It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness: ‘I was there when Seth Rich was shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm posting this here as general news story , but I welcome you guys to carry it over for in-depth examination and discussion.
This only gives part of the ballistic information, but I believe most will see it for what it is.

www.intellihub.com...

Buck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

“I was there when he [Seth Rich] got shot and uh they walked him past me so that I could see him and identify him because I knew him in the neighborhood — and the police officer said: ‘he didn’t even know he was shot’,” the eyewitness said.

Uh, what?

And then he was found in the street...? I'm lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wait....what?

So they walked Seth Rich by this man so he could make an identification but no one thought to question him about the shooter?

Yeah, OK. I'm buying that....

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So he was shot, police showed up and found him laying in the street with multiple GSWs, but then stood him up and walked him down the block so somebody could identify him, told random passers-by that Rich, despite being proned out in the road didn't realize he'd been shot (multiple times, again), then sent him to the hospital where he died.

That makes sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Having trouble believing this guy's story.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No no that's totally how it works. "You there, random citizen standing over there, we're going to walk this man who's been shot past you so that you can tell us who he is because you can totally do that BETTER THAN THE WALLET THAT'S STILL IN HIS PANTS."

Here's another question: if this guy was standing there watching somebody he personally knew laying in the road after being shot, why didn't he y'know....pull out his phone and record it or take a picture or do literally anything?
edit on 12-6-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hmmmm.

Just because something is outlandish doesn't mean it is not true.
While we should remain very skeptical I think it's important that we also do not discount everything that we don't understand at the same time.

A lot of things happen in this world that go completely against common sense or basic rationale.

Although I do think that the odds of this being true are very low, I do wonder why this story is being told by whomever.
It's all very strange. I get a really odd feeling about it... what if.... just what if... it was true?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, this is just about the only way we are going to get any information on this in the short term.

A couple of sources inside the beltway have told me directly that there is a complete blackout on all of this.

My question is why ?

What is so unusual about this crime, that nobody at the top wants this info in the PD.

Buck
edit on 12-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This story gets more weird all the time.
I would tend to think that this guy might be part of some disinformation campaign to further cloud the whole story.

It really doesn't make sense, what this guy is saaying.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ha ha, they can't be just ignoring silly conspiracy theories?
No it's a black out of information.
Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interestingly, it appears this guy is parroting what WaPo reported in their article way back in January.

Officials told the Riches that their son, who died at a nearby hospital less than two hours after being shot, didn’t know he’d been hit in the back by two bullets. He wasn’t in pain, they were told. But he was confused. When Seth Rich was asked where he lived, he gave a previous address, Joel Rich said. “They were very surprised he didn’t make it,” Aaron Rich said emergency responders told him. “He was very aware, very talkative. Yep, that was 100 percent my brother.”

WaPo article

Sounds like Rich was likely in shock already, but was at least coherent enough to give some personal information. I think this fool is just trying to get himself a little attention.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Interestingly, it appears this guy is parroting what WaPo reported in their article way back in January.

Officials told the Riches that their son, who died at a nearby hospital less than two hours after being shot, didn’t know he’d been hit in the back by two bullets. He wasn’t in pain, they were told. But he was confused. When Seth Rich was asked where he lived, he gave a previous address, Joel Rich said. “They were very surprised he didn’t make it,” Aaron Rich said emergency responders told him. “He was very aware, very talkative. Yep, that was 100 percent my brother.”

WaPo article

Sounds like Rich was likely in shock already, but was at least coherent enough to give some personal information. I think this fool is just trying to get himself a little attention.

...or intentionally providing false info to poison the well.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What I find interesting is that an ID procedure is generally done with a suspect, not a victim. There's no way a victim with gun shot wounds would be forced to do this. However, the language used in the brief citation is easily open to several interpretations. Perhaps he's saying that the police were walking him to an emergency vehicle and that is how he was able to recognize him.

The fact that he was doing well and conscious jibes with an earlier story of a medical staffer who said he was doing well in the ER and was transferred to ICU where he was put under protective custody for some reason. The staffer said he/she was shocked to learn that he'd died.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

What I find interesting is that an ID procedure is generally done with a suspect, not a victim. There's no way a victim with gun shot wounds would be forced to do this. However, the language used in the brief citation is easily open to several interpretations. Perhaps he's saying that the police were walking him to an emergency vehicle and that is how he was able to recognize him.

The fact that he was doing well and conscious jibes with an earlier story of a medical staffer who said he was doing well in the ER and was transferred to ICU where he was put under protective custody for some reason. The staffer said he/she was shocked to learn that he'd died.

I think maybe this little piece of the puzzle only proves that Seth Rich was killed after he got a talking to and wouldn't play along.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The police report also states Rich was responsive and communicating.

The first thing cops do is ask the victim for a description of the attacker/attackers and which way they were heading so they can issue a BOTLO to fellow officers.

There is no mention of this happening, oddly enough.

This stinks to high heaven but nobody official is demanding a real investigation, or even cop's bodycams.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The site is blocked at my work so I can't read any of the details. If I recall this happened very late at night right? Is it possible that there were no significant signs of being shot at first. Maybe they thought he was drunk and passed out? IDK, just trying to make sense of this lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Now I am full of questions.
How did Seth Rich get to the hospital?
Did he walk there with the cops?
Did the cops give him a ride in a police car?
Was he possibly taken to the hospital in an ambulance?
If he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance (I suspect that he was), is there a report of some kind made by the emergency response personnel reflecting his medical condition when they picked him up and again when they delivered him to the hospital?
Does HIPAA apply after the person is deceased?
edit on b000000302017-06-12T15:01:28-05:0003America/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 15:01:28 -0500300000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yup, not buying it. But if you do, then give me a call/pm because I got a great deal on some Monopoly currency for ya.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This adds more questions. I'm not sure I believe this.

He was actually WITH Rich as he was shot? Or what does he mean by "I was there when he (Seth Rich) got shot and uh...."? At the very time of Rich being shot- he was there with him? To me, getting there after he was shot, when police were there, why is he saying "I was there when he got shot..... " if he wasn't there at the time of the shooting?

It's been reported that Rich also said something along the lines of I was hit because I talked. He didn't know he was shot but said that, or he found out he was shot then said that to police? Police informed him he had been shot twice?

Did he not hear 2 loud bangs? I wonder how close the shooter(s) were? As I understand they were somewhat close? Did he fall down after hearing the shots or continue walking? If he fell down, he had to of known something was wrong?

They need to release the body cameras and any surveillance and reports but that's not going to happen. This whole thing reeks imo.

top topics

join