It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: theantediluvian

When I saw the news clip of the fawning cabinet meeting it hit home Bigglie. I worked for a time in DC and had occasion to be in multi-departmental meetings. They were nearly identical to this meeting although at a lower level. They would go around the table and each Dept rep would 'commend' everyone else for the super great work they were doing even though the project was essentially a failing, steaming pile of horse dung. The numbers didn't lie. But they would spin it and tell each other what a success it was. My colleague and I were shocked. It was beyond belief. But it's clearly how things work in DC and it's exactly why we are all doomed. The country is being run by brain-dead yes-men/women.

Cool, what did you and your friend say when it was your turn?

Or were you just in charge of the water and snacks?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Don't worry theantediluvian, it is totally bizarre. Your not the only one that has noticed it either.

And also, I saw when you "jumped the shark", good one to you is all I have to say, i don't have the drive to argue with some about Trump. For the new and uninitiated, he puts these posts simply to counter act the trump legion because ATS was drinking the Trump kool aid, big time. Chuggin it. Heck, he had a post stating the reasons why he was putting posts that are critical of Trump.

Stay objective because like Trump stated earlier, he could shot someone in the back and he would still get off. I'm about policy, I don't care about people.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This is all getting pretty comical now. The delusion has gone off the deep-end by orders of magnitude!!! The anti-Trump obsession has gone from just silly to clinically psychotic episodes now.

I'm pretty convinced the next headlines we read here and elsewhere will be something along the lines of...

Evil Doom Master Trump Has Ham Sandwich for Lunch; Thousands Protest with Pitchforks and Torches in the Streets!!"

It's just gotten amusing almost beyond comprehension!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yea this is what I thought. How is he Trumping in stars though. I held back due to this but it does not add up.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This is the first time I have seen the star irregularity. Normally OP and anyone pro op does not have 20 more stars than others usually otherway around. Did someone get a bunch of fakes. Or did so many people go dumb overnight.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just to be clear, if someone were to suggest that every single politician in Washington DC, and heck just politicians in general, were a bunch of butt-kissing whores who will do and say absolutely ANYTHING to keep the bureaucracy and status quo alive and well, they'd get no argument from me! None at all! However, to frame this same activity in a partisan light is just silly and, quite frankly, delusional.

Say what you will about Trump, hate him or love him, but one thing you have to admit is he's not a card carrying member of "the club", the status-quo. To see proof one only needs to look at both sides of the aisle equally attacking him at every opportunity. Their very way of life is at stake! Their slimy, forked tongue, slithering, smut infested, sheltered, elite lifestyles are the mortal enemy of Trump! If for no other reason than this, Trump is worth it!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's called TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Everyone who goes to war with Trump loses their #ing mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's called TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Everyone who goes to war with Trump loses their #ing mind.

I would posit that "Mind" in that context is a pretty generous application of the definition. More like, "...loses their chunk of the liberal Borg collective."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I almost have to admit that backing out of the Paris accord, really doesn't do anything in practical terms, except announce that we aren't going to serve as an ATM, for the rest of the world.

But, I'm kind of surprised that i haven't seen anyone mention the fact that the President announced it, from the Rose Garden, not 30 miles away from the Bilderberger Conference, on the day it opened. To me, that speaks to metadata, about what is going on behind the scenes.

It's been said that Putin is chess master. Has no one considered that President Trump is a Poker champ? I didn’t see the ring kissing thingy that this thread is predicated upon. Seems to me, that sort of thing is done for psychological effect, more than anything else. I guess we will see who calls and who folds though.

Be well!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

This is the first time I have seen the star irregularity. Normally OP and anyone pro op does not have 20 more stars than others usually otherway around. Did someone get a bunch of fakes. Or did so many people go dumb overnight.

I noticed that too. Maybe there is a sales contest among the anti-trumpers? Has there been a recent influx of new members? Maybe there are fabulous prizes for participating!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Op did just like rush limbaugh said they would do. They cant grasp why anyone would work for trump and not be miserable. They believe the reason they did that yesterday was because of fear or being fired when its the actual opposite and they truly respect the man.

Its funny watching these people lose their minds.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Op did just like rush limbaugh said they would do. They cant grasp why anyone would work for trump and not be miserable. They believe the reason they did that yesterday was because of fear or being fired when its the actual opposite and they truly respect the man.

