It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Soros Continues The Take Over of The Family Business. Owning US Politicians.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Here we have the prodigy of infamous George Soros meeting recently with Chuck Schumer in NYC. Wonder what the marching orders are that he is giving out now.

The 4.5 million dollars worth of donations last year sure does get you a lot of face time with our politicians and he sure does love to show off himself meeting with them on his instagram.

Here he is with Pocahontas

Al Fraken

Barack Hussein O

Rep. Keith Ellison

ACLU leader

It's just too bad that scum like him and his father are the ones who influence our politicians while the rest of us are ignored. And they still wonder how someone like Trump could get elected.

And if you've been living under a rock and don't know, HERE is how ol' Dad broke the British pound and made himself billions in the process. In 2004 he wasted 27 million to try and defeat Bush and last year he wasted another 25 Million trying to boost Hillary Clinton's failed campaign.
edit on 12-6-2017 by FauxMulder because: Russian reptillians hijacked my computer

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The only thing worse than dynasty politicians -

Their children. ....

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Democrats are proud of their supporters.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ugh!

And looking at a couple of the pictures, sure looks like he's got a dead-fish handshake. Typical.

I hate him already!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I call him out on Instagram all the time. Most recently when he was promoting some woman in Georgia who he says will be the first woman governor, I pointed out he also praised Eric Holder who was accused of misleading congress and covering up Fast & Furious by the House Oversight Committee.

He is a little twit, but he's got plenty of money and influence to carry on his father's plans. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Even MORE annoying is the fact that he has hundreds of supporters who also comment on his pics. I call him out and talk about his father and his hypocrisy in endorsing a lot of these politicians, and Alex's blind followers accuse me of spreading misinformation and being paranoid.

The world has gone to hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I just read Alex's caption for that picture with Senator Schumer.

Check it out...:

"[Schumer] has masterfully helped preserve the assault on our nations values and democracy"

He's not even trying to hide his agenda... continued assault on our liberties. F*cking scum

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Republicans are just as bad and corrupt as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are completely delusional. Democrats could be whining about the Koch brothers and ten other billionaires. Lobbyists run this country. The billionaires own the lobbyists. It's just the way things are. Money talks.

edit on 12-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Now, tell me again that Al & Chuck ain't no Rat Bastards.

Buck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It's just a matter of time before the peasants become tired of these donks and take them out. No society has ever lasted 'forever'.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What is the right's obsession with Soros? Why do you guys never complain about how much money the Koch brothers spend or what they are up to on the regular basis? It's almost like you only care what rich liberals are doing or something...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That Chuck guy looks creepier than all of them in those photos.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I apologize, I didn't know a thread about Alex Soros had to also be about the Koch brothers but if it makes you feel better

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What is the right's obsession with Soros? Why do you guys never complain about how much money the Koch brothers spend or what they are up to on the regular basis? It's almost like you only care what rich liberals are doing or something...

About (almost) anything you want!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's not out yet, but sources tell me Alex is gay.

/tabloid

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Just curious why you guys never seem to have a problem with the Koch brothers but Soros always appears to be the source of all evil. Seems hyperbolic and one-sided to me, but what do I know? Clearly posting and whining about a young, rich guy's Instagram photos is the quality of conservative reporting these days.

In any case, you guys can get back to your liberal bashing session. I've said my piece and I don't want to get in the way of your echo chamber of self-agreement.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It's not out yet, but sources tell me Alex is gay.

/tabloid

Well if he isn't, he is a definite Beta/Cucked?

and not for nothing? I filthy rich WHITE MALE! roflmao

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

In any case, you guys can get back to your liberal bashing session. I've said my piece and I don't want to get in the way of your echo chamber of self-agreement.

Nowhere in the OP did I say this was a liberal problem or use it to bash them. The title even says "US Politicians".

Feel free to look through his Instagram and see if you can find him shaking hands or meeting with any republicans. I would have gladly added it to the OP if I found any.
edit on 12-6-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Nowhere in the OP did I say this was a liberal problem or use it to bash them. The title even says "US Politicians".

Never let a good crisis go to waste!

Krazy wouldn't!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

nice
straw
man

since i'm sure you follow each of everyone's posts and threads that have contributed within this thread to confirm none of us have bashed the koch bros

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join