It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Families Criticize Megyn Kelly for Planned Alex Jones Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I feel like Alex Jones only comes up when a controversy he backs *needs* to be laughed off the face of the planet...much like Jerome Corsi.

What controversies and conspiracies he discusses might be telling and not have a thing to do with Sandy Hook.

It's probably something else that *needs* laughing off the face of the planet.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The more a topic is banned from being discussed, the more conspiracy theories will emerge. They make a story ridiculous and ostracise people who question it play on their guilt make them feel ashamed not to believe. Like with 9/11 and other incidents, TPTB have a way of making each scenario more horrific than the last in order that it will turn public opinion against anyone that questions the narrative. When people cry "what about the children?" or "Respect the dead" etc that shuts down any questions before they start, a bit like the arguement stopper of calling people "racist". No-one wants to be "that" person so everyone shuts up and puts up, but....when you make something illegal or ban a subject from being spoken about, that only adds fuel to the fire.

Alex Jones and others like David Icke, put themselves out there and ask the hard questions. I'm sure they don't purposefully want to look like complete nutjobs but yet that's how they are portrayed. Now that could be a whitewash to make people believe they are nutjobs so as to give them no credence but at the end of the day, all we can ever know without personally investigating a scenario boots on the ground, is what we are told regardless of who's telling us, and that is always controlled by someone somewhere for their own reasons, not for reasons of "respect the dead" the people that do these atrocities and run them don't give a fig about respect, they have other more pressing agendas but human guilt is a handy tool and used well on these terrible occasions.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The one aspect I find fascinating is that Newtown does seem to be some sort of "model city" for globalist aspirations. Weirdness ensues. That does , imo, raise enough flags for at least a second look.

What people will do when their backs are against a wall....
Nevermind how they got there.

# 809
edit on 12-6-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Sooooooooo........ you don't support free speech? Nice to know.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I have no problem with this. I don't like Alex Jones at all, yet I have the utmost confidence in his ability to take a national platform and make a gigantic ass out of himself. Megyn Kelly is a pretty tough interviewer, I doubt many will come around to the conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I bet Alex will surprise most with the interview, and demonstrate he has learned something from POTUS on how to give them what they want and troll at the same time.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki
Let it go. I'm getting real tired of Alex Jones, Megyn Kelly and the beating of dead horses. I realize the severity of this particular issue, and the volatile nature of the thing, but my god let it rest. Regardless of your beliefs surrounding the OS, it's a painful thing to keep rehashing. I can pretty much guarantee it is not an event that will be forgotten anytime soon.

Just my 2 cents.
Well, you can always tuck yourself in and pull those covers up over your eyes while the grown ups talk about the scary shtuff. Unless you you have the authority to tell people what they can think and what they can talk about. Do you?
edit on 12-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Fascinating how this story popped up now.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I believe in free speech for all and he's been freely speaking about the subject for years. He has Infowars and many fans who love to believe in him.

I don't agree with Megyn kelly bringing up the subject to him in the interview and bringing up painful memories for the families. Unstable people who have tweeted and sent letters harassing the family may see it as a green light to validate their trolling of the families. The other conspiracy subjects he covers don't have that effect.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm glad Sandy Hoax isn't fading into obscurity, it is a supremely important subject, that unfortunately ATS has mostly banned from discussion. As for the interview, Alex Jones is a very influential voice in this country, love him or hate him, he has more viewers/listeners than most talking heads like Anderson Cooper. I imagine they booked him to have Megyn Kelly try and obliterate him, she can be pretty fierce. Hopefully they don't back down, this would be the first thing I've watched from Megyn since she left Fox.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I believe in free speech for all and he's been freely speaking about the subject for years. He has Infowars and many fans who love to believe in him.

I don't agree with Megyn kelly bringing up the subject to him in the interview and bringing up painful memories for the families. Unstable people who have tweeted and sent letters harassing the family may see it as a green light to validate their trolling of the families. The other conspiracy subjects he covers don't have that effect.

have you watched the video on the first page? "We need to talk about sandy hook".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I'm glad Sandy Hoax isn't fading into obscurity, it is a supremely important subject, that unfortunately ATS has mostly banned from discussion. As for the interview, Alex Jones is a very influential voice in this country, love him or hate him, he has more viewers/listeners than most talking heads like Anderson Cooper. I imagine they booked him to have Megyn Kelly try and obliterate him, she can be pretty fierce. Hopefully they don't back down, this would be the first thing I've watched from Megyn since she left Fox.
What is the old saying?if you want to find out who's controlling things, find out what your not allowed to talk about.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Like I said, my 2 cents. If that makes me less of a "grown up" in your eyes, so be it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't try to silence him. It will only strengthen the resolve of the ignorant. Let him talk and hang himself with his own absurd drivel.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think Megan Kelly was paid a ton of money to do this whole debacle probably by CIA/NSA covertly, so that the (SH family is angry about it narrative) can be refreshed in peoples minds again and try to make AJ look ridiculous all over again, even without him saying anything that warrants it. Not because nothing happened. So it can be told the way they want people to feel and respond to it. Social engineering must be maintained regardless of the truth or the falseness of a thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He can spew that garbage anywhere like anyone else, That network doesn't have to host that nonsense.

I understand a lot of people believe it was a hoax or what have you, but I believe those parents are real parents like me and I can't, and will not imagine what that must feel like to have your child stolen from you so violently. Jesus Christ I wish people could leave them the hell alone.

_alee

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
Stay on guard ,Alex. You're entering Mordor.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The funny is I don't particularly like Jones but I get more legitimate news from his show than all the media outlets combined.

Who knew most milk is full of pus?
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join