It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump Is Now Sexually Harassing Comey?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is nature in the form of an equal and opposite reaction to Trump winning so hard, the other side is on an epic losing streak. Their narrative is so far from reality that only the most diligent sheeple could possibly believe any of it.

Comey the victim of sexual harassment.....this tops the fruit cake for sure.

Hell hath no fury...

Maybe he made a pass at Trump after getting really excited when Trump kicked everyone out of the room and got shut down.

That would explain a lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: darkbake

Hahahahahaha!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
"If only I was stronger?"

I cringed when I saw that, i watched it live.
'Weak' leader in the FBI, WTF, I cringed for him.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Correct - everything happening that is bad and wrong that is actually the Democrats fault has now been projected onto Trump - everything is now all his fault.

All the hate the LGBT community has ever had - Trumps fault.
All religious persecution that has ever happened - Trumps fault.
Black community has been keep back by the whitey - Trumps fault.
Shooting star entered earths atmosphere - Trumps fault.
Storms and heavy rain cancelled the footy match - Trumps fault.
Americas economy has tanked - Trumps fault.
Americas reputation tanked around 1991, when they officially became the house of war - Trumps fault.
Hillary Clinton is a lying sack-o-sh!t - trumps fault.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: it's Trumps fault I made a mistake - not mine. Don't blame me for my mistakes - blame Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Correct - everything happening that is bad and wrong that is actually the Democrats fault has now been projected onto Trump - everything is now all his fault.

Americas reputation tanked around 1991, when they officially became the house of war - Trumps fault.

First it's Bushs' fault,now it's Trumps' fault?I am thoroughly confused!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Funny not many female members replying to this thread. Gee, can't imagine why... / sarcasm.

Anyways, as a woman who has been sexually harassed in the work place, I get the comparison being made. Because when it happens the first time it's often just a broad or vague reference to see how receptive you are to it. Of course most women are shocked and try to laugh it off or play oblivious to the first attempt. We're culturally inclined to not cause a scene.

In retrospect I should have written contemporaneous memorandum in order to snag the pervy bastards in an EEOC complaint.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

First it's Bushs' fault,now it's Trumps' fault?I am thoroughly confused!

Here, let me clear up the confusion:

Democrat - perfection, unable to make mistakes, highly intelligent college graduate, fair and balanced, tolerates historical institutions.

Republican - racist, gun loving baby murderers (except abortion), dumb, unethical, violent.

If you go back through American history you will see that at every turn - the Democrats have maintained the moral high ground whilst the republicans have created hatred and division.

That's why Hillary is now POTUS - suck on that Republicans.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

As someone who was sexually harassed once, I find the comparison ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whenever I fly, I get nervous if there are "republicans" on the same plane as me.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess it depends on your experience. I've had both overt harassment but also awkward, subtle, vaguely inappropriate exchanges that were full of subtext/innuendo. Easy to deny if I balked but also clear for me to understand if I wanted to play along. That's what it seems Comey is describing. IMHO.

I've also had similar exchanges with respondents I was investigating.

Come on Ketsuko, as women - we know harassment when we see it. It's like that with a lot of human interactions. Hell, it's like that on this board.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whenever I fly, I get nervous if there are "republicans" on the same plane as me.

I hear you.
'Helpful Hint' to always help you spot the Republicans: THEY are the ones who get TWO bags of peanuts, while everyone else only gets ONE.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bastards.

I want to punch them in their "covfefe".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

They are probably man-spreading, too. That's a dead giveaway!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Trump will turn 71 on Wednesday. I should think he'd be able to control himself now. Maybe Vladimir will send him some beautiful young Russian hookers for his birthday. He can observe them urinating. That might be it for the old guy.
Anymore.

But, they can have cake, and a nice glass of chilled, bubbling covfefe.
edit on 6/12/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump will turn 71 on Wednesday. I should think he'd be able to control himself now. Maybe Vladimir will send him some beautiful young Russian hookers for his birthday. He can observe them urinating.

Forget the urinating Russian hookers.
Trump is much more excited by watching the leftist media eating their own poo every day.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump will turn 71 on Wednesday. I should think he'd be able to control himself now. Maybe Vladimir will send him some beautiful young Russian hookers for his birthday. He can observe them urinating.

Trump is much more excited by watching the leftist media eating their own poo every day.

I saw that video.

2 Reporters and a Cup.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What do you mean by "excited"?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What do you mean by "excited"?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess it depends on your experience. I've had both overt harassment but also awkward, subtle, vaguely inappropriate exchanges that were full of subtext/innuendo. Easy to deny if I balked but also clear for me to understand if I wanted to play along. That's what it seems Comey is describing. IMHO.

I've also had similar exchanges with respondents I was investigating.

Come on Ketsuko, as women - we know harassment when we see it. It's like that with a lot of human interactions. Hell, it's like that on this board.

I have had experiences too. Most were obviously suggestive but not harassing since it was not repeated. Harassment comparison would be if Trump brought it up more than once. Comey admitted that it was one time and Trump never mentioned it again. Thus not harassment.

Even women should know this difference. One time is not harassing...repetitive is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join