It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i think trump does all this # b/c he knows it will piss people off..and THAT is what he enjoys

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Based on the sheer number of cultists trying desperately to shut you down, Ante, I'd say you're making headway.

The cognitive dissonance seems to be hoiting their widdle beds.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Exactly. I couldn't agree more. What's really unsettling is that they don't appear to feel a need to even be subtle about it. This would seem to indicate a certain level of desperation. Are they all afraid that Nero will can them if they don't prostrate themselves before him in public or is this some effort to cajole the would be Mad King to keep him from channeling his frustrations into bad decisions and terrible tweets?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: angeldoll
How much bull# are you people willing to have thrown in your face?

Only so much, then we turned off CNN.

B.S. like this OP we just do for fun and the public record.

I am starting to feel a little guilty for rattling such loose cages though...I fear some of y'all might start wrist-cutting. I'm not kidding.

roflmao

According to those who you were pointing that too? Gotta cull the herd someway, and what better way than to get rid of those who are weak and have nothing to contribute other than it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME?

They have no idea what they support when they go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about climate change! Might as well start cutting.....

Cull the herd?

Get rid of those who are weak?

What the hell are you talking about?

Natural selection...nature...evolution..you know..the things lefties proclaim loudly are oh so much better than conservative speak....they believe evolving is the path they are on....yet even now they are being cleaned up by Nature and its gardeners.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And you're subtly constantly calling him "dear leader" is deafening..... You don't have a agenda at all do you???

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Its actually a virtue of strength to be able to demand respect. He sure as hell has your attention.

Love him or hate him, he is in the mix. You can only deal with him, not dismiss him.

Just a thought though. When others in the past talked about reaching across party lines and how the isle wouldnt be a barrier against national strength, it was all BS right? Banana republic?

Check

edit on 6 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Have you ever worked in a large corporation for an ego-maniac? This is exactly what happens around a board room.

"Hi, Mr. CEO. My programs are doing their best ever, with your continued help, of course. And we expect to keep kicking butt along with your strategy."

Then, when there are fewer people around, that same exec, asks Mr. CEO for more support/resources to fund his dept.

Maybe it's new to politics, but it's not new to business. If I worked for Trump, I'd do the same thing.

Steps to Success in Trump admin:
1. Get appointed to some office/department
2. Kiss the ring
3. Ask for support
4. Quietly install your own agenda
5. When questioned, just tell him that the media is blowing it all out of proportion and you're still following his strategy (Which is the best)
6. Wait until he loses the next election
7. Retire in style and consult on a part time basis. $$$

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It took world war 2 and millions dying the last time.

I watched it and could not believe it. It gave me a de ja vue feeling, like I've seen in Holocaust movies and read in books.

ETA in reference to deprogramming cults.
edit on 13-6-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump has lied about healthcare many times? Nope

I know that you're a staunch Trumpologist but really?

* "Every bit as good on pre-existing conditions as Obamacare" Lie

* "immediately repeal and replace Obamacare,” “very, very quickly.” This was said a week before election. Later on Day 64, he said he nevered promised to get it done in 64 days (technically true as he didn't give a number) and added that, "I have a long time."

* Here's another lie:

Getting to see Donald Trump's replacement plan for Obamacare — and how many people it will cover — comes with a "Price."

President-elect Trump on Wednesday said a "repeal-and-replace" plan for Obamacare would be submitted as soon as the Senate approves his nominee, Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., for secretary of the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.

"It will be essentially simultaneously," Trump said. "The same day or the same week ... could be the same hour."

In fact, he didn't have a plan to submit. So not only was the timing a lie, the existing of a plan at that point was a lie. I could keep going, he's also promised everyone will have coverage and that he would "save Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security without cuts."

The problem here I think is that Donald Trump lies and contradicts himself so much that no individual lies stand out to you. In contrast, you (and he) can point to Obama's two bulls# claims (you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan) because they stand out in stark contrast.

