It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. and Maryland to sue President Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Facts and truth? Is there something untruthful about this state and district suing Trump? Do you even know the meaning of those words? Because to me, it looks like "facts and truth" equals "things I agree on and nothing else" to you. You didn't even address a single point in the thread and thing that Marketwatch article puts the matter to rest and just do your usual routine of blindly dismissing anything I or any other liberal says. And since it needs spelling out to you, that is confirmation bias.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

nope, but there is something truthful about the reason their lawsuit won't go anywhere based on the laws and facts that exist. It's OK, I hope all the liberal whiners run out and sue Trump over dumb stuff that has no chance of flying. Every time another is shot down for being frivolous, it makes the left look that much more desperate and pathetic.

Have a tissue, find a puppy and a safe space. This will be a long 8 years for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The lawyers sue and the poor keep getting poorer.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Petulant children. The desperation of the Democratic party has no shame. Nothing Trump has done has embarrassed this Nation, as much as the left has. You dare invoke the Constitution against this President, yet YOUR president called it an obstruction to his desires. If, Trump leaves office, I pray....PRAY... that Pence resigns as well. President Paul Ryan has a GREAT ring to it. And I would laugh and laugh and laugh. What the left is doing, is an indirect attempt at voter fraud. And shame on you. I'm not his biggest fan, but what is going on, is so ANTI-AMERICAN, it makes me sick. God bless Trump, and God bless the U.S.A.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Oh really?

So glad you think you know more than those lawyers.
You do know just saying it doesn't make it true right?

He's taking money in on his Washington hotel that dignitaries stay at. He still owns them. Even though he was supposed to divest himself.
But the thing that's going to get him...
Advertising that having your function at Maralago may get you a cameo visit from the president and to support that he did in fact make an appearance at a wedding taking place at the $200,000.00 per year membership club he owns.
Wonder what the catering fees are?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's funny how you guys stretch and stretch so you can keep your head in the sand. The investigations into Trump are expending and increasing in number. This is bad news for you and you are pretending like Marketwatch is the end all be all of the conversation. Keep your head in the sand. You are setting yourself up for failure.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sconnie77
Petulant children. The desperation of the Democratic party has no shame. Nothing Trump has done has embarrassed this Nation, as much as the left has. You dare invoke the Constitution against this President, yet YOUR president called it an obstruction to his desires. If, Trump leaves office, I pray....PRAY... that Pence resigns as well. President Paul Ryan has a GREAT ring to it. And I would laugh and laugh and laugh. What the left is doing, is an indirect attempt at voter fraud. And shame on you. I'm not his biggest fan, but what is going on, is so ANTI-AMERICAN, it makes me sick. God bless Trump, and God bless the U.S.A.

Awwww... Are you triggered that Trump has to be accountable to the law and the Constitution?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's funny how you guys stretch and stretch so you can keep your head in the sand. The investigations into Trump are expending and increasing in number. This is bad news for you and you are pretending like Marketwatch is the end all be all of the conversation. Keep your head in the sand. You are setting yourself up for failure.

time will tell. If you are right, hello President Pence!!!! I bet that would be exactly what makes the left happy.
But I suspect that after many tears, many hissy fits, temper tantrums, and mental breakdowns, the facts will remain and Trump will still be president.

I'm sorry the article I mentioned didn't say what you wanted it to. Perhaps you should contact the author?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The whole world is going to see us as losers.
You do know he's as unpopular around the world as he is here right?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That Marketwatch article isn't making these lawsuits go away.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
They're going to take a guess at the figure.
We all know how trump handles donations and charities and separation of personal and state business.
If the figure they decide on is anything near actual revenue that would be a surprise.
With trump it's always trump first.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Finance disclosure statement?
Like a tax return?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DAVID64
Dems whining again? Who'da thought. Jesus Christ. Does the sh** show ever end with you people?

Lawsuits aren't "whining". Lawsuits are how to legally fight back at someone you feel is aggrieving you.

A frivolous lawsuit is any lawsuit that is filed with the intention of harassing, annoying, or disturbing the opposite party. It may also be defined as any lawsuit in which the plaintiff knows that there is little or no chance of the lawsuit succeeding if pursued in court

LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You guys?
Well he was a very popular well liked president with a very healthy approval rating so at least we were smart enough to back quality.
Now?
Well not so much.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Rachel Maddow must have an account or two on ATS. Some of these, "ambulance Chasers", sure sound like her ranting and ravings about President Trump.
" excuses excuses" and my old favorite "we're going to get those tax returns", but now it's the Constitution they are fighting to protect..... Really

Their arguments are never different than weak and emotional responses at best.

edit on 12-6-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: I'm not going to waste my time on this thread any more.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Oh cool. Definitions. I can play that game too.
Willful Ignorance

A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Annddd this thread will be shot down by trmpbots, like so many where the topic isn't trump-friendly.
It will be gone in 2hrs, 4hrs tops, drained in "SOME (unknown beyond US-borders) DEMOCRAT DID SOMETHING!" threads, as usual.

Trmpbots, we know your spiel.

I think you should know that.

Its always the same 15-20 members. Always there right on cue to call you a cry baby or label anything they dislike as fake news. I've​ seen this "bot" method used around Europe. Most recent example is Serbia,where during and after elections hordes of bots of the reigning PM flooded the portals with positive comments and pretty much ridicule every critique of the reigning admin. Owners of those portals, just like the owner of this site, don't care about the content as long as it generates traffic.
ATS used to be a fun conspiracy site once, now it's just a mud slinging #hole where grownups come to act like children and where bots are in control.
On topic,there is a lawsuit filed against Trump and the usual suspects come and do what they always do: deflect, rinse and repeat. You will be labeled, ANTIFA, SJW, Snowflake, crybaby no matter what your argument might be. My post will probably be removed because of the off topic but "their" troll posts will stay intact.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

If he would just stfu and stop tweeting and focus he might actually get something done.
But ADHD won't let him. He has no self control . He's unfit to serve.
So he needs to go.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
This is why I avoid posting threads like this in the mud pit. At least you can temper their worst outbursts by reporting the really nasty stuff to the admins and they'll remove it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think Twitter is a good way to get messages out with no filter. Especially with media that's obviously been slanted against you.

On the other hand, tweets can be spun if they are not thoughtful.

Trump tweets
The Supporters support him
Detractors complain and spin
I watch the show

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join