It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just another sad silly case of Trump hurt syndrome (see what is did there?). Sore losers is all...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That whole damn town is filled to the brim with "ring kissers" falling all over their proverbial swords for their parties. One could argue it is exactly what is wrong with politics.

Agreed. This all seems like business as usual to me, except this time the american people got front row sets.
This is the kind of stuff we need to stop reporting on or worrying about. It doesn't mater who kisses his ass or how much he likes it. I voted for hillary but I know that she to loves to get fawned over by political members. Can you point me to a politician or rich business man that doesn't? Never mind, Like I said this stuff is a distraction. Part of me even thinks that trump and pals did it on purpose so the media will pay attention to this and not that healthcare bill that's coming up for vote soon or the fact that nothing is yet being done about our infrastructure. . Haven't you all noticed the real issues take a back set on the news when the media gets together to make fun of someone?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Frothed, Gushed and Prostrated? It's like reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

Terrible journalism. You've finally confirmed to me that you're an idiot grasping at straws for credibility. Sorry mate.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I see that Vice has comments disabled. Hmm, wonder why?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looks like a kiss of the "Annuit Coeptus" or new world order' off of the back of the dollar bill.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You keep putting the Trumpkin Snowflakes to shame and I'm mutual in the matter...

Damn, they're going to have to shut down the mud-pit because you keep taking their safe space away. None of the # they sling ever comes close to yours.

Awesome thread

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Why post a pic of you cuddling with Anti?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Why post a pic of you cuddling with Anti?

Why not?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Just another sad silly case of Trump hurt syndrome (see what is did there?). Sore losers is all...

Just out of curiosity, at what point do you think that citizens criticizing Trump is legitimate and not "sore loser syndrome?"

Or do you actually think Trump winning the Presidency makes him immediately void of any and all criticism? Or is he effectively immune from negative takes on his rule so far, due to some X month get-out-of-criticism-free card new Presidents apparently have?

Just because some of you feel he has done a perfect job so far, doesn't mean that is actually true.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I saw this thread on the home page and knew right away who made it.

I feel sorry for you OP. To have a man live rent free in your head for the next seven and a half years, consuming your every thought, you might need to get some help.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I wonder what it's like having the whole world mock you? I'm sure it hurts his feelings
a reply to: Sillyolme
Actually that's the whole point, it hasn't phased him. That's why they're mocking him. At this point no one should have respect for trump (from the view point of leftists and the media) that's why the left is losing their sanity over this. Have you forgotten the obama breakout sessions? Where groups of industry leaders would come to the whitehouse "to solve the problems of the day" yet at the end of every one of those meetings all they talked about was how great obama was and how wonderful it was to be able to have the privilege to be in his presence and work in the whitehouse for a few hours? LOL the cabinet meeting was chuck full of content, they also happened to thank the guy running the meeting. Seems pretty standard from every business I've ever worked in when you get to the higher up meetings. Sure, it's a little bit of a$$ kissing but it also is somewhat genuine. The fact that the narrative of the day was a cabinet meeting, shows just how insane the left has become.

Those obama events were staged events. These were not staged events, if they were, it would have leaked would it not?

edit on 13-6-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterFister103

I feel sorry for the Hillary haters who keep making 1000's of threads about her.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Hillary threads are few and far between. But it's a legitimate topic considering her crimes have been publicly acknowledged by the FBI.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Hillary threads are few and far between. But it's a legitimate topic considering her crimes have been publicly acknowledged by the FBI.

Every thread on politics eventually sees the obligatory references to Hillary and/or Obama.

We can't talk about anything politics without those names being used as a deflection.

link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It has slowed down since the Sessions and Comey thing. But don't fool yourself into thinking that a lot of those threads are not about hatred for Hillary and making fun of her. Same with Obama. Or anyone really. So at least be consistent in accusing people.
edit on 6/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

link   

What went on at the White House today reminded me of the brown-nosing I used to see every day in the corporate world. Apparently, its ubiquitous. The higher up the ladder you go, the more pronounced it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

When have Americans ever cared what the rest of the world thinks?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Scew you, atleast trump lets the media in to meeting like that, obummer would go months and months with out so much as a press conference, get off your high horse for a bit

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The key to a successful troll......

I was just Troll teasing. Congrats on being on the other end of the stick. I am not a troll but I attempt to trigger now and again.

Wow 7 years already......I have never proclaimed to be very bright but I have a opinion and I like to say it. I also love ATS and the things even the left and right says and writes and argues. I love world news and new technology and even politics. You are right though I have not picked up fast enough. I am satisfied with sharing my opinion and not just being a lurker.....maybe I should show ATS more respect.

Dam your right again I was probably slightly triggered cause I tried to trigger back.

I think they were all just happy and genuinely for their job and working for the United States not so much Trump. I just did not see it out of the ordinary. As if any US president would get the same gratitude. They all love their jobs and lifetime money and so forth. Trump is for term limits and cuts on lifetime money and so forth. Hell yea they are going to kiss his ass I would think. I also saw many kissing the ring for the last 8 years previous. Was there similar videos of Obama or no?
edit on 13-6-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: PC

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
OMG I just fell off my chair! I laughed so hard!! Whether it be true or not I just laughed!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join