It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump Is Now Sexually Harassing Comey?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wanna have some fun?
Type the following three words (in descending order) into Google and search news:

COMEY
SEXUAL
HARASSMENT

What you should get back are pages of news stories from various media sources comparing Comey's testimony regarding his meeting with Trump to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Some stories also compare Comey to Anita Hill before congress.
All the usual suspects have picked up on this bizarre narrative: NYT, WAPO, LA TIMES, USA TODAY, NEWSWEEK...The gang's all there.

I won't spoil the fun...but, suffice it to say that, according to the alt-left, msm...poor little 6'8" FBI Director James Comey is the vulnerable little lady being brutishly intimidated and sexually harassed by the big, bad, evil boss...Donald Trump.

Honestly, sexual harassment in the workplace is a very serious issue...but to use James Comey as it's latest poster child...is not only ludicrous...but it really trivializes a very important REAL issue.

The MSM is shameless, where their insane jihad against this President is concerned.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Comey only jerked himself.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's obvious Comey is a Beta male after his recent testimony?

"If only I was stronger?" roflao

Maybe he is suffering from gender dysphoria?

edit on 12-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

He's perfect for today's media narrative.

The ultimate victim, he probably has massive white guilt too.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So Trumps friendship with Epstein doesn't raise any red flags?

www.nationalreview.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So Trumps friendship with Epstein doesn't raise any red flags?

www.nationalreview.com...

Care to address the topic?

Of course not!

Deflect, deflect, deflect........

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

How is sexual harassment funny?

You dirtbags.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh gawd, where was all this prior to becoming president, as if him becoming president has made him evil, sick, twisted, sexually harassment, raping person... i wonder whats next? Wheres the enquiry, is that right? Anywho, i wanna read about his multi 14 year old wives in other countries, his cross dressing boyfriend, animal abusing farm and his heroin problem! Oh, and how he got an extra cup cake over everyone else

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Comey is a self described,.. "educated".."lawyer".. "Prosecutor"...I'm sure he's had many women/girls in his classes. I'm not surprised he doesn't or wouldn't know, how to be a man. He seems very "social". You know?..Saying what everyone would/wants to hear? But really saying nothing at all? Kind of like, "Standing at Attention" for two hours...For a General Officer to say, "bye".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The Left has no grasp of just how absurd they look. The stupidity and inanity is increasing exponentially every day.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The narrative according to a ridiculously asinine media driven witch hunt:
Flynn: It better not be the director. No, it’s, it’s him, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s him. With the badge. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start dissing him. You know, I’m automatically attracted to weak but tall investigators — I just start dissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just diss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re the president they let you do it. You can do anything.

Flynn: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the Comey. You can do anything.

So yeah, Trump grabbed the FBI by the Comey...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good grief ... if Comey is anything, he's trying to be Machiavellian.

Writes memos detailing his convos with president, leaks memos to personal friend with intent said friend will leak to press, does so because he wants special counsel ... does so because he hopes special counsel will be close, personal friend.

Voila!

Gets exactly what he wants and spends time consulting with said close personal friend and special counsel prior to public testimony.

WTF? How is this all an unbiased process?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
I was way over my head! I shouldn't have been there! Then,..or now! ..Don't hurt me!... Please?.. That's my take on Comey.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Kind of like, "Standing at Attention" for two hours...For a General Officer to say, "bye".

Been there, done that...LOL..I didn't realize I was being sexually harassed at the time. Go figure.

Better call my therapist... We gotta start all over apparently..

USAF 93-99
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 16:47:52 -05006pmMondayth04pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Care to address the topic?

Bwaahahaha!

Address the topic? Sure. I don't even have to Google anything from the "alt-left media" (BWAHAHAHA). Trumpkins play dumb and act like the only way Trump could have been leaning on Comey is if he flat out said, "James Comey, FBI Director. I Donald J Trump, Presi-dunce of the United States of America, do hereby formally order you to cease any and all investigations in to retired Lt. General, Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor to the President of the United States of America."

I would say that they are "playing dumb" but I'm not so sure that some of you are playing anymore. I suppose some of it could be chalked up to austism spectrum disorders but how much? Of course, there's a fair bit of willful ignorance (passionate, forceful ignorance) at work here.

Hence the comparison to sexual harassment in the workplace. All in an attempt to illustrate how a person who can fire another can pressure them into doing something without being literal. I say screw it. Keep living in your bubbles, affirming one another's delusions in circle jerks like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Keep living in your bubbles, affirming one another's delusions in circle jerks like this.

Circle jerks is totally appropriate when discussing Trumps sexuality. imo

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This is F#ing priceless!

As members of the Senate Intelligence Committee questioned Mr. Comey, sometimes sharply, asking why he did not immediately report any behavior by President Trump that he thought was inappropriate, why he did not quit as F.B.I. director and why he continued to take private calls from Mr. Trump even after he was unnerved by their one-on-one interactions, commentators on social media made comparisons to the difficulties and doubts faced by women who have been sexually harassed or abused.

NYTimes
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed Comey was a pu$$y.

This is the excuse for Comey being incompetent? He was an intimidated manlet so he couldn't do the right thing???

SMFH, the world gets more surreal by the day.

edit on 6 12 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join