It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stunning EVP after cleaning up the Audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is the original clip.
Pick it up Original

I caught a EVP telling someone or something to "Pick it up" but before that crystal clear Class A EVP you here another very muffled Spirit say something which i couldn't make out because of my breathing since i was recording my sleeping habits and until I enhanced it by slowing down the audio with Pitch and I hear a Woman's voice but i still can't make it out. The best I could make out was "Go to the Light" or something "Light" of that nature. What do you guys think?

Enhanced

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Go to the Bud Light?

edit on 12-6-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Go to the Bud Light?

Another one I thought of was "Go back to the Light" but thats the problem with EVPs they can be so clear then at other times make you scratch your head.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Just FYI...

I am working on something right now that I hope will blow everyone on ATS away when I put it up (audio, photo, and a short vid clip) and am doing a lot of fairly heavy (for me) audio processing. I don't know what software you're using to clean up these EVP's, but I have had fantastic results with the "Audition" program that came with my Adobe Creative Suite.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Just FYI...

I am working on something right now that I hope will blow everyone on ATS away when I put it up (audio, photo, and a short vid clip) and am doing a lot of fairly heavy (for me) audio processing. I don't know what software you're using to clean up these EVP's, but I have had fantastic results with the "Audition" program that came with my Adobe Creative Suite.

Is it free to download and how big is the file? My computer doesn't have a lot of room for massive programs. Hell I can barerly listen to my own Audio without running out of useable space.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

LMAO!

OK, well, my advice might be worth bupkis then...

Adobe CS is several GB's and it's not free.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I am very interested to know the details of what you are working on. I follow all these threads waiting for something that will "blow me away" but so far nothing.

Please let me know if you could when you post, I'd hate to miss it.
edit on 6/14/2017 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I'm afraid it's not stunning at all. It's very difficult to make out, and even the voice that you think says "pick it up" is only class B at best. I can hear where you're coming from, but it doesn't sound clearly like it's saying "pick it up," it could be saying something else. Class A would be clear to me too, and class B is a recognizable voice like sound, but not everyone is convinced at what is being said.

new topics

top topics

join