It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump Is Now Sexually Harassing Comey?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The way things are going, if Trump came out dressed as a woman and declaring himself a transgender tomorrow, went through the transition before re-election, and Melania declared herself a lesbian ... the left would go bonkers and declare that transgenderism is abnormal and gay marriage needs to be made illegal in a matter of hours.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wanna have some fun?
Type the following three words (in descending order) into Google and search news:

COMEY
SEXUAL
HARASSMENT

What you should get back are pages of news stories from various media sources comparing Comey's testimony regarding his meeting with Trump to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Some stories also compare Comey to Anita Hill before congress.
All the usual suspects have picked up on this bizarre narrative: NYT, WAPO, LA TIMES, USA TODAY, NEWSWEEK...The gang's all there.

I won't spoil the fun...but, suffice it to say that, according to the alt-left, msm...poor little 6'8" FBI Director James Comey is the vulnerable little lady being brutishly intimidated and sexually harassed by the big, bad, evil boss...Donald Trump.

Honestly, sexual harassment in the workplace is a very serious issue...but to use James Comey as it's latest poster child...is not only ludicrous...but it really trivializes a very important REAL issue.

The MSM is shameless, where their insane jihad against this President is concerned.

This not about anything Comey has said per se. What you started here is to enable a bunch of posts bashing Comey for no good reason. I don't see the point. I you think Comey is lying, just say so, and why. For instance, his Trump verbatim regarding Flynn has been confirmed by Donald Jnr. So why should he have made something else up?
So, okay, you love Donald, wave a flag or something. I don't, having learned much about him that's hardly mentioned here...no matter he isn't anyone's victim other than his own self, and that's as near to fact as you can get, and he still hasn't caught himself on. De facto..an idiot. Take off the blinkers.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rabid Marxists will end up eating their own! I said it from the beginning and it is far past saying it didn't happen?

Guess we have a new religion that sits right up there with Radical Islam?

edit on 12-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why not? Grab him by the pussy Trump!
edit on 12-6-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed Comey was a pu$$y.

Are you saying that Trump grabbed Comey? lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Do we get it in a cage match with jell-o?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Do we get it in a cage match with jell-o?

Who cares, just grab him by the pussy and make him squeal like the two faced, political whore he is.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Trump might ...

There might be marketing potential in it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I bet Trump even dared to 'manspread' in front of Comey.

IMPEACH HIM!:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"First I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
And I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along

And now you're back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?
Did you think I'd crumble, did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh, no, not I, I will survive
As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive"

-J. Comey

edit on 12-6-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

With Trump there's always marketing potential. The best thing Trump has done so far was get rid of that gatekeeper.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I would really like to contribute to your thread in a more meaningful way...but all I can come up with is: LOL

Im beginning to believe Ive slipped into the twighlight zone, the media has become so ludicrous

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is nature in the form of an equal and opposite reaction to Trump winning so hard, the other side is on an epic losing streak. Their narrative is so far from reality that only the most diligent sheeple could possibly believe any of it.

Comey the victim of sexual harassment.....this tops the fruit cake for sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sounds like it could be a game.... See who can find the most outrageous things being attributed to Trump

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know what brought you to type that search term into Google, but you can find articles saying anything by using that method. I don't think liberals actually have this opinion, even the news articles you point to show the similarities between the two, they are not saying he was sexually harassing Comey.

In her column, “James Comey and the predator in chief,” Serratore writes that Comey’s June 8 testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee reminded her of “the experience of a woman being harassed by her powerful, predatory boss.”

“There was precisely that sinister air of coercion, of an employee helpless to avoid contact with an employer who is trying to grab what he wants,” she explains. “… For a woman who has spent a lifetime wrestling with situation where men have power they can abuse, this was disturbingly familiar.”

Source

The original columnist, there was only one, points out the similarities but does not say he was actually engaged in sexual harassment. The rest of the stories I found were right-wing news outlets blowing this out of proportion.

I would just like to point out that Trump was not sexually harassing Comey.
edit on 12pmMon, 12 Jun 2017 18:40:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pmMon, 12 Jun 2017 18:41:43 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I never wanted to say it (and certainly not on a Trump site) but what happened between those two reminded me an awful lot of those "casting couch" sexual coercion scenario.

Considering Trump's own candid testimony, I imagine it's how he perfected it in politics.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The FBI had a pussy for a leader, it's in the nations best interests that he's outta there.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Abysha

The FBI had a pussy for a leader, it's in the nations best interests that he's outta there.

Irrelevant to what I said, even if I agreed with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join