It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need for translation (spiritual ones please input)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The dream seems to almost start off as a vision. I am awake and standing in a part of the world familuar in it's every detail, yet I have never been there. Usually it's a home that I can manuever around with total clarity and ability. I Know every room every crawl space every closet, yet I have never been there.

Wait we aren't even into the best of it yet, that is just the first what may be minutes, or first 1 or 2 hours of sleep. Now where it deepens is the visions turn darkley into a dream state where usually the person I am in the dream who is having the vision becomes wornout and decides terminate the vision and go to sleep to recover from the draining vision state, now note most of the time I can't see but garbeled pictures of the visions I am having in my dream , which bothers me because I can almost always see the dreams in full that follow.

From all the dreams the one that sticks out the most is this. I am sticking my hand out through a window reaching out towards the west or east as the sun is low in the horizion like as if rising or setting. I however am reaching out for something but nothing is there so I begin to pull my hand back in the window, then someone or something reaches out from below the window sill , I never see anything other then the hand , which is bloody yet undamaged the blood seems to not belong to the hand.

Well the hand grabs on and I see the fingures clasp around my hand , and I can't break free, the blood oozes as if multipling in volume covering both hands then there is pain traveling up the arm through the shoulder, and neck finally ending in my head just before a new vision flashes through my head.

(side note now the pain remains after I wake up for real so remenber that because all physical manisifations remain after I wake)

Now onto the vision I am now having because of the hand and blood. The most common one starts with a modern day version of a crusifiction where in I see myself in the middle of a crowd and I am praying as if for the souls of man, I am trying to explain to those who are in the crowd don't forsake the God of your fathers, dont turn your back one the first crusified for God and the first and only Son of God.

Then the rocks start flying I am hit in the head and knocked to the ground and it all goes black, I feel the deep sleep then a sleep as if never before the sleep of the dead but I am not dead. Then after what seems to be an eternity but in reality is only the time between the suns position low in the horizion to the point of dusk or dawn a few hours later never reaching a time of full day time.

I awaken inside the dream in a panic as if having had a nightmare, but the wierd things is I haven't awakened in real life. I seem to begin to realized it is a dream and start looking around more first at my hand to see if there is blood or a hand attatched to my hand as in the dream and there is no hand but there is blood, I wipe the hand clean and there are no wounds so thinking I was awake in the real world I become Paniced not believing what I am seeing so I search every inch of my body and still no wounds.

I then go to the shower and wash off to make sure all the blood is gone. I stay in there as if only a few minutes as I want to get away from the washed off blood now circling the drain , I look all over myself and there is no more blood on my body so I get out almost slipping in my haste, scuffing my knee but not breaking the skin (this is important as all through this I never get a wound that causes my own body to bleed).

I travel across this monsterious bathroom seems huge , but that seems weird because I see to think the room was very small when entering to bathtub. I finally reach the towel rack and dry off and get dressed and leave the bathroom. I almost immediately and looking out the window that the hand in the dream was at and I look out , but odd now the moon is out fully shining and it's at it's highest ark in the nights sky, my immediadate thoughts are of lost time as I recalled only minutes ago getting into the shower and the sun was out.

I then try looking at the clock and it's on the night stand facing towards the wall so I walk to the night stand an reach out to turn the clock, when
all the sudden I notice the blood is back on the hand , I had just cleaned and was sure was not wounded or bloody minutes before. Still wanting to know what the time laps was I readed for it again and the blood was gone, I picked up the clock and turned it towards myself and all I can see is all 3's six 3's 2 for the hours 2 for the minute and 2 for the seconds. I imediately set the clock down and pick up the phone and start to dial time and temp. to get the time (as I do in real life when ever the clock goes out)
and there is no dialtone , but the sound of a ringing phone coming from behind me , I turn and see myself holding the clock and then picking up the phone and answering it.

I pull the phone away from my head and begin to set it down and it rings when I begin to answer it and say hello I hear in my phone the sound of my phone calling out and then an answer and the person who answers is me saying hello, I turn to where the other me was standing just a minute ago and turn to see me looking at me answering the phone and saying hello to me , there are now three of us, I drop the phone and now the other one of me drops the phone he is holding and the one of me holding the clock drops the clock and we all start walking towards each other when we reach out to touch hands the three hands make contact and an eruption of blood comes out of the left of my feild of vision not sure from where though, and it ties around our three hands, I cant let go then we all start recieving the same pains starts in the hand goes to the arm then chest and shoulder and then the head , we all close our eyes then.

After a bit I open my eyes and the other 2 me's are gone, Yet I feel something still holding my hand I look around to see if I can see the other me's but I can't then I look down at my hand and see it stuck throug the window from earlier and the hand coming from below the window sill and holding on my hand , but this time it's not covered in blood but, something black and liquid, them I start having the same vision as before when the bloody hand grabbed me, and then the whole series of events happen again except the only change is the blood is now black liquid.

this senario repeats over and over in the dream the only thing changing it the object that covers my hand and it ususally goes in the following order.

