It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Families Criticize Megyn Kelly for Planned Alex Jones Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Jesus, I wish people would stop shaming others for discussing this topic based on the play on emotions by claiming that it disrespects the family, brings up painful memories, is in bad taste, etc. Do you know what the wishes are of each of the family members affected? Or just your own personal speculation of how you think they should feel?

If you want to call the merits of the alternatives to the official story absurd and you are prepared to back it up with evidence, fine. But I'm sick, sick, sick of children being used as an emotional roadblock that automatically gets thrown up anytime anyone asks questions about the truth of the incident or proposes an alternate story with some sort of evidence to at least entertain the theory.

My only problem is that Megyn Kelly was the one asking the questions, simply because I don't care for her as a journalist. We need more mainstream exposure of issues such as this, or the common person who doesn't visit ATS will continue to blindly accept the official story of everything they are told without question.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Some 310 mllion people in the USA..? Not one of them has the authority and integrity to put such conspiracies to bed? Would it not be wonderful if things were just the way they are?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
WHEN did the conspiracy community begin to TRUST AJ?

Jones USED to be a JOKE on here. Go read OLD threads.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

What type of evidence would convince you? I live in CT. My friend attended the funeral for one of the dead children. Is that enough for you?

According to the "alternative to the official story", where is that child? The parents don't have her. They are still in town.

If the alternative story is that the US gov't killed those kids, then we should uncover that story. But to say that nobody died on that day, would mean that a lot of kids were kidnapped. Either way, kids are gone. Be sensitive to that. Putting stories out that nothing happened in Sandy Hook is insanely disrespectful and insensitive to families who lost children.

AJ better have some serious proof of his accusations.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania
I'm not claiming to believe an alternative version- In fact, I lean toward the official version. I am simply saying that an emotional wall should not be thrown up any time it is discussed which only serves to limit further discussion.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Awesome. Let's continue to legitimize a complete nut job who is most likely mentally ill. Jesus. I don't know what is more disturbing, the garbage that comes out of his mouth or that apparently, ten million people pay attention to it. little loud mouth internet man, who yells and makes ridiculous claims, but would never have the stones to actually say what he spews about Sandy Hook to any of those parent's faces. You know, being the pathetic coward he is, in reality. Imagine having to admit you propagated a fake story from another bs hoax site, about child trafficking with absolutely no actual evidence, just so you could avoid having your kids taken away from your delusions.

Every second of national attention this moron gets is disgusting.

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WHEN did the conspiracy community begin to TRUST AJ?

Jones USED to be a JOKE on here. Go read OLD threads.

Probably when the MSM started promoting conspiracies and AJ started covering the news.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
The more a topic is banned from being discussed, the more conspiracy theories will emerge. They make a story ridiculous and ostracise people who question it play on their guilt make them feel ashamed not to believe. Like with 9/11 and other incidents, TPTB have a way of making each scenario more horrific than the last in order that it will turn public opinion against anyone that questions the narrative. When people cry "what about the children?" or "Respect the dead" etc that shuts down any questions before they start, a bit like the arguement stopper of calling people "racist". No-one wants to be "that" person so everyone shuts up and puts up, but....when you make something illegal or ban a subject from being spoken about, that only adds fuel to the fire.

Alex Jones and others like David Icke, put themselves out there and ask the hard questions. I'm sure they don't purposefully want to look like complete nutjobs but yet that's how they are portrayed. Now that could be a whitewash to make people believe they are nutjobs so as to give them no credence but at the end of the day, all we can ever know without personally investigating a scenario boots on the ground, is what we are told regardless of who's telling us, and that is always controlled by someone somewhere for their own reasons, not for reasons of "respect the dead" the people that do these atrocities and run them don't give a fig about respect, they have other more pressing agendas but human guilt is a handy tool and used well on these terrible occasions.

I don't personally agree with Alex on most issues. In fact, I think he's in it for money or a fake. If he's the real deal, I have to wonder if he's lost his mind, or maybe it's all these.

But there's a bigger issue going on. It has to do with society. Below:
www.psychologicalscience.org - Why Do People Defend Unjust, Inept, and Corrupt Systems?...

I think that our society, just like individuals, can become mentally unsound. Why? Because society is trying to protect itself from various insecurities. This expresses itself in strange cultural customs or shared behaviour. In some cases all cultures will share some amount of the same thing.

We benefit from each others' combined skills and knowledge. We've always sacrificed some self interest for our community in return for a longer lifespan. These're instincts at play, directing us forward.

So it's possible our society is intentionally silencing some things to support the whole. This might mean a perjorative or prosecutive stance on certain groups or individuals. Different words and responses will be applied, depending on the severity of the societal insecurity. The Romans using the word "Barbarian" to describe some peoples was an example I think. This gave society an outlet for its insecurities. It's sort of like how you might zero in on somebody elses flaws to shift attention away from your own.
edit on 6/13/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Update-

NBC News is moving ahead with plans to air Megyn Kelly’s interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones this weekend despite a backlash that has cost the show advertisers and led to Kelly being dropped as host for an event by an organization founded by parents of children killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The network has been taken aback by the response to booking Jones, the “Infowars” host who has questioned whether the killing of 26 people in 2012 at the school in Newton, Connecticut, was a hoax. NBC News Chairman Andy Lack said the story will be edited with the sensitivity of its critics in mind.

Link

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones Says Megyn Kelly Lied - Demands NBC Shelf Interview

If Alex Jones is being honest about Megyn Kelly lying to him and saying one thing on camera and then another off camera, then love the guy or hate him, that's wrong and unprofessional.

He should have had someone on his team filming the interview off to the side and I am actually quite surprised he didn't. He typically has someone following him with a camera/iPhone any other time.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Megyn Kelly is so desperate for ratings she's willing to bring up Sandy Hook and Alex Jones?
MSM talking heads are as bad as politicians in not knowing when to retire.

This lady is going up against one of the most popular TV shows in history--60minutes. She will likely get creamed in the ratings eventually, meanwhile she’d host Satan himself if she could to get ratings.

In-fact she may be hosting a little Satan in Alex Jones!

A little piggy Satan

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Can it be possible that everyone take a deep breath?

it's not even about what happened at Sandy Hook anymore - it's about what "we" can read into it.

SMDH!

WHAT went wrong people? What outlets can (and will) PLAY YOU! J/S

Y'ALL JUST tools, feeding the frenzie.

edit on 6/13/2017 by Relentless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BHAWWWK

Thanks for posting that clip. He says he did record his conversations and the interview with her. He can prove that she edited it and took his words out of context. So he does believe S.H. happened and children died there.

NBC is still airing it but removing "sensitive" material. Sponsers have been dropping them, so there probably won't be any mention of S.H. by the time it airs.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
More Alex Jones video's on the Megan Kelly hit piece. His view on the hit piece and how she fell into his trap. First video rings true and very entertaining. 2nd video I haven't listened to but it is Alex's statement today on the subject.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added text

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Megyn Kelly is just a sick infested MSM whore, she is well versed in turning tricks. If anyone who watches Alex Jones, they would know he covered all the Sandy Hook angles.

Megyn Kelly is taking a sick one-sided angle for teases for her scumbag pimp NBC News.

edit on 14-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

This is going to be some good #ing television.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And here it comes. Smh

www.tmz.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BHAWWWK

He should have had someone on his team filming the interview off to the side and I am actually quite surprised he didn't. He typically has someone following him with a camera/iPhone any other time.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting...posts a leaked video then closes account. How odd

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join