I never had a problem with Obamas vacation, they should all take one, it was Michelle and her entourage that rubbed me wrong.

I'm glad you're okay with presidents vacationing and I won't even bother to look for a contradictory statement from you about Obama. I wasn't responding to you though. As for your claim that Trump is getting more done on his weekend golf trips: says you. The bit above though. Lmao. I guess you're trying to cling to the narrative in some form right?

The hyperpartisan Judicial Watch pegged all travel expenses for 8 years at $96 million. I'm sure they won't be carefully tracking Trump's travel expenses. What do you think?

On the other hand, Trump's travel expenses for just the first 80 days were estimated to be $20 million. I'm not even begrudging the additional security costs of Melania and their son remaining in NYC (or the $60 million requested to secure Trump Tower) but since you seem to want to play silly games, let's talk about the $100k "date night" or the travel expenses for his adult children as they fly around doing Trump family business on the tax payer's dime.

Maybe we could also discuss how much money has been spent on additional security at Mar-a-lago? The expense of vetting all his club's members so he can fly down to hold court in Florida?

You don't have a leg to stand on. Not only is he costing exponentially more money, his businesses are profitting from it.

You think drone strikes have stopped? Nope but at least we are not killing US citizens anymore.

Says who? What are you basing that on? A feeling?

Stop the hate man....it is really starting to show a bit of lunacy on your part...

I get that you don't see the problem with what is displayed in the video. Lunacy on my part? You're a willfully deranged cult member.
edit on 2017-6-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Haven't read the post.

As soon as I saw "Dear Leader" it went into mental hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Haven't read the post.

As soon as I saw "Dear Leader" it went into mental hoax bin.

A wise decision.

Here's the quick summary:
Trump bad and I'm still having difficulty coming to terms with the election.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DAVID64

You thought that was worth repeating? Yikes.

Uh, no. This "you can't get over losing" meme is some programming that Trumpkins are indoctrinated with. I didn't lose anything. My criticism of Trump isn't anything new — obviously. But whatever helps you keep yourself deluded.

When criticism becomes an unhealthy obsession, sometimes one doesn't realize they've lost their dignity.
edit on 13-6-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Best butt kissing politician of all time has to be Nancy Palosi during obamas first state of the Union, she was licking her lip like a junky waiting for their next taste and it looked like she might have pulled something the way she was jumping out of her chair to clap.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Member when Ats had threads about Presidents doing evil things? this is pssh and you all know it.....
this is more valid of attention

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DAVID64

You thought that was worth repeating? Yikes.

Uh, no. This "you can't get over losing" meme is some programming that Trumpkins are indoctrinated with. I didn't lose anything. My criticism of Trump isn't anything new — obviously. But whatever helps you keep yourself deluded.

When criticism becomes an unhealthy obsession, sometimes one doesn't realize they've lost their dignity.

Perhaps you should heed your own warning....afterall this isn't your first critical post about theanteduluvian is it?

Actually we're used to stalkers; I notice some of my favorite one's are in this very thread.

Believe me, it's so sad when people can't even stand a little criticism of the object of their devotion. verry, verry verry sad, believe me!!

It's the mudpit for Christ sakes...as we say in Texas....If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the f***in porch. I hear they have some interesting discussions over in the chit chat forums.
edit on 13-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

kissy, kissy, kissy, believe me.....

I really have to laugh at this. So who would you appoint? People on welfare? Silly me for thinking this, but if I wanted to change things, I'd appoint winners. You know people that have made billions.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That cabinet meting was painful to watch. They were either all drugged or they prove that aliens have taken over their bodies. Did anyone slow the footage down to check for eyes going reptilian?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2017 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It must hurt you guys deeply to know that people are honored to have Trump as president and to work in his administration. Slowly the groupthink and tribalism wanes, and all you've stood up for was complete garbage all along.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Careful, your agenda is showing.

You're the loudest one whining in every single thread on here about Trump. Do you not have anything better to do?
edit on 13-6-2017 by GlassToTheArson because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join