First time it blood
second black liquid
third rain
fourth my skin is cracking , and parched
fifth lava and fire
sixth ice and snow
seventh blood

and then I wake up in real life and the hand, arm, and chest, head and leg are all in massive pain and the knee is usually cut very slightly or looks as if carpet burned, now these pains and injuries are real life like as if the real life I am typing this in now.

So anyone got any clues , ohh and please note I am a chaplain and don't drink nor take drugs, nor do I have mental illness as I have to every year or two take a Mental evaluation for the renue and continuation of my gun licenses.

Almost Forgot the very final thing that happens before I wake up it is that a lady in white transulcent appears and reaches to touch my face and then before she makes contact she starts floating away through the wall and window and the bloody hand reaches out to grab her dress and only brushes down it leaving a trail of blood then see disappears into a nuke blast and a bright light fills everything and everything vaporizes and the hand blows apart like ash and I wake for real.

[edit on 5/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have one other thing to add though these are the religious parts I need help with so as to make it easier for those who are looking

the first is the constant numerical references

the number 3 repeating 6 times in the clock
2 for hours
2 for minutes
2 for seconds
for a total of 6 3's in every dream

the second is there always starts with
one of me
then two of me
and ending for 3 of me never any more or less and never when the 3 me's reach to touch each other are there more than 3 hands touching.

the final is there are always a total of 7 elements in the series of events before I wake up for real.

the changes are sorta relevant to common features of the real world but I dont want to assign a direct explanation till I get some in put I have come up with meaning for the 7 changes but want other Ideas first

the changes are as follows

blood
black liquid
rain
my skin cracking and parched
lava and fire
ice and snow
then blood again

Now the only other constant is the position of the sun and moon and the large lapses in time between their movements.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Im taking either my dreams, actually they seem to be going on and on over and over , so my dream singular , scare people or are nothing to be concerned about or worse yet they are preminitions that things to come are so dim noone wishes to address then except 2 people who U2u me and they where of differnt views, so I am left with what is this dream and why the same one , I can't shake it and it seems to crawl through the back of my mind even in waking moments I cant shake it. It is rather irritating,
although my wife wouldnt like it those dreams that have been replaced where of fast cars fast women and fun , but now only this dream over and over and over if I dont figure it out and put it to rest I am going to explode.
I need to know whats wrong with this dream, or if nothing is wrong how to understand it and control it.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It seems to me that you are having spiritual visions.
The number 3 repeating itself is clearly a spiritual number (think of the trinity).
The blood being washed away are your sins which are being forgiven.

Our perception of the "other side", of the heavenly kingdom, is influenced by our religious beliefs. Yours clearly carries elements of christian belief, the crucifixion, number 3, sin and forgivness (blood), woman in white (Mary).

The reason for these visions might be a sign that you are on the right path in life. You should realise it as such, and then see if the dreams will go away.
If we understand the meaning of a spiritual lesson, then there is no need for it anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
It seems to me that you are having spiritual visions.
The number 3 repeating itself is clearly a spiritual number (think of the trinity).
The blood being washed away are your sins which are being forgiven.

Our perception of the "other side", of the heavenly kingdom, is influenced by our religious beliefs. Yours clearly carries elements of christian belief, the crucifixion, number 3, sin and forgivness (blood), woman in white (Mary).

The reason for these visions might be a sign that you are on the right path in life. You should realise it as such, and then see if the dreams will go away.
If we understand the meaning of a spiritual lesson, then there is no need for it anymore.

In the fact of fairness to myself I wished to see if someone saw this too, I have another explination , but in fairness did not want to take the better or the safer of the two , to decide the meaning, my other thought was I was meant to suffer great trials yet to come or maybe even a battle for my soul in a war against those of sin, I was hoping the first explination was more to the fact, while I am nor have ever been afraid of death , I do fear fighting when I was not meant to, I hope that I am on the right path already and these are vivions of confirmation and not visions of things yet to do in order to get on the right path , I can quite term this in writing the way I actually feel so please shade in the areas and forgive me if I have not articulated my theory clearly.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
well thanks to the one person that answered and the one who said they would answer when their medication was done so they could answer clearly and think all this over seriously, I guess though I am going to have to muddle through without help, well I tryed thanks anyway for the space;.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
sounds like you are getting pretty frustrated with your dream. The reason most are not responding is because they dont know what to say. It is obvious that you are having true visions. I would like to help you with this I know how frustrating it can be. I have had "visions" since I was a little girl. THey can be real bothersome. I tried to talk to the priest where I used to go to church (not catholic anymore so used to is the key word there) he was dumbfounded. But he did verify that they were religous. what ever help that gave me. Anyway, I would prefer to talk to you about your dream via u2u or email.
One thing about visions, true visions is that there is more there than you realize. More there than what you see. It will take a bit to go over all of it with you so I will wait for your responce to see if you are truely interested before I go on. If you are, do you by chance have yahoo instant messaging?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your input I u2u the Yahoo id to you so I am looking forward to more input.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You have been given a mighty responsibility! I hope to offer you encouragement, because your burden seems heavy to carry. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

I prayerfully read and considered your dreams/visions. I believe I have an interpretation for you, however you may not like it, but if it were not for the grace of God be on you, to show you how to secure your spiritual walk with God, then there shall be no flesh saved.