OP is immune against this trite kind of ad hominem and I wish him/her the very best of it!
Really, is it really necessary to remind yourself that "they" are wrong? Or that you need that label "they"?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

No. Let's not try to normalize this bs like this is something that happens. This was a public display of devotion by sycohphants to their Dear Leader. You may be something of a Trump supporter but I'm sure watching it still made you shake your head.

No doubt it was overly staged... though not surprising when partisan fools keep spreading lies to try and get people to believe divisions in the ranks.

On a scale of how pathetic things are (10 being utterly pathetic):
1) Trump's cabinet going overboard 6/10
2) Your thread 10/10

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: yuppa

OP is immune against this trite kind of ad hominem and I wish him/her the very best of it!
Really, is it really necessary to remind yourself that "they" are wrong? Or that you need that label "they"?

Apparently. And No they are always wrong so far on trump so i dont have to remind myself of anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

mods can multistar.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually, the loss of our media to constant leftist propaganda is the most unbelievable event in my lifetime. The media gave Obama a free pass despite killing hundreds of civilians with drones, lying repeatedly about his healthcare plan, and taking lavish private vacations at the expense of taxpayers. I'm not a republican, but Trump is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of lies and corruption from Obama and his gang of zombies.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Strangest cabinet meeting ever. Certainly not normal. It's very unsettling that someone with Trump's apparent personality disorders is in change of this country. Having the hear your subordinates fawn over you before a meeting can start, (or, was that the entire purpose of the get together - to stoke Trump's over-active ego?), is a sign that we have the wrong person in our White House. Trump's ego, combined with his ignorance, is a very dangerous combination. The guy is just not presidential.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

* Trump has lied about healthcare many times.

* Trump has already cost tax payers far more money for his weekend trips to his own properties than Obama did in his first year in office and possibly more than that. He's up to what 17 golfing mini-vacations? The right-wing media, particularly Breitbart, excoriated Obama for golfing.

* You think drone strikes have stopped?

So why is Trump a breath of fresh air? He's as bad or worse on everything you've just pointed to as issues you took with Obama. Plus he's a lying, tactless clown who is like a bull with head trauma in a China shop when it comes to geopolitics and he does weird s# like this. That's not even getting into anything relating to covering for lying Flynn, trying to influence the Russian investigations or for that matter, anything Russia-related.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

A "star irregularity?" Lmao. I'll let you in on a little secret because despite being on ATS for nearly 7 years, you don't seem to have picked up on how things work.

- The key to a successful thread is to get to the front page.
- Stars are superficial and flags are not the most important factor in getting to the front page.
- The most important factor, as far as I can tell from my observations, is the number of posts in the thread.

Flags help but a thread with 20 flags and 120 posts will hit the front page before a thread with 40 flags and 30 posts. I don't know the precise formula/weighting but I do know that the more you clowns waste your time trying to shut me up by talking s# to me (which doesn't discourage me at all), the more you post, the quicker my threads get to the front page.

Once on the front page, the thread gets a big boost. Thank you for your efforts even if they are unwitting and stem from being triggered.

So back on topic — you don't think there was anything at all strange about that presser?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

* Trump has lied about healthcare many times? Nope

* Trump has already cost tax payers far more money for his weekend trips to his own properties than Obama did in his first year in office and possibly more than that. He's up to what 17 golfing mini-vacations? The right-wing media, particularly Breitbart, excoriated Obama for golfing? Yes, Obama was not getting anything done he was working on his handicap. It is quite common for business people to play golf and discuss deals. He discusses policy. I never had a problem with Obamas vacation, they should all take one, it was Michelle and her entourage that rubbed me wrong. Thinly veiled 'state trips' with 100's of staff and friends. Using resources for personal gain.

* You think drone strikes have stopped? Nope but at least we are not killing US citizens anymore.

I am also not sure what is wrong with the video you posted. It is quite common for round table discussions, or when your group is assembled to do this and it is better than O when he would simply talk about himself. He did it in speeches all the time also. Whenever talking to people. He would refer to himself a dozen times. Trump almost always says 'we' when discussing getting things done since in office. As a collective and that is what I saw in that video.

Also, I am pretty sure that was not parody Schumer as doing. He is the biggest beg for a vot(or star) douche on the planet. I am sure that his constituents help him quite often with rehearsing the 'fake tears'.

Stop the hate man....it is really starting to show a bit of lunacy on your part...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join