It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It is not subsidized. The large industries just have better access to volumes traded on the EEX.
We could talk about EEX for hours, but as far as I understand the economical model behind it, energy is traded just like any other goods in a stock exchange. The renewable energy surcharge is more difficult to understand, but it helped Germany to overcome the absolute, basic and fundamental need for nuclear power.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

O.K. so it's not subsidized, but the commoners pay substantially more than industry. Yea. I get it.

It's more expensive there. The commoners are picking up the tab for the green energy, that is unless you're rich and can put a rolex on your roof (solar panels) and make yet more money, again, coming at the expense of the commoners.

Dress it up any way you want, I'm still calling it just another commoner funded subsidy.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

What does what provide to me? What the rest of the world thinks? Nada. Being the one world superpower? A whole lot of security and a high standard of living.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
It seems the left can't get Trump off of their minds.

I think I'm going to start a business of counseling People traumatized by Trump, ima be rich.

Sort of like how the right obsessed over every move Obama made in the last 8 years.

How quickly you all forget.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your title is wrong. None of the yahoos in DC is a leader. NONE !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: thesaneone
It seems the left can't get Trump off of their minds.

I think I'm going to start a business of counseling People traumatized by Trump, ima be rich.

Sort of like how the right obsessed over every move Obama made in the last 8 years.

How quickly you all forget.

You guys got to get over the past and move on, Obama is not the prez anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I know I wrote kiss his ring in the title but only because I wasn't sure if "kiss his ass" in the title would be too much. I've been noticing that the GOP has been doing a lot of these press events where they... hmmm.. pleasure one another in front of the camera — but this is next level w-t-actual-f and one of the absolute most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Vice - A Trump Cabinet Meeting Turned into a Bizarre Ass-Kissing Contest

"It's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation," Vice President Mike Pence frothed.

"While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there," Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue loyally gushed.

But the most intense moment of this bizarre roundtable was when Chief of Staff Reince Preibus stepped up to the plate. Like many of his colleagues, Preibus is reportedly on thin ice with Trump, so he prostrated himself before the president like a medieval courier who can hear the executioner polishing his axe: "On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish these goals."

The SNL skits write themselves with this clownshow. I hesitate to laugh because this cabinet of fawning ass kissers sure as hell looks like the kind of thing a third world despot would be surrounded by. The fact that they called in the media to broadcast it however, just makes me shake my head at how obviously pathetic this bunch is and more importantly, what a weak, weak, weak, pathetic, attention whoring, affirmation seeking, praise craving, man baby b# Trump is. I guess his daily affirmations aren't cutting it anymore?

It's so beyond the pale that it makes Trump's unhinged fawning over Putin look positively reasonable. Here's a video of this bizarre display of shameless sycophancy followed by Chuck Shumer and staffers mocking the hell out of this jackass and his minions.

Really?

Like the last 8 years of the Left absolutely FAWNING over Obama didn't happen.

LOL

Hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

They CAN'T.

Even during Obama's Presidency, they couldn't let go of the Bush years.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think that some are misinterpreting this meeting.

Our President has been under attack. Morale in Congress is extremely low because of partisan in-fighting. The public is disgusted with the behavior of our representatives, no matter which side you agree with.

Our Congress needs to get things done. This bickering is hurting all Americans.

I see this meeting as more of a morale boosting exercise. Many corporations do this kind of thing to boost morale when things have been going badly. They have meetings where they bring up all of the positive things and accomplishment to remind people of the good things. It is a way to get people back on track to accomplish things instead of dwelling on negativity.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That doesn't make much sense. If this was a morale-boosting exercise, why was the target of the exercise only Trump?

Was this just to boost his morale?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

oh look theantediluvian has posted another anti-Trump piece

must be a slow news days or maybe you're giving your journalistic skills a rest......hahahaha

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Anyone who gets 2 scoops of ice cream is bad. CNN investigative work showed me the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Doesn't it feel better to just let it out?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

When I saw the news clip of the fawning cabinet meeting it hit home Bigglie. I worked for a time in DC and had occasion to be in multi-departmental meetings. They were nearly identical to this meeting although at a lower level. They would go around the table and each Dept rep would 'commend' everyone else for the super great work they were doing even though the project was essentially a failing, steaming pile of horse dung. The numbers didn't lie. But they would spin it and tell each other what a success it was. My colleague and I were shocked. It was beyond belief. But it's clearly how things work in DC and it's exactly why we are all doomed. The country is being run by brain-dead yes-men/women.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So now EVERYBODY is doing the praise me parody from Schumer to Colbert to Joe Scarborough.
I wonder what it's like having the whole world mock you?
I'm sure it hurts his feelings
It sure triggers his supporters.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

How can we be bitter ...
When we're doubled over with side splitting laughter?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Really? Fail?
I keep getting all these terms confused when the right uses them.
Winning or losing or succeeding or failing.
It seems to mean something different to you guys.

This is simply the joke of the day to top the joke of the year.

With this clown there will be another one tomorrow.

Or just a series of unfortunate events...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I see this meeting as more of a morale boosting exercise.

Well, laughter is a good way to boost morale, and everyone's now laughing....so maybe you're right!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What propaganda campaigns?

Are you saying trump has not brought this ALL upon himself?

OH MY.
OH LORDY

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well turning on my tv I see everybody mocking this.
So I good call OP.

edit on 6132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join