I bring no condemnation against you, the Spirit led me to give you this message, for which we all could profit if applied. I feel for you, having had a dream, which is so troubling to you, take heed from the scriptures on how you should proceed.

Here’s what I read in the dream.

You have blood on your hands! You have to wash them, and make them white as snow. No matter how hard you try to clean them it keeps coming back. You have to repair that. Maybe it could be that you have been led by God to speak a particular message to someone, or to the flock…. And for fear of human condemnation, you have run the other way?
We are all guilty of that!

Jeremiah 1:8-10
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

You are a Chaplain, are you teaching the word of God? All of it, or are you teaching selectively? You have to teach in truths, and as you have been led by the Spirit. If you don’t teach all truths, or if you ice things over to make them appear more smoothly- then you will have blood on your hands because you have not led the sheep in the way which they should go. As a minister of God you have a mighty responsibility, one that has trials, tribulations, and also persecutions. I will be praying for you as God leads you in the way, which you should go. I have other believers praying for you also. God be with you always.

I am not bringing any accusation against you; I have been in this situation… knowing God needed me to speak a message to someone. I was so fearful; I decided not to do it. But for days it tormented me! I finally had to call on prayer warriors to give me the courage to speak that which I must. I finally did, and was accused of speaking evil by the wife, but in private, the man said I had spoken truth. Had I not spoke it; I would have the blood of these people on my hands. I further pursued it, but to no avail, the wife still sees no evil in her Secret Society.

Interestingly enough, she is a professing Christian, and her husband is not! He knows it’s evil, and she is blind. Pray for them both. One day I told her… “God will show you someday” She said “Oh really” I said “Yes” She said “Okay” but to this day, she still goes to her secret society meetings and hold a High office there.

You are in the middle of a crowd, praying as if for the souls of men. I feel resistance still. What is blocking your prayers? Renew your relationship with the Lord; confess your sins so nothing blocks your prayers. I feel like you are very strongly trying to shout a message… Then…. Ahhhh! The weight is lifted! Shout the message of the Lord!

“Do not forsake your first Love! Turn or burn! I know that’s a bold statement, however it is not being taught today in the churches. We have no fear of God anymore. We need to return to our first teaching… See what the Spirit says to the 7 churches…. Revelations 2 (the whole chapter and part of chapter 3 also). It’s too long to quote here.

You can’t tell weather you are facing West or East, or if the sun is rising or setting, and you’ve lost much time.
I think the time is short, and you need to make haste to be about your fathers business. There are a lot of people you are responsible for. Zechariah chapter 14 seems to apply. Mentions east, west, sun moon lightness, darkness….It speaks about the day of the Lord.

I can only offer Jesus to you as the rock hitting you in the head, preparing you for something big. Possibly you will suffer persecution for speaking the word, for warning people not to forsake the God of their fathers. Christ said people would hate you because of him. Our once great nation has turned into a den of evildoers. With all the strange occurrences going on with our climate, and mass catastrophes, God is warning us. I only pray that we will wake up before it’s too late, otherwise I believe God will deliver us into the hands of our enemies. He has all through history punished his children for their iniquity.

I feel very strongly that the black liquid oozing out is sin, even when you try to do well, sin is right there oozing out.
Romans 7:21 I find then the law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Rain has been used both as a plaque, and the withholding as a punishment. I did not see where you clarified if it was drought, or a deluge? Parched skin: Could represent a thirst for the Lord, or also could represent famine. If there is a drought, there will be famine.

Psalms 143:6
I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land.

Job 12:15 Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.

Lava & fire: Could be a judgment, could be refinement. God test those he loves.

1 Peter 1:7
That the trial of you faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 3:12-15
Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every mans work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be reviled by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereon, he stall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Ice and Snow then blood again: Seems to represent cleansing, or purity, and washing away sin through the blood of Jesus Christ.

ICE (Job 6:16; 37:10; 38:29; Ps 147:17; Eze 1:22).

Snow; Proverbs 31:21 is quite interesting

She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

Psalms 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

The 6 sets of 3’s keep bringing me to the mark of the beast, and that son of perdition. The three me’s: I’m not sure about this one. At first I thought God wanted you to know he was definitely talking to YOU!
But, who knows it could represent your mind heart & soul?
Could be something else.

The woman in the white dress, because she tried to touch you and wasn’t able to, I’m thinking maybe she represents Mystery Babylon.

I know this is long, Sorry.... and I hope this may be helpful.
God Bless

top topics

join