It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Democrats move to make Collusion a Crime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Since the Democrat and the Left's Conspiracy theory has been 100% Debunked about Colluding with Russia when will they move to make it a crime? Or will they act like this episode never happened? It's been months and not ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME. And when they make a "Collusion Law" I hope they include Collusion with the Media because everyone knows Hillarys people colluded with the Liberal Media. Boy that will hurt her 2020 Campaign. She may actually have to Campaign and won't have a sitting and former President campaign for her. Cause I mean you know she won the "Popular Vote" and all She's the "People's President".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Your thread is soooo last week.

They've moved on to emoluments clause. Get with it!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your thread is soooo last week.

They've moved on to emoluments clause. Get with it!

This is absolutely hilarious.

D.C. and Maryland AGs: Trump ‘flagrantly violating’ emoluments clause

Trump’s decision to retain ownership in his businesses “calls into question the rule of law and the integrity of the country’s political system,” according to the suit filed by D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine (D) and Maryland Attorney General Brian E. Frosh (D).

edit on 12-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good question. Maybe after they finished their pizza.

edit on 12-6-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Good question. Maybe after they're finished their pizza.

Gate?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Gate?

You said it not me.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Gate?

You said it not me.

I hope they tip the Pizza Guy at the door.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Her 2020 campaign?!?!?!

Holy sh#t that'd be sooooo funny if she runs again.
Even the Libs can't be stoopid enough to run that disgustingly corrupt old bag again, can they?

please Universe, let them run Hillary in 2020, please.

edit on 12 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Or will they act like this episode never happened? It's been months and not ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME

Surest sign the appearance of division and investigation is only distraction. By the by, when it comes to geopolitics (read that, waging war abroad), they all "Collude" one way together.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You make no sense, and you're trolling as usual.

If Russian collusion is a conspiracy theory that has since been debunked (according to you), then why would there be any charges of collusion, and how would a "law" against collusion (which is already against the law) matter if it's a debunked conspiracy theory?

Smh. Trying to wrap my head around your thought processes.

That said, there is still an investigation underway, in case you've forgotten.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Even the Libs can't be stoopid enough to run that disgustingly corrupt old bag again, can they?

Wanna bet?
Look at what they're doing now. It IS NOT about helping the American working class, it's about them whining and crying because they're out of power. They could care less about the followers, as long as they stay brainwashed enough to protest against everything Trump. Look at what they've done on college campuses.
It truly sums up their "everyone gets a trophy" mentality.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have always thought of myself as being somewhere in the middle when it comes to politics. I like Trump as he isn't a politician but that doesn't mean I will support something stupid when he does something stupid, and frankly he has done a lot of stupid things, his tweets come to the forefront of my mind.

However, I am very interested in what it is they, the real politicians on both the Democratic side and the Republican side are hiding and are so desperate to keep it hidden that they have totally gone ape in their attempts to get him out of office at all cost. Between the media and some of the Democrats and Republicans like McCain, they are doing everything they can to get him out and that alone makes me go Hmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

when will they move to make it a crime

Probably right after Republicans make it a crime to spew toxic waste into our waterways over profits...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

when will they move to make it a crime

Probably right after Republicans make it a crime to spew toxic waste into our waterways over profits...

So when will Democrats Demand everyone to have Electric Cars?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Actually, both were talked about before the election...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Since the Democrat and the Left's Conspiracy theory has been 100% Debunked about Colluding with Russia when will they move to make it a crime? Or will they act like this episode never happened? It's been months and not ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME. And when they make a "Collusion Law" I hope they include Collusion with the Media because everyone knows Hillarys people colluded with the Liberal Media. Boy that will hurt her 2020 Campaign. She may actually have to Campaign and won't have a sitting and former President campaign for her. Cause I mean you know she won the "Popular Vote" and all She's the "People's President".

What in the world do you mean, "make it a crime?" Read the Campaign Reform Act of 2002. Or read Bluman v, FEC, (USDC D.C 2011). And then take a look at the general fraud statute, 18 U.S. Code § 1346. If that's not enough, there's 18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity. If you're still not satisfied,look at 18 U.S.C. § 201 or 18 U.S.C. § 666. Nobody has to make it a crime. The laws are already there. And, yes, I am a lawyer.

new topics

top topics

join