It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Holds Court so Minions Can Kiss His Ring Publically

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I know I wrote kiss his ring in the title but only because I wasn't sure if "kiss his ass" in the title would be too much. I've been noticing that the GOP has been doing a lot of these press events where they... hmmm.. pleasure one another in front of the camera — but this is next level w-t-actual-f and one of the absolute most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Vice - A Trump Cabinet Meeting Turned into a Bizarre Ass-Kissing Contest

"It's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation," Vice President Mike Pence frothed.

"While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there," Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue loyally gushed.

But the most intense moment of this bizarre roundtable was when Chief of Staff Reince Preibus stepped up to the plate. Like many of his colleagues, Preibus is reportedly on thin ice with Trump, so he prostrated himself before the president like a medieval courier who can hear the executioner polishing his axe: "On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish these goals."

The SNL skits write themselves with this clownshow. I hesitate to laugh because this cabinet of fawning ass kissers sure as hell looks like the kind of thing a third world despot would be surrounded by. The fact that they called in the media to broadcast it however, just makes me shake my head at how obviously pathetic this bunch is and more importantly, what a weak, weak, weak, pathetic, attention whoring, affirmation seeking, praise craving, man baby b# Trump is. I guess his daily affirmations aren't cutting it anymore?

It's so beyond the pale that it makes Trump's unhinged fawning over Putin look positively reasonable. Here's a video of this bizarre display of shameless sycophancy followed by Chuck Shumer and staffers mocking the hell out of this jackass and his minions.

edit on 2017-6-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2017-6-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That whole damn town is filled to the brim with "ring kissers" falling all over their proverbial swords for their parties. One could argue it is exactly what is wrong with politics.

+78 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

+65 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Bitterness? Lmao. If you can't admit that this is some whack s# then you're a deluded cult member. Period. I'm not even going to attempt to qualify it. You live in your bubble with your fellow cult members all you want, the rest of the world is shaking its head at Trump and at you. Lmao.

Bitterness. Bwahaahahaha.

+68 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You people are such hypocrites. You can't get over losing so badly, that you have to make every move Trump makes into some great scandal. I'm just going to start reacting to anti Trump threads the way Democrats react to everything Trump does. Therefore...........

+60 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No. Let's not try to normalize this bs like this is something that happens. This was a public display of devotion by sycohphants to their Dear Leader. You may be something of a Trump supporter but I'm sure watching it still made you shake your head.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did anyone get a thrill up their leg!!!???

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Notice how they all say, for the people, our nation, those back home... the last thing on their mind is we the people. More like we the dollars. Celebrating four more years of endless defense spending, endless debt, and most of all, endless war.

Haha, "Mein Fuhrer... I can walk !! "

+63 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Epic Thread Fail.

Nothing wrong with what Pence and Preibus said.

Alls you are doing is parroting a Vice article, meaningless drivel.

Yes, you are eloquent, but you come across as very bitter, just saying...
edit on 12-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

When all of this calms down, and the world is once again a reasonable place for both debate and the exchange of ideas, people like you will look back on what they did and despair at their unashamed and flagrant partisanship.

It is what it is.

+40 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It seems the left can't get Trump off of their minds.

I think I'm going to start a business of counseling People traumatized by Trump, ima be rich.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I shake my head on a daily basis. At Trump, at his staunch supporters, at the ctrl+left, the alt right, pundits all over the spectrum, at representatives whom have no idea what their constituents want, all those who hold politicians in high regard. Basically anything that lacks common sense.

I miss headbanging!

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

When are you going to show the ATS community how intelligent you are and create your own website to promote your political agenda?

Guess you can't and this is the better alternative?

edit on 12-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Your bitterness is disturbing. Is the reason monetary or just psychological, I guess we will never know.

Can't be money that's ridiculous. The raw and petty emotion has real angst, fragility, and catastrophic stress in it. Thusly, I conclude PPT (Pathologically & Perpetually Triggered.)

How funny, Chuck had his ass kissers ensembled too!!

edit on 12-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
link   

I've never seen tongues so long.

Talk about bizarre.

+46 more 
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You thought that was worth repeating? Yikes.

Uh, no. This "you can't get over losing" meme is some programming that Trumpkins are indoctrinated with. I didn't lose anything. My criticism of Trump isn't anything new — obviously. But whatever helps you keep yourself deluded.

+27 more 
link   

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That was batsh## crazy.

Everyone around the table had to bend the knee!

I can't even...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hilarious! You beat me to it!

I have more though, just not sure we have enough crayons, puppies etc etc to provide a safe space for poor Anti! roflmao

+40 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Is that "alls I am doing?" No, wrong again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? And really? Parroting? Coming from you?

Millions of people saw it live and had the same response I did. You try to attribute it to the Vice article I used for the quotes. Good grief the blinders have grown to completely cover your face.

This is not normal behavior. It's bizarre. It would be scarier if it wasn't so pitiful.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join