepped up to the plate. Like many of his colleagues, Preibus is reportedly on thin ice with Trump, so he prostrated himself before the president like a medieval courier who can hear the executioner polishing his axe: "On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish these goals."

The SNL skits write themselves with this clownshow. I hesitate to laugh because this cabinet of fawning ass kissers sure as hell looks like the kind of thing a third world despot would be surrounded by. The fact that they called in the media to broadcast it however, just makes me shake my head at how obviously pathetic this bunch is and more importantly, what a weak, weak, weak, pathetic, attention whoring, affirmation seeking, praise craving, man baby b# Trump is. I guess his daily affirmations aren't cutting it anymore?

It's so beyond the pale that it makes Trump's unhinged fawning over Putin look positively reasonable. Here's a video of this bizarre display of shameless sycophancy followed by Chuck Shumer and staffers mocking the hell out of this jackass and his minions.

Who cares, why cant people post interesting stuff anymore, leave your bickering to twitter or facebook or whatever it is you use. This is not facebook, this site has turned into a buttsore compilation of sadness, whatever happened to intriguing articles. This political crap is all over the news.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Instead of telling dear leader he is walking around butt niked, these fawning sycophants, praised his imaginary royal purple trimmed in gold...sad so very very sad..

edit on 14-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really loathe both parties and the way you children act....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Some people lack the mental capacity for civil debate and regress to childish antics as they did in their elementary years on the playground. Some trolls live under bridges, some in the mud-pit. What we have here is the latter of the two. I wouldn't expect anything less of them. It's all sniveling whiny blah blah blah butthurt BS anyways, never anything constructive. Maybe a pacifier of sorts would help, IDK

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

When this is all over, maybe we can get a cult deprogrammer to come in here and try to unf# your brains? How can you honestly not see how weird and pathetic that was? Are you really that far gone?
Deprogrammers kidnap people against their will and deprive them of food and sleep to
Make them give up their cults. Sounds like a plan Stan

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

As long as I get to be Stamos!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterFister103
I saw this thread on the home page and knew right away who made it.

I feel sorry for you OP. To have a man live rent free in your head for the next seven and a half years, consuming your every thought, you might need to get some help.

Apparently I'm living rent free in your head and I don't mind telling you, it's a mess in here.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I assumed you were Aunt Becky and out of frame...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Aunt Becky lol. She was so hot despite her school marm (or because of?) clothes. Speaking of which, you know she's married to the Mossimo clothing guy? If anyone remembers Mossimo that is.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I shake my head on a daily basis. At Trump, at his staunch supporters, at the ctrl+left, the alt right, pundits all over the spectrum, at representatives whom have no idea what their constituents want, all those who hold politicians in high regard. Basically anything that lacks common sense.

Agreed-the hyperbole and rhetoric is spiraling out of control, and we need more common sense from our leaders.

And I too miss headbanging I..I

edit on 14-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Did your thread devolve into a Full House meme?

*Facepalm*

"You got it doooood!"